• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

As bad as i would like some things to happen, seems they are pretty redacted as far as names go..
ASGH!! We the people will never know the truth

Reactions: 10ring'r
I would just like one small headline of good news to start the day....

Any of the following would be acceptable:

'Piglo is in Federal custody and in route to Gitmo'

'Schumer resigns after explosive diarrhea on Senate Floor'

'Weebal Wobble Nadler finally buys low rise pants'

Well entire governments are falling, Russia, Netherlands, Italy, Estonia, and Merkle is "retiring". It's a great way to kick off Trump's hammer swing that is coming down soon. Hope you're stocked up on ammo and TP :ROFLMAO:

I would just like one small headline of good news to start the day....

Any of the following would be acceptable:

'Piglo is in Federal custody and in route to Gitmo'

'Schumer resigns after explosive diarrhea on Senate Floor'

'Weebal Wobble Nadler finally buys low rise pants'

Also good news or a fucking brilliant troll job by Trump, which I guess is good news. Mike Lyndell just walked out of the WH with meeting notes. It's either a troll of the left or the playbook for the next few days :ROFLMAO: read his notes carefully.
ErzTGcxXUAIjQfb.jpg

Attachments

• ErzTGcyXUAIdej7.jpg
    ErzTGcyXUAIdej7.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 84
Reactions: WDN-K-9
Also good news or a fucking brilliant troll job by Trump, which I guess is good news. Mike Lyndell just walked out of the WH with meeting notes. It's either a troll of the left or the playbook for the next few days :ROFLMAO: read his notes carefully.
View attachment 7528912

Legit or Troll job it's a good sign.

Listening to the tone of sadness from Trump speaking at the wall in Texas was like listening to a defeated man.

Whether for real or for psych war if he is still fighting I'll remain optimistic there is better days ahead.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
Clintons were the best bad guys. I miss them.

Like preffering the Soviets to the "Believers that Blow Themselves Up".

At least there was clarity.

Now we got a Lindsey one day sucking your dick and the next day he is bending you over dry.

There is no telling what day three will bring.

I would rather be hated 24/7 and know the sides.

Last edited:
Some good news today I guess judiciary report released, the Mike Lindell troll

And

A Lincoln Project "Never Trumper", former McCain aide, is in a bit of an embarrassing situation that strangely I can't find a link to.

Some good news today I guess judiciary report released, the Mike Lindell troll

And

A Lincoln Project "Never Trumper", former McCain aide, is in a bit of an embarrassing situation that strangely I can't find a link to.
This one?

The lincoln project is scrubbing their website of him as well.

A good source of info that is like what drudgereport used to be:

Will the TV broadcasters scrub the airwaves of MyPillow commercials?
I've got a hunch, that there's going to be a lot of shit scrubbed from things like T.V., radio, and yeah, the Internet, if shit doesn't get squared away soon. Just a feeling I have. Mac

This one?

The lincoln project is scrubbing their website of him as well.

A good source of info that is like what drudgereport used to be:
FFS! And he thinks he has the moral and ethical high ground....wow, what an asshole (well, maybe in a literal sense! haha)

“The truth is that I'm gay,” he added. “And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”

FFS! And he thinks he has the moral and ethical high ground....wow, what an asshole (well, maybe in a literal sense! haha)

“The truth is that I'm gay,” he added. “And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place.”

I just ran your post through Google Translate and this is what it returned for his quote.....

ie...... I live a lie. I lie to the people around me and my shame of being a liar causes me to strike out and attack those around me. I worked well with McCain because we are birds of a feather.

Moving stuff out of the Whitehouse is a decoy. Trump is going to Florida, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and few more will be hauled off in front of everyone at the Inauguration. All the traitors will be arrested. Trump will stay in Florida unit DC is secured. Then will return to be sworn in for his second term.
This is the sequel to Whitehouse Down.
Castle Has Risen
All fiction of course!

Reactions: TACC and DuneBoer
Moving stuff out of the Whitehouse is a decoy. Trump is going to Florida, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and few more will be hauled off in front of everyone at the Inauguration. All the traitors will be arrested. Trump will stay in Florida unit DC is secured. Then will return to be sworn in for his second term.
This is the sequel to Whitehouse Down.
Castle Has Risen
All fiction of course!
Yeah man! The Kraken will rise!

Trump will get pardoned by Biden and then become totally gone as he takes his trip to see Epstein's New Island.

When he gets there, he will cry from the stress relief of being done with his part in all of this, and ask Hillary and Bill while they hug him and rock him to sleep "Did I do a good enough job, guys?" Xi Xinping will pat him on the back and welcome him home.

The Left will introduce legislation they will call "The Measured Response":

1. FBI will asset forfeiture anyone who was in DC and had voted for Trump.
2. Trump voter rolls will be digested into the computers...at the IRS. New social pork programs will be paid for by an "Equity" tax.
3. Anyone that voted for Trump will be forbidden to home school their children. Special "magnet/charter" schools will be setup to ensure that their children are productive members of the new regime.
4. Social media will be piped onto every kids phone that constantly extolls the virtues of turning in your parents.
5. The FBI will have new electronic banners in every city/at every school...
1610765800255.png

----They will look like this and you will get quizzed at school and work about what they say. If you fail at school...you get to join the class of kids that help everyone understand how loving pedophilia truly can be.

This post sounds like complete crazy ass bullshit...but I could get a hardcore leftist (12% of their side) to agree to all of the things on this list...and a moderate leftist would agree to half or more. And be looking over their shoulder at the hardcore leftists to make sure they haven't taken their kids already for re-education.

They have power, and the FBI has proven that they are MORE than complicit with plans such as these. They painted a street in DC with "Black Lives Matter"...an organization with Susan Rosenberg on their board of directors.

A woman who blew up the Capitol building, and was pardoned because it was only the Republicans she was trying to kill.

What he says at the very end of the clip is probably the key point.

Obviously the military has chosen sides and it seems to be Communist.

You'll notice they didn't do any of that for Trump despite violent riots....
The National Guard are weekend warriors and were called up by the DC politicos. The real military I know are quite pissed off about the whole thing.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Trump will get pardoned by Biden and then become totally gone as he takes his trip to see Epstein's New Island.

When he gets there, he will cry from the stress relief of being done with his part in all of this, and ask Hillary and Bill while they hug him and rock him to sleep "Did I do a good enough job, guys?" Xi Xinping will pat him on the back and welcome him home.

The Left will introduce legislation they will call "The Measured Response":

1. FBI will asset forfeiture anyone who was in DC and had voted for Trump.
2. Trump voter rolls will be digested into the computers...at the IRS. New social pork programs will be paid for by an "Equity" tax.
3. Anyone that voted for Trump will be forbidden to home school their children. Special "magnet/charter" schools will be setup to ensure that their children are productive members of the new regime.
4. Social media will be piped onto every kids phone that constantly extolls the virtues of turning in your parents.
5. The FBI will have new electronic banners in every city/at every school...
View attachment 7529121
----They will look like this and you will get quizzed at school and work about what they say. If you fail at school...you get to join the class of kids that help everyone understand how loving pedophilia truly can be.

This post sounds like complete crazy ass bullshit...but I could get a hardcore leftist (12% of their side) to agree to all of the things on this list...and a moderate leftist would agree to half or more. And be looking over their shoulder at the hardcore leftists to make sure they haven't taken their kids already for re-education.

They have power, and the FBI has proven that they are MORE than complicit with plans such as these. They painted a street in DC with "Black Lives Matter"...an organization with Susan Rosenberg on their board of directors.

A woman who blew up the Capitol building, and was pardoned because it was only the Republicans she was trying to kill.
Teachers, neighbors, friends will ask your kids if you have any guns at home?

They will ask your kids if you ever spoke in opposition of the government, news media or President Joe Biden

They will make our neighbors, pastors and doctors to spy on us and ask questions about what we say and how we act?
I can’t wait, I will embrace the change with open arms, mind and smile. As I see and wait for the chance to change the future from what they want to what it will be. This is my promise!

Teachers, neighbors, friends will ask your kids if you have any guns at home?

They will ask your kids if you ever spoke in opposition of the government, news media or President Joe Biden

They will make our neighbors, pastors and doctors to spy on us and ask questions about what we say and how we act?
I can’t wait, I will embrace the change with open arms, mind and smile. As I see and wait for the chance to change the future from what they want to what it will be. This is my promise!
Ever see that movie Strangeland, with Dee Snyder?

Yeah, don't fuck with my kids

Ever see that movie Strangeland, with Dee Snyder?

Yeah, don't fuck with my kids
You will stop before the villain is dead so he can start again with a vengeance? Honestly I forget the ending, but seriously when has a little rain stopped a Mob?

Last edited:
You will stop before the villain is dead so he can start again with a vengeance? Honestly I forget the ending, but seriously when has a little rain stopped a Mob?
I was just thinking a little different aspect of that movie. But, since I'm more a dog, than a cat, type of guy; I'll keep the interesting descriptive details to myself. 😉👍

What he says at the very end of the clip is probably the key point.

Obviously the military has chosen sides and it seems to be Communist.

You'll notice they didn't do any of that for Trump despite violent riots....
Yes the higher leadership may be commies. However from what I see and talk to, we lower enlisted are in shock that this has been allowed to unfold as it has.

My sister company is heading to DC as we speak for the inauguration. I have spoken to many of them and they do not agree with being deployed on american soil.

Please dont lump us all into the same mold as the higher politicians that are appointed.

We all want to believe that the last 20 years of war was for something other than certain people getting rich off of contracts and that we have actually done something for all of the blood sweat and tears we have shed.

I've lost a lot of friends in these wars along with part of my soul and mental health.

Doc

More “turn in your families” articles. It’s lovely - many of them agree it was simply their political bias that “forced” them into it.

I especially love the: “They act like I’m the enemy...” ...”so I had armed government agents go to their homes to see if I could have them killed...”

A6E9B44F-4BB0-48BE-BDFC-592BA08BCFB3.png

EF8A4DD3-8DFA-4D04-8DA6-0918828C0B76.png

• Angry
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
It's not just Big Tech joining in the Stalinesque purges, big money is getting in on it too:

AIG cancels insurance of former MLB great and Trump supporter Curt Schilling | News | LifeSite (lifesitenews.com)

Insurance company cancels your policy without warning giving the bank an excuse to say your are in breach of your mortgage contract and your car finance company to claim you are in breach of your purchase/lease agreement..... Big money comes to steal everything you thought you owned including all you paid for because you are "wrong think"....

What is truly galling is that the American Taxpayers saved AIG from liquidation... we should have let them collapse.

More “turn in your families” articles. It’s lovely - many of them agree it was simply their political bias that “forced” them into it.

I especially love the: “They act like I’m the enemy...” ...”so I had armed government agents go to their homes to see if I could have them killed...”

View attachment 7529391
View attachment 7529392

Supposedly the bitch that did the snitching was then somehow mad and surprised that the people they "turned in for their own good" now don't want to provide free housing or pay for college for them....

Well snitchy bitch, go ask your commie friends to pay your fancy college bill and provide the cushy lifestyle you enjoyed...

The communists want to play cancel culture, well it can work both ways.
I'll bet the older conservatives have a lot more of a solid financial footing to ride things out than the young communist idealists...

They bite the hand that feeds them, time to make them try getting their own food for good.

Read between the lines folks...

The 'massive' security apparatus being unfolded all over DC is not really for actual security. Although part of the show of force provided by the thousands of NG members and uniformed cops is to show off the state's muscle, think about how did the campaign rallies for Joe Biden turned out this past summer. How many people showed up to these "rallies"?

They KNOW that even if the inauguration is completely open, very few people are going to show up to attend, if any at all. That is why security forces are apparently 'closing off all roads in the vicinity of the Capitol and White House from public access'...

That way, they can have a reason to tell the MSM and the public why almost no outsiders were present at the inauguration... "We kept everybody out for safety reasons"... Just like their excuse for the dismal turnout at the Biden campaign rallies was "Oh, our supporters are practicing social distancing and preventing the spread of the coronavirus"...

Between the lines... That is where gold can be found.

----------
Two blocks from the White House, a group of uniformed National Guard troops emerged from a tour bus and headed into a hotel as a state of lockdown descended on Washington that will last through the Jan. 20 inauguration.

----------
----------
Between the pandemic and the security threat, Bowser is flat-out asking people not to come to the District of Columbia for the inauguration. And at Bowser's request, a National Special Security Event declaration was moved up to Jan. 13, a distinction she said "puts in place an entirely different command and control structure" for security.
----------
----------
Police vehicles sealed off a huge swath of downtown D.C. on Wednesday, causing immediate traffic snarls. Starting Wednesday, Bowser said, anyone inside the inauguration perimeter might be stopped and questioned. Starting Friday, all parking garages in the downtown restricted zone will be sealed through the inauguration. Bowser is asking D.C. residents to avoid the downtown area entirely, and the city announced that 13 Metro stations inside the security perimeter will shut down for several days.
----------

We've already lost the 1A. There will be no opposition.

While we were losing the 1A all the "good" folks including many on this site were busy clucking their heads and saying "too bad, but 'private' companies can do as they want"...

Now the mask is off and the "private companies" are openly showing that they are organs of the communist party of America and thank you very much for allowing us get away with it all and making excuses for us until we had everything in place to turn 1984 into real life overnight...

Its fair to reassess as more info is made available and comes to light.

The security apparatus is there for one reason - they plan to do something awful the first week.

Complete gun confiscation comes to mind.

Reactions: Evlshnngns
The security apparatus is there for one reason - they plan to do something awful the first week.

Complete gun confiscation comes to mind.
That seems exceedingly unlikely.