• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

HdcUDfFm.jpeg

My sister-in-law tested positive and has been pretty rough. The thing I find interesting is the CDC contacted her after she tested positive. Apparently had all kinds of questions for her. I have known several people who have had the virus, but none have been directly contacted by CDC.

Git yer VAX people!

"Since vaccines first became available a year ago, older Americans have been vaccinated at a much higher rate than younger age groups and yet the brutal toll on them has persisted."

Git yer VAX people!

"Since vaccines first became available a year ago, older Americans have been vaccinated at a much higher rate than younger age groups and yet the brutal toll on them has persisted."

I am going to call BS on the 800K number but regardless is this a surprise? Assuming that COVID or the shots might be a bioweapon what group would you want to get rid of first? The elderly. Elderly folks consume a ton of resources, do not contribute a lot to production and might be sitting on a decent lump sum of cash. Reducing their numbers saves resources and leaves bank accounts for plundering. Makes take over and control a little more focused without looking like such monsters (no mass eradication of the elderly).

Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: 10ring'r
My sister-in-law tested positive and has been pretty rough. The thing I find interesting is the CDC contacted her after she tested positive. Apparently had all kinds of questions for her. I have known several people who have had the virus, but none have been directly contacted by CDC.

This is has been SOP since the beginning of Covid. It got so bad after I came down with it, that I told them to stop calling.

Reactions: Average guy
This is has been SOP since the beginning of Covid. It got so bad after I came down with it, that I told them to stop calling.
I had Covid a few months ago. Louisiana has a law that all info from positive tests must be turned in to the state. I was contacted by Louisiana Dept of Health directly by phone and text message. (I never answered) So Im sure something similar happened in that case.

I’ve had a few agencies call me about the rona involving me or family members. Too bad for the cell service isn’t good here and the calls just keep cutting out.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
So I had a female patient, 23yo, come in last night complaining of numbness of her lower face and while examining her she then said she was losing feeling in her left hand also along with not feeling mentally right.

No health issues in very nice shape.

But guess what, she had the J&J booster shot not 36hrs prior. When the one doctor I was working with called the ER, the ER docs last question to him was "has she gotten any rona shots lately". Almost kinda knew why she was having this issue.

I can honestly say, that all the medical staff that I work with from hearing them chat are not for having these booster shots anymore. Some even regret getting the initial ones. And this is in a blue state. I honestly do think people are finally waking up a bit at this point.

Doc

Guillane Barre?

Reactions: clcustom1911
Your county is being stolen by retards.

Just my “county”? What about the other ones?

From Wiki:
“HAARP is a target of conspiracy theorists, who claim that it is capable of "weaponizing" weather. Commentators and scientists say that advocates of this theory are uninformed, as claims made fall well outside the abilities of the facility, if not the scope of natural science.”

edited -

“Whether cloud seeding is effective in producing a statistically significant increase in precipitation is still a matter of academic debate, with contrasting results depending on the study in question, and contrasting opinion among experts.[10]

A study conducted by the National Academy of Sciences failed to find statistically significant support for the effectiveness of cloud seeding.”

Anyone that actually believes there is any real weather modification going on is just retarded.

Last edited:
Just the left trying to crap on the Abraham Accords. In 2020 was the fist time since Jordan in 1994 that multiple Arab countries put aside past disputes and opened diplomatic ties with Israel. UAE, Sudan, Morocco. Talks with Saudi were in progress as well. Much of this is aligning against the Iranian proxy threats in the region.

This article is the same leftest like AOC we deal with here, same bullshit. They are trying to crap on the progress made.

Reactions: camocorvette