• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I had Covid a few months ago. Louisiana has a law that all info from positive tests must be turned in to the state. I was contacted by Louisiana Dept of Health directly by phone and text message. (I never answered) So Im sure something similar happened in that case.

You didn't answer! You're asking for it now. They are probably getting ready to pay you a visit right now.

r

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
so i went to a local outdoor farmers' market yesterday. there was no checking anything, but there was a sign that read:

Vaccinated do not have to wear masks.
Unvaccinated are welcome, but you must wear a mask.

i didn't want people to think i was vaccinated, so wanted to wear a mask...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Dont tempt me with a good time.

The Supreme Court on Friday issued a decision allowing abortion providers in Texas to continue challenging a new law that bans most abortions in the state after about six weeks of pregnancy. But while the conservative majority didn’t close the door on abortion in Texas completely, the degree to which it is cracked open allows in only a sliver of light.

For now, the law in question, S.B. 8, remains on the books. Anyone who assists in providing an illegal abortion — from the provider down to the person who gives a woman a ride to the clinic — can still be sued. Roe v. Wade has essentially been overturned in the state, and soon that astonishing reality may not only become permanent there but may also spread to other states.

A key component of women’s rights and body autonomy is being snatched away as we watch.
In a dissent on Friday, Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote: “This is a brazen challenge to our federal structure. It echoes the philosophy of John C. Calhoun, a virulent defender of the slaveholding South who insisted that States had the right to ‘veto’ or ‘nullif[y]’ any federal law with which they disagreed.”

I found the invocation of South Carolina’s Calhoun striking. Yes, he was a strong believer in nullification, the idea that states could nullify federal laws, but he was also a raging racist who went further than the slave owners who saw slavery as a “necessary evil,” seeing it instead as a positive good.

In 1837, Calhoun railed in a speech on the Senate floor that slavery had “grown up with our society and institutions and is so interwoven with them that to destroy it would be to destroy us as a people.” He continued:
But let me not be understood as admitting, even by implication, that the existing relations between the two races in the slaveholding states is an evil: Far otherwise; I hold it to be a good, as it has thus far proved itself to be to both and will continue to prove so if not disturbed by the fell spirit of abolition. I appeal to facts. Never before has the Black race of Central Africa, from the dawn of history to the present day, attained a condition so civilized and so improved, not only physically but morally and intellectually.
He would reiterate that slavery was, “instead of an evil, a good — a positive good.”
In fact, Calhoun’s stance on slavery and states’ rights was so severe that he has been called the father of secession and the man who started the Civil War, even though he died 11 years before the war commenced.
In Calhoun’s view, the states had the right to control and oppress Black bodies as they saw fit, regardless of any actions to the contrary on the federal level. States, he felt, should be able to choose whether or not they wanted slavery.

I see too many uneasy parallels between what was happening nearly 200 years ago and what is happening now. I see this country on the verge of another civil war, as the Calhounian impulse is reborn.
There are enormous, obvious differences, of course. The civil war I see is not the kind that would leave hundreds of thousands of young men dead in combat. That is not to say that we aren’t seeing spates of violence but rather that this new war will be fought in courts, statehouses and ballot boxes, rather than in the fields.
And this war won’t be only about the subjugation of Black people but also about the subjugation of all who challenge the white racist patriarchy.

It will seek to push back against all the “others”: Black people, immigrants, Muslims, Jews, L.G.B.T.Q. people and, yes, women, particularly liberal ones.
In some ways, the abortion battle now being waged in the courts is a test case. Can the states make an argument that a civil right can be reversed on the state level? Can they make the case that all that the Constitution has not explicitly spelled out should be reserved for the states?

The Constitution has been silent on quite a bit since it was written in 1787, and the last time it was amended was nearly 30 years ago, in 1992, when the states ratified the 27th Amendment. When did Congress first approve that amendment? In 1789! Having not gotten enough states to ratify it after passage, it simply languished for 200 years.

All of us should be very worried about what we see happening with these abortion cases — not just women who might need abortions or relatives and friends of women who might need them.
We should worry about whether or not we are at an inflection point for an age of regression.

so i went to a local outdoor farmers' market yesterday. there was no checking anything, but there was a sign that read:

Vaccinated do not have to wear masks.
Unvaccinated are welcome, but you must wear a mask.

i didn't want people to think i was vaccinated, so wanted to wear a mask...lol

All the mask wearers are booster addicts. Everyone knows it too.

The Supreme Court on Friday issued a decision allowing abortion providers in Texas to continue challenging a new law that bans most abortions in the state after about six weeks of pregnancy. But while the conservative majority didn’t close the door on abortion in Texas completely, the degree to which it is cracked open allows in only a sliver of light.

For now, the law in question, S.B. 8, remains on the books. Anyone who assists in providing an illegal abortion — from the provider down to the person who gives a woman a ride to the clinic — can still be sued. Roe v. Wade has essentially been overturned in the state, and soon that astonishing reality may not only become permanent there but may also spread to other states.

A key component of women’s rights and body autonomy is being snatched away as we watch.
In a dissent on Friday, Justice Sonia Sotomayor wrote: “This is a brazen challenge to our federal structure. It echoes the philosophy of John C. Calhoun, a virulent defender of the slaveholding South who insisted that States had the right to ‘veto’ or ‘nullif[y]’ any federal law with which they disagreed.”

I found the invocation of South Carolina’s Calhoun striking. Yes, he was a strong believer in nullification, the idea that states could nullify federal laws, but he was also a raging racist who went further than the slave owners who saw slavery as a “necessary evil,” seeing it instead as a positive good.

In 1837, Calhoun railed in a speech on the Senate floor that slavery had “grown up with our society and institutions and is so interwoven with them that to destroy it would be to destroy us as a people.” He continued:

He would reiterate that slavery was, “instead of an evil, a good — a positive good.”
In fact, Calhoun’s stance on slavery and states’ rights was so severe that he has been called the father of secession and the man who started the Civil War, even though he died 11 years before the war commenced.
In Calhoun’s view, the states had the right to control and oppress Black bodies as they saw fit, regardless of any actions to the contrary on the federal level. States, he felt, should be able to choose whether or not they wanted slavery.

I see too many uneasy parallels between what was happening nearly 200 years ago and what is happening now. I see this country on the verge of another civil war, as the Calhounian impulse is reborn.
There are enormous, obvious differences, of course. The civil war I see is not the kind that would leave hundreds of thousands of young men dead in combat. That is not to say that we aren’t seeing spates of violence but rather that this new war will be fought in courts, statehouses and ballot boxes, rather than in the fields.
And this war won’t be only about the subjugation of Black people but also about the subjugation of all who challenge the white racist patriarchy.

It will seek to push back against all the “others”: Black people, immigrants, Muslims, Jews, L.G.B.T.Q. people and, yes, women, particularly liberal ones.
In some ways, the abortion battle now being waged in the courts is a test case. Can the states make an argument that a civil right can be reversed on the state level? Can they make the case that all that the Constitution has not explicitly spelled out should be reserved for the states?

The Constitution has been silent on quite a bit since it was written in 1787, and the last time it was amended was nearly 30 years ago, in 1992, when the states ratified the 27th Amendment. When did Congress first approve that amendment? In 1789! Having not gotten enough states to ratify it after passage, it simply languished for 200 years.

All of us should be very worried about what we see happening with these abortion cases — not just women who might need abortions or relatives and friends of women who might need them.
We should worry about whether or not we are at an inflection point for an age of regression.

Strange justice sodacracker went that way with the slavery angle, instead of the better comparison of how both were legally not really people deserving legal protection and were slaughtered en masse.

The corrupt DC judges will not allow these men to post bail and many are beaten and regularly abused by the DC prison guards.

As reported earlier, last week news broke that the Deputy Warden at the DC Gulag is a raging leftist. Deputy Warden Kathleen Landerkin regularly tweets out vicious attacks at Trump supporters and GOP lawmakers.

Yeah I've been telling y'all...kids are going to start falling over dead and S is going to HTF. Buckle up.
No, they're not. Think big picture.

The kids just won't be able to get pregnant during child rearing age. That's 1 generation of extremely low birth rates. That will cull the world's population by hundreds of millions, if not a billion people over time.

That's what the climate change/go green people actually want. Global depopulation because they believe humans are the problem. They can't just outright murder that many people. But, they can prevent 50-75% of the Poors/undesirables from giving birth for a bunch of years, thereby causing a population drop by "natural" attrition.

Look at the fossil fuels that make fancy fertilizers, those are becoming less available this year, magically...those fertilizers increase crop yields exponentially. We, the USA, export far more food than we consume. If crop yields drop over time, that's less we export, less we support other poor nations who can't support their nation's population... more those nation's agriculture won't be able to support their population (aka people begin starving).

Stop thinking small. This is way bigger than "some of the children will drop dead" if THAT actually happened, then I believe you would have alotta pissed off momma bears.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Performing monkeys to keep the populace entertained.
The NFL spits on the flag and the people say no big deal. They spit on the morals and the people say no big deal.
They spit on the national anthem and the people say no big deal
They spit on the people by locking them out and the people say no big deal

....must receive Covid-19 booster shots by Dec. 27 to continue being considered fully vaccinated.​

"But they said just get the two shots....I would be fully vaccinated..."
View attachment 7760721

Performing monkeys to keep the populace entertained.
The NFL spits on the flag and the people say no big deal. They spit on the morals and the people say no big deal.
They spit on the national anthem and the people say no big deal
They spit on the people by locking them out and the people say no big deal
Fuck the NFL. I quit that shit the first time anyone knelt at the anthem.

The US wants to go green by 2050. They want all automobiles to be electric. They may want to read this story.

The US wants to go green by 2050. They want all automobiles to be electric. They may want to read this story.

Sadly they don't care. The left is in phase "cut off my nose to spite my face" of their psychosis.

They know full well what it will do and they don't care. This goes for a lot of their voter base too. My uncle was explaining to us how the power grid couldn't support more than a few people per neighborhood charging their car at once. I guarantee he still went and did his thing by voting for Brandon in the last election. They bought guns to defend their home from burglars during the Obama administration, then almost assuredly voted for Hilary Clinton. Most of these people are not just insane, but hypocrites.