• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No.
It only needs to be quarantined for 10 days to insure GG did not get exposed. This won't tell you whether the cat has rabies, but it will guarantee that it did not transmit rabies to GG, since the disease does not become contagious until within 10 days of the development of observable neurologic symptoms (really more like 5 days, but 10 is used to be sure).
So, if the cat is quarantined and doesn't show symptoms until the 11th day - cat has rabies, but GG was not exposed and does not require treatment.
The 10 day quarantine period doesn't tell us whether the animal has rabies, only whether it could have transmitted it. The other option is to immediately euthanize it and have it tested for rabies (brain tissue is required).

Now, to complicate things, if you have say, an unvaccinated pet that gets bitten by a rabid animal (or a random wild animal who then disappears and you have no idea if it's rabid), THEN you have to quarantine that animal for 6 months (not weeks) to be sure that pet did not get infected.

If you have a currently vaccinated pet that gets bitten by a rabid animal, the recommendation is usually to give an immediate booster, and carry on as usual. The vaccines are that effective, as long as they're current at the time of exposure.

Bottom line, if GG knows the whereabouts of the cat that bit him, and it passes a normal neuro exam 10 days after the bite, he's free and clear. If he doesn't know where the cat is, or it's symptomatic status, then technically he should seek post-exposure treatment. You can't just wait to see what happens, because once symptoms develop, rabies is almost 100% fatal and untreatable.

Final point is that I believe GG lives in the metro LA area, where I would *guess* that rabies is rare (?), vs rural AL where rabies is endemic.
You're right. Well said.
Thanks for correcting me and filling in the details I left out, especially about having the cat tested.
Cat bites are nothing to fool around with, even if rabies isnt a factor.

Apparently you have a need to develop a thicker skin. . .

iu
Lmao, point for you.

I'm not mad at all, but I'm able to read and understand enough to use a word. Just thought it was funny he was doing exactly what I was accused of.

I enjoy acting stupid, but I'm not an idiot.

Last edited:
^^^^^ This. After everything I have seen and read , I would not have any trust in what they may do to me while I'm there . I would not go to a hospital for anything short of cutting a leg off with a Chainsaw or falling off a building and even then I'm not sure if I would go !

My wife got appendicitis a few weeks ago.

At the front desk we had to fill out Covid questionnaires and despite our vaccine free state no extra BS beyond the mask everyone was wearing.

When she was getting wheeled in for surgery the anesthesiologist of all people asked why she hadn't been vaccinated and he said they could give her one at the hospital.

She had a nightmare about it first night home....did they or didn't they?

I didn't jump in, it was his and my conversation from the beginning. Me and him were joking back and forth and you....jumped in lol. What you said I did is exactly what you did. I didn't just toss a word out there without a clue as to what it meant.

There may be situational BS, but a mohel is still a person that is trained to do it.

"The noun mohel ('mohala' in Aramaic), meaning "circumciser", is derived from the same verb stem as milah(circumcision).[2] The noun appeared for the first time in the 4th century as the title of a circumciser (Shabbat (Talmud) 156a).[3]"

"The more modern types will sometimes offer to let the father do the cut" -You

Those "modern" biblical times,

"Biblically, the infant's father (avi haben) is commanded to perform the circumcision himself.[citation needed]However, as most fathers are not comfortable or do not have the training, they designate a mohel. The mohel is specially trained in circumcision and the rituals surrounding the procedure. Many mohalim are doctors or rabbis(and some are both) or cantors and are required to receive appropriate training both from the religious and medical fields."

"Many mohalim are doctors or rabbis(and some are both) or cantors"

Many doesn't mean all, and they don't offer it's commanded the father does it, but they can choose a mohel. It's not rocket surgery.

So technically if a rabbi is performing the act, he would be the circumsizer...aka Mohel. It doesn't specify that the HAVE to be a dr or rabbi but many doctors and rabbis are mohel(s?).

If the father chose you and you got on the job training then you would technically be a mohel, or that ceremonies mohel anyway.

Even if there's a law that all must be done by rabbis now, him being trained to do it would also make him a mohel.

Im just happy you allowed me to greet everyone this morning with some of the dumbest shit I've been involved with on here...

That's all awesome but that kissing/sucking the cut thing kind of weirdos me out.

I had to be with my son when he had his done. Next kid I may let be an anteater.

He got strapped into this board fitted with the sunken form of a baby.

The crazy ass playing card sized scalpel machine the doc used was diabolical.

Whole thing was aweful.

• Wow
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

At the front desk we had to fill out Covid questionnaires and despite our vaccine free state no extra BS beyond the mask everyone was wearing.

When she was getting wheeled in for surgery the anesthesiologist of all people asked why she hadn't been vaccinated and he said they could give her one at the hospital.

Who's knows wtf they do when you're out. That's the scary thing.

I've heard some stories though.

That's all awesome but that kissing/sucking the cut thing kind of weirdos me out.

I had to be with my son when he had his done. Next kid I may let be an anteater.

He got strapped into this board fitted with the sunken form of a baby.

The crazy ass playing card sized scalpel machine the doc used was diabolical.

Whole thing was aweful.
Yeah the sucking thing(metzitzah b'peh) weirds me out. Maybe the catholic priests are jealous and that's why they do it, they just wait longer.

If my doctor did that it definitely wasn't normal for the hospital setting lol

Does it make my dick evil or something since they didn't wait 8 days after birth?

You're right. Well said.
Thanks for correcting me and filling in the details I left out, especially about having the cat tested.
Absolutely! They cause nasty bacterial infections that can be serious, but at least they are treatable with antibiotics whereas rabies is not. Just had an employee who developed an abscess from a cat bite that had to be lanced and drained despite being on antibiotics already, so thanks for pointing that out. I only zeroed in on rabies because you can't wait for symptoms to develop, it's too late at that point.

Remember when racist doctors used to secretly tie the tubes of black women so they would not have anymore babies? If they did that back then, who knows what they will do now.

Also remember that there are some doctors who think they are so much smarter than the rest of us that they will say and do anything if they think that it is for our own good and lie about it.

I don't want to make any one doctor an example and say bad things about his conduct as mentioned above. So I will just provide his initials: A. F.

I hope that your wife gets better and stays healthy.

Remember when racist doctors used to secretly tie the tubes of black women so they would not have anymore babies? If they did that back then, who knows what they will do now.

Also remember that there are some doctors who think they are so much smarter than the rest of us that they will say and do anything if they think that it is for our own good and lie about it.

I don't want to make any one doctor an example and say bad things about his conduct as mentioned above. So I will just provide his initials: A. F.

I hope that your wife gets better and stays healthy.
Had an old boss 20 +years ago, Polish parents he was born here in Australia.
As a kid he had to have a hernia surgery (German doctor), after he got married found he couldn't have kids & that he had been given a vasectomy when he was a kid when he had the hernia repair.

He reckoned the German doc thought he was Jewish

Queens, NY — Six sex traffickers were arrested this week for running a Queens-based sex trafficking ring which trafficked young women and children from Mexico into the US. One of those indicted in Brooklyn federal court was a Putnam County police officer who was protecting, not the children, but the child sex traffickers — in exchange for sex.

Wayne Peiffer, a Village of Brewster police officer has been helping human traffickers smuggle in children and younger women from Mexico for years. The sadistic human smuggling scheme has been in operation for nearly two decades since at least 2002, according to the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.

According to the indictment, Peiffer protected the child sex trafficking ring in exchange for sex with the victims. For years, Peiffer helped the ring avoid arrests, tipped them off to stings, and allowed them to abuse children and young women by exploiting the trust in his badge.

According to the complaint, in exchange for the protection, Peiffer had his way with the trafficking victims, even bringing them to the police station where he would rape them.

This is such a joke...Can you tell this is all scripted? Total bullshit. Fuck you Kameltoe

Oh wow, this is the first time I've seen the whole exchange and you are right it is scripted. That's hilarious!

@gayguns and @akmike47 walk into a bar...

And all hell breaks loose

View attachment 7765142

Maybe. But it'd be a Coffee Shop. Gave up anything mind altering 17 years ago. And still I can't think straight sometimes -- LOL. Ba Dum Bum.

You're right. Well said.

Thanks for this. The cats were taken to one of the ladies relatives --I guess they have their own room and they're trying to domesticate the evil little shits I'm like --right. I grew up on a farm --Good luck with that --a 10 year investment with poor results ie: they're never be the cuuddly things they want --nonetheless so they're still accessible if I wanted the nightmare of trapping them for a "normal neuro exam 10 days after the bite" Yes (sadly) I live in the cess pool of LA -- Beverly Hills metro area.

They're not showing any signs, nor am I. :) I'll proceed on the hope they're not. If one day I suddenly stop posting scary shit and blathering on how I HATE liberals. Then expect the worse.

Last edited:

Frankly I think it's fucking diabolical butchery and indelibly imprints in the kids psyche. Teach good hygiene and leave the kid alone!

And about the Jews little rituals... OMFG, I had to comes across this now...

And Gawd Damnit! STOP posting shit that makes me Google things and then vomit in my coffee!

1640021244355.png

FFS -- that is some wEIRD ASS SHIT

Queens, NY — Six sex traffickers were arrested this week for running a Queens-based sex trafficking ring which trafficked young women and children from Mexico into the US. One of those indicted in Brooklyn federal court was a Putnam County police officer who was protecting, not the children, but the child sex traffickers — in exchange for sex.

Wayne Peiffer, a Village of Brewster police officer has been helping human traffickers smuggle in children and younger women from Mexico for years. The sadistic human smuggling scheme has been in operation for nearly two decades since at least 2002, according to the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.

According to the indictment, Peiffer protected the child sex trafficking ring in exchange for sex with the victims. For years, Peiffer helped the ring avoid arrests, tipped them off to stings, and allowed them to abuse children and young women by exploiting the trust in his badge.

According to the complaint, in exchange for the protection, Peiffer had his way with the trafficking victims, even bringing them to the police station where he would rape them.
I am guessing it’s either conspiracy theory or coincidence that they have been flying kids from the border up to NY in the dead of the night.

Reactions: gigamortis
Frankly I think it's fucking diabolical butchery and indelibly imprints in the kids psyche. Teach good hygiene and leave the kid alone!

And about the Jews little rituals... OMFG, I had to comes across this now...

And Gawd Damnit! STOP posting shit that makes me Google things and then vomit in my coffee!

View attachment 7765415

FFS -- that is some wEIRD ASS SHIT

Only the really crazy Ultra Orthodox types still try to do that oral stuff, and even they are getting kind of leaned on to stop because of transmitted infections.
Pretty much everybody else is clamp, razor blade, neosporin and call it good.

That being said, I'm of the all my lineage gets the tidying up snip job, belief.
I think however it's much better done the Jewish timeframe like 7 days after they are born or somewhere like that as opposed to the Muslim timeframe which is like 12 to 13 years old, that's got to be a bit rough.

It's amazing the great lengths that a filthy-rich capitalist will go to promote communism.
It's not communism he's promoting. Zuckerberg is really paying for a transfer of power, from the citizens of the USA, to the global elite. Even they don't want communism. Their goal is the 99% of the world, as slaves to the 1% elite. Even they know communism is dead. They use the lie of communism, because the useful idiots of the world (BLM, Antifa, etc.) would never support what they really want to achieve.