• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

HbUFXqw10Jiw.jpeg

This is nothing new.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

MASSIVE perv CAUGHT trying to meet an EIGHT YEAR OLD for sex. Talked about hitting her in the face with a belt if she "misbehaved". Demanded "underwear pictures". Had her wait in a dark parking lot for 2 hours not knowing he had been talking to a decoy the whole time.

Now that the CNN bombshell had detonated right in our faces, just HOW MANY MORE of these types of fuckers are currently in the mainstream media, the education and health departments, and the government in general???

No FUCKING wonder these fucks had been so enthusiastic, almost orgasmic when they talked about forcing kids to get the clot shots. 12 year olds. No... 11. No... Still not enough. 5... Ooh, now we getting there. How about infants? OOH OOH OOH... Jab. Jab. Jab...

Motherfuckers.

smiley_freak.gif

Some folks need dirt naps.

Many can offer a suitable place for them to sleep.

Pretty sure.

:mad:

Regardless that we are attacking your fundamental rights, it's a loophole and we're going to go ahead and do it.

What makes him think he is in the majority?

Granted the Canucks are a bunch of Cucks and he may be right but I don't think it's that case down here.

Radio show I was listening to tonight is advocating for strong civil nullification of Bostons proposed passport and mandates.

People keep thinking "It's this last thing and than I will be left alone......." and they have been wrong for almost two years on now.

While most of the country was celebrating Manchins' balls, a real travesty went through - over 40 of Bidens nominees, including those who will be overtly biased, criminal-favoring federal judges positions, got confirmed due to 29 Republican Senators refusing to have any balls to vote No. Those paying attention, knew the Republicans Senators voting Nay had been withholding confirmation of the majority of these individuals that didn't deserve to be there, plus the few that did maybe deserve it, as a means to get Biden to restore sanctions/stop the Russian pipeline for the sake of national security. I apologize I couldn't post Marjorie Taylor Greene's tweet from 9:47 Dec 18 since I don't have a Twitter account - but I do know my own Cornyn was on the list of those refusing to vote (thus giving Dems their majority) for these confirmations to go through. Disgusted again.
Someone else please post this tweet or post the complete list of RHINOs further failing America's future.

Last edited:
While most of the country was celebrating Manchins' balls, a real travesty went through - over 40 of Bidens nominees, including those who will be overtly biased, criminal-favoring federal judges positions, got confirmed due to 29 Republican Senators refusing to have any balls to vote No. Those paying attention, knew the Republicans Senators voting Nay had been withholding confirmation of the majority of these individuals that didn't deserve to be there, plus the few that did maybe deserve it, as a means to get Biden to restore sanctions/stop the Russian pipeline for the sake of national security. I apologize I couldn't post Marjorie Taylor Greene's tweet since I don't have a Twitter account - but I do know my own Cornyn was on the list of those refusing to vote (thus giving Dems their majority) for these confirmations to go through. Disgusted again.
Someone else please post this tweet lease post the complete list of RHINOs further failing America's future.
who the fuck are these bitch ass senators? List?

Reactions: TACC and BLEE
No.
It only needs to be quarantined for 10 days to insure GG did not get exposed. This won't tell you whether the cat has rabies, but it will guarantee that it did not transmit rabies to GG, since the disease does not become contagious until within 10 days of the development of observable neurologic symptoms (really more like 5 days, but 10 is used to be sure).
So, if the cat is quarantined and doesn't show symptoms until the 11th day - cat has rabies, but GG was not exposed and does not require treatment.
The 10 day quarantine period doesn't tell us whether the animal has rabies, only whether it could have transmitted it. The other option is to immediately euthanize it and have it tested for rabies (brain tissue is required).

Now, to complicate things, if you have say, an unvaccinated pet that gets bitten by a rabid animal (or a random wild animal who then disappears and you have no idea if it's rabid), THEN you have to quarantine that animal for 6 months (not weeks) to be sure that pet did not get infected.

If you have a currently vaccinated pet that gets bitten by a rabid animal, the recommendation is usually to give an immediate booster, and carry on as usual. The vaccines are that effective, as long as they're current at the time of exposure.

Bottom line, if GG knows the whereabouts of the cat that bit him, and it passes a normal neuro exam 10 days after the bite, he's free and clear. If he doesn't know where the cat is, or it's symptomatic status, then technically he should seek post-exposure treatment. You can't just wait to see what happens, because once symptoms develop, rabies is almost 100% fatal and untreatable.

Final point is that I believe GG lives in the metro LA area, where I would *guess* that rabies is rare (?), vs rural AL where rabies is endemic.
One thing you did not mention is that the brain of the animal must be intact, therefore, if you have to kill it don’t shoot it in the head. You must send in the intact head of the animal that bit you. Speaking from experience.

who the fuck are these bitch ass senators? List?
Again, its MTG's Twitter 9:47 am, Dec. 18. The voting occurred predawn hours. I will do my best to list the those who didn't vote (let us down)here:
Barrasso (R-WY) Inhofe (R-OK)
Blackburn (R-TN) Johnson (R-WI)
Blunt (R-MO) Lummis (R-WY)
Burr (R-NC) McConnell (R-KY)
Capito (R-WV) Moran (R-KS)
Cornyn (R-TX) Paul (R-KY)
Cramer (R-ND) Portman (R-OH)
Daines (R-MI) Risch (R-ID)
Ernst (R-IA) Romney (R-UT)
Fischer (R-NE) Rounds (R-SD)
Graham (R-SC) Shelby (R-AL)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS) Toomey (R-PA)

AND ANOTHER...

Just hitting the airwaves now...

37 years old, healthy with no history of medical problems. Athletic coach.

This week already has 12+ of these, a lot of them in the UK and Ireland. Age ranges 7-36.

This ain't fucking normal, bruh...

It's totally not normal

It's the cocaine

Amirite @Federal_Agent_Guy ???

I don't understand why this data appears totally different when you click rate per 100k.

Just curious, not arguing.
because most people are vaccinated there, so the number of cases per 100k is diluted by the higher number of people they claim are vaccinated.

Reactions: CaptArab
Again, its MTG's Twitter 9:47 am, Dec. 18. The voting occurred predawn hours. I will do my best to list the those who didn't vote (let us down)here:
Barrasso (R-WY) Inhofe (R-OK)
Blackburn (R-TN) Johnson (R-WI)
Blunt (R-MO) Lummis (R-WY)
Burr (R-NC) McConnell (R-KY)
Capito (R-WV) Moran (R-KS)
Cornyn (R-TX) Paul (R-KY)
Cramer (R-ND) Portman (R-OH)
Daines (R-MI) Risch (R-ID)
Ernst (R-IA) Romney (R-UT)
Fischer (R-NE) Rounds (R-SD)
Graham (R-SC) Shelby (R-AL)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS) Toomey (R-PA)
Well, scary thing here in 'Bama is Shelby's girl is starting to look somewhat formidable against Mo Brooks. She's going to be another RINO as well if she gets in. Cornyn needs to leave TX. Of course I'm a bit surprised at Ron Paul and even Marsha Blackburn.

Reactions: srtsam
Well, scary thing here in 'Bama is Shelby's girl is starting to look somewhat formidable against Mo Brooks. She's going to be another RINO as well if she gets in. Cornyn needs to leave TX. Of course I'm a bit surprised at Ron Paul and even Marsha Blackburn.
You shouldn't be. Paul and Blackburn are professionals just like the rest of those losers.

I don't understand why this data appears totally different when you click rate per 100k.

Just curious, not arguing.
I wonder what benefits there are to testing as far as statistics are concerned. If this new variant isn't as deadly, and some people continue to be asymptomatic carriers, many are probably skipping testing. Hospital admissions and excess deaths are essentially all that matters.

That doesn't look shopped. :rolleyes:

So LBC, care to comment on the not so vaguely White Supremist meme you were posting earlier? No comment? _ _ _ _ will not replace us?
So now your going to start with the White Supremacist B.S.

RIP

It takes a special kind of evil to fill your shoes !
We know you are "Legion" , and we know you are many !

Ever been to Gerasenes by chance ?
Asking for a friend !

Last edited: