• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

6WXcdL7YkER2.png

I’m still pissed off over 2020. Months of shoulder to shoulder rioting, burning down cities, assaults, impeding traffic all swept under the rug. During that time not one case China flu was associated with it.

During that same time period we were banned from church, weddings, funerals, time with family because those were all super spreader events.

Mysteriously, a couple weeks after the riots died down, we had the huge summer surge of covid cases, which were all linked to Church, weddings, funerals, or anything else normal fucking people do.

2021 was just as dumb as the January 6th protestors were immediately labeled as rioters and insurrection people. I called it on page 1 or 2 of this thread. The all our attack on the American way of life began in earnest.

Hopefully 2022 is better.

I want to move to Mars.
100,000 fans attending many of the SEC foot ball games..... No super spreader events mentioned on the fake news...... LOL

Do you recall the "media" outrage when they thought a border guard on horse hit an illegal with his reins? Lol, they'd have a heart attack if they where shot with a stun gun.
Personally I would have preferred ranchers on the S. Texas border follow the "3 S's" and we send them more ammo...Much cheaper in the long run...

Last edited:
Just wait.... till this year.

45362_6r3sbt5pd4pbvdb.jpeg

“The shock of the Covid-19 pandemic is still being felt in the form of a red-hot real estate market and millions of people reconsidering where they want to live,” said Ed Carey, CEO of Audience Town. “Older people are staying put while the younger and well-off are relocating, especially those that have learned that they can work effectively from anywhere. What’s interesting is that these quarter-over-quarter changes are pretty minor, meaning that people are still planning to move in large numbers, and the same profiles of people.”

Among the other characteristics of likely movers from the report:

• 27.2% of likely movers represent single-person households, 4.9% above the national average.
  • 12.1% of likely movers are ages 30-34, 43.9% above the national baseline.
  • The greatest number of likely movers have an income of $75k - $100k: 19.4% of likely movers, compared to 14.4% of the general population.
  • 56.6% of likely movers - 15.7% more than the national baseline - have a mortgage greater than $450k. This is almost unchanged from Q2.
  • 54.5% of likely movers carry some student loan debt.
  • 15.9% of likely movers are business owners (42.3% above the national baseline and .6% lower than in Q2)
  • 16.2% have professional titles that indicate management (52.3% above the national baseline)
  • 18.75% of likely movers had been in their current home 1-3 years, 1.4% fewer than in Q2.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I thought photos showed the Arctic actually having more ice the last 2-3 years. Was it 3 years ago it had more than ever documented...something crazy like that.

Correct, ice is growing and setting records. The retards got a good smackdown a few years ago when they tried to claim the N Pole was ice covered in the 50s and is bare now until a Navy photo of a sub surfaced with no ice from the 50s showed up.

This is why Glacier National Park had to remove their climate scam signs saying that these glaciers will be gone by 2020. Turns out the glaciers there are at record highs and growing. So they quietly removed their signs last year. :ROFLMAO:

This is also the reason that every year a "science" expedition into the arctic to show how the ice is gone is turned around because they can't navigate through all the fucking ice that is not supposed to be there.

But my absolute favorite was the Top Gear special before the boys left where they drove the tricked out arctic Hilux to the N Pole. Go find and watch that because it's fucking awesome.

"Disclosure is close." - Crazy-hair guy on Ancient Aliens.
Disclosure already happened. That was the Pentagon "TicTac" videos. The amount of circulation press cycle it received was dictated by the "To the Stars Academy"; which is lead by upper level Freemasons. Even Tucker said it should have been the story of the decade if not century, yet not even close. Just enough so that...
That is amazing. All of a sudden there is a government agency that is interested in what Christians think.

It would be nice if our politicians and other government agencies follow the Ten Commandments.

Then maybe what we believe would be relevant to them.
Enough to do the false flag crisis. Before the Pentagon release, 70% of US already believed in existence or possibility of UFO/UAPs. So...really not a lot of convincing to do. Supposedly the guberment is such a good mimic they can even fake an abduction. I wouldn't be surprised to see this, esp. with the use of holograms (member the disappearing pope?).

Worth reading. RE: BlackRock, what they own and control, and how that shapes the world around us.

Also worth looking into who (specifically) in the past has purchased media companies in order to encourage their world view.

EVERYTHING!

Speaking of dumb dumbs... our dumb dumbs are wanting wind, solar energy because nuclear is bad, or something, because environment.

Then there's Chy-Nuh, giving zero fucks about what anyone else says:

The article is actually a really good read on how China is going to basically rule the world in 30-40 years if they continue down this same road. If you can control the energy, you can control everything.

Last edited:

Reactions: gigamortis
I’m still pissed off over 2020. Months of shoulder to shoulder rioting, burning down cities, assaults, impeding traffic all swept under the rug. During that time not one case China flu was associated with it.

During that same time period we were banned from church, weddings, funerals, time with family because those were all super spreader events.

Mysteriously, a couple weeks after the riots died down, we had the huge summer surge of covid cases, which were all linked to Church, weddings, funerals, or anything else normal fucking people do.

2021 was just as dumb as the January 6th protestors were immediately labeled as rioters and insurrection people. I called it on page 1 or 2 of this thread. The all our attack on the American way of life began in earnest.

Hopefully 2022 is better.

I want to move to Mars.
They say Martian pussy is good!

The US wants to go green by 2050. They want all automobiles to be electric. They may want to read this story.

And now you know why this administration ceded control of Afghanistan (and by extension the entire region), and long ago gave up our interests in Africa to the Chinese. One more item to be used against us and to control our economy.

…ergo our people.

Here is another perspective on President Poopy Pants.