• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Trampoline Parks are natures virus vaults.

Bonus points if they have foam pits. Nothing like thousands of porous sponges soaking up pathogens from kids. You can pretty much see the viral plume every time someone de-orbits. Pretty sure that MRSA has established home-field advantage as well.

That being said, the family hit one of the local indoor facilities during a particularly warm day at the end of summer, and no one got sick. I did kinda wreck my feet and ankles (flat feet + no-shoes policy + repeated landing from elevation = ouch), so maybe bulky middle-aged guys should demonstrate some common sense when using such a facility.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
😂
Tried posting that on Instagram and got an immediate spankin!

I've been effectively banned by Instagram with that whole "Verify your identity" crap. The funny thing is that I've only posted pictures of my vehicles, haven't made a single comment of any type, and only clicked the Like button on a handful of posts. Best I can figure is that the censors were not happy with some of the shit-posting meme accounts I follow. I kinda miss my regular dose of gym-bro memes and van-life pictures, but oh well.

yWwnIRRzRTuh.jpeg

They are starting to wake up now. The numbers don't lie when the vaxxed are coming down with it in record numbers. We just gotta keep up the bombardment with whatever new and updated stats we get our hands on. They can remove posts but 100-200 new duplicate posts are appearing in their place.

A lot of people are also realizing that the vax fucks up your immune system because it keeps it in a state of overdrive, exhausting it's resources to fight other, more dangerous things. Somebody posted on Arfcom that their mother whose cancer had been in remission took the vax, then her cancer popped hot again and she was gone within a couple of months. Cancers in remission are beginning to come back post-vax, as well as "super colds" and we are looking at a very bad flu season... All of this is the result of weakened immune systems. And it only exacerbates things when people keep taking boosters, in effect keeping themselves immunocompromised and vulnerable to a lot of nasty shit out there. That is, unless the heart inflammations kill them first...

Last edited:
VP Harris: Our democracy is a national security concern -
DEMOCRACY : a link to some good info about what that means.

Think any of this will filter down to the foot soldiers ? Maybe replace gear left in the Sand Box ?

Dec 27 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act, or NDAA, for fiscal year 2022, which authorizes $770 billion in defense spending, the White House said on Monday.
Yes it will "filter down" to the "foot soldiers" because they get paid the 1st/15th of every month. The NDAA is the annual pay/benefits/equipment/training/other shit budget for the Department of Defense.

If they vote for tyranny, things may get sporty.
No, it won't. I had hopes for the supply chain things causing people to rise up. But, that flopped.

As long as the peasantry has water, power, interwebzz, cell phones, Netflix, Starbucks, Amazon, other fast food stuff, and supermarkets... nobody gonna do shit.

Again, few leaders save Rand Paul and I think Jim Jordan have challenge him

You mean peacocks fluffing their feathers? Haw haw. EL oH EL. Has anything any of these "super awesome Republican leader-folk" ever pontificated about ever lead to the DOJ/FBI investigating and prosecuting of any of these characters?

Feel free to provide all the examples you wish

AINT SHIT GONNA HAPPEN.

Change my mind.

No, it won't. I had hopes for the supply chain things causing people to rise up. But, that flopped.

As long as the peasantry has water, power, interwebzz, cell phones, Netflix, Starbucks, Amazon, other fast food stuff, and supermarkets... nobody gonna do shit.

You mean peacocks fluffing their feathers? Haw haw. EL oH EL. Has anything any of these "super awesome Republican leader-folk" ever pontificated about ever lead to the DOJ/FBI investigating and prosecuting of any of these characters?

Feel free to provide all the examples you wish

AINT SHIT GONNA HAPPEN.

Change my mind.
No, I won't change your mind; because you're correct.

F'n dribble. He just needs to STFU, period. I really hope he gets shut down, and soon. This fear-mongering really needs to F'n STOP. I do hope though, more people are starting to wake the F up. One could only hope. Mac:rolleyes:

Let's hope he comes down with COVID, goes in the hospital and begs for ivermectin; only to be told no. Then he's told to be quiet while they put him on a ventilator.

Fentanyl is also a very effective pain reducer best used in a prehospital setting because it is fast acting and fast ending.

lets not eliminate a very effective treatment because dumbasses eat Tide Pods

You will never make the world safe for stupid people

Edit: Also possible that I missed some sarcasm there because Mr Quaid is effing crazy anyway

FIFY

Fentanyl is also a very effective pain reducer best used in a prehospital setting because it is fast acting and fast ending.

You will never make keep the world safe for from stupid people

You will never make the world safe for stupid people
the underlying problem and reasons for over 500k OD deaths (so far) is currupt and greedy drug companies, doctors and pharmacies that got millions of americans addicted to opiates by over prescribing oxycontin and getting rich in the process.
those same companies and doctors that everyone trusts with covid treatments.

Let's hope he comes down with COVID, goes in the hospital and begs for ivermectin; only to be told no. Then he's told to be quiet while they put him on a ventilator.
F! Now that I have had the coof, I'd personally go to his bedside, watch some ANG member place that tube down his throat, all the while, munching on 🍿and having a 🥤while they did it. Mac;)

Reactions: Longshot231

This......the ONLY thing that will get the masses off their fat lazy ass's is discomfort and inconvenience.
The Wall-E movie was extremely telling of the future. Get them lazy, fat and unhealthy and no one will rise up.
For God's sake.....raise your boys to be Men and your girls to be savage when the time comes. Die on your feet.....

The Deep State wants to keep a secret on who / what is crossing the southern border.... Then the Administration can act surprised and blame it on the Border Patrol... A scapegoat in the making.