• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

uduIzSf7Vhx8.jpeg

If someone want to try ivermectin as a Covid cure, what type should they buy (paste, liquid or pills) and how would someone come up with a dosage?

Asking for a friend.

Push Health was awesome and they even included complimenting meds in the script as well recommendations off the shelf to enhance therapy.

Start here....

I know someone that just signed a travel nurse contract for over $7K per week because they are short staffed.

36 hours per week for over $7K.
Now...... Those kind of nurses have saved my life, more than once.... While their Doctor was in there talking to the Drug Manufacturer salesman about how much kick back he was going to get by prescribing a certain med.....

I know someone that just signed a travel nurse contract for over $7K per week because they are short staffed.

36 hours per week for over $7K.
I get calls and texts weekly.
7k a week. But 60 hr weeks.
Still big $$$

Also includes all travel, hotel, and food allowances.

I make less, but have a stable life and see my kid all the time.
So richer in life goodness than $ and 100% happy

I get calls and texts weekly.
7k a week. But 60 hr weeks.
Still big $$$

Also includes all travel, hotel, and food allowances.

I make less, but have a stable life and see my kid all the time.
So richer in life goodness than $ and 100% happy
Smart move. Time is the most valuable asset you own. Price it accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BLEE and SQ54
Reactions: Longshot231
Damn the mooslims and commies! They can all crawl under a rock and rot!
You know how I know it'll never pass ?

Biden and the Dems can't condemn this and it's in the bill.

any instances of forced labor, reeducation, or the presence of concentration camps, such as those targeting the Uyghurs in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China;”;

It's all about Social Engineering and Population Control.
it is all easier when you have a cowering population, or worse, paranoid.
case in point, the woman on the plane...she must have honestly believed she was in mortal danger from a man that was not even sick.

If someone want to try ivermectin as a Covid cure, what type should they buy (paste, liquid or pills) and how would someone come up with a dosage?

Asking for a friend.
Liquid, 1cc orally a day for 5 days. Do Not get ivermectin plus, the plus is for liver flukes. It’s a little bitter so mix it with OJ and it’s fine, or so I’ve heard.

Liquid, 1cc orally a day for 5 days. Do Not get ivermectin plus, the plus is for liver flukes. It’s a little bitter so mix it with OJ and it’s fine, or so I’ve heard.
it doesn't take long to get a prescription from an online resource like pushhealth.com or others. the trick might be finding a pharmacy that will fill it, but they have online pharmacies as well.

All of this shit can be stopped very quickly, by targeted and precision acts of vengeance that use tactics so brutal that even the connoiseurs of foreign and borderline dark web horror films would go "Oh God no, I think I might be sick" upon reading the newspaper reports...

I have been seeing and hearing people say the same thing. My hopes are not high that anyone will stand up. Mainly because those that would stand up are not the ones who inhabit these liberal shitholes

A top CCP official and a couple of his armed bodyguards got ninja'd in his fortified and gated Wuhan mansion a couple of months ago. And some vax pushing soyboy doctor in Guam got boned last month, just not the type of boning he likes or expected...

Lots of miss information on COVID Ivermectin doses out there. There is no real consensus on dosing, because the research is all over the place, and thats how medical practice is typically based. Some studies used 0.2mg/kg for 5 days or 0.4mg/kg for 3 days. Some studies also limited the max dose to 24mg. Hard to tell if the bioavailability will be exactly the same between all the different formulations, whether you buy it as a solution, paste or pills. Just tread lightly, all drugs are poison if you take enough of them.

Here's a Systematic Review of some of the available research on the drug.

Attachments

• Ivermectin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040 (1).pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
Lots of miss information on COVID Ivermectin doses out there. There is no real consensus on dosing, because the research is all over the place, and thats how medical practice is typically based. Some studies used 0.2mg/kg for 5 days or 0.4mg/kg for 3 days. Some studies also limited the max dose to 24mg. Hard to tell if the bioavailability will be exactly the same between all the different formulations, whether you buy it as a solution, paste or pills. Just tread lightly, all drugs are poison if you take enough of them.

Go by THIS:

Marik-Protocol.png

Reactions: Infidel01
ANOTHER libtard BUSTED...

So "harmful political ideologies" like "the conspiracy theory that the election was rigged" led to bad things like the "Capitol Riots", right? Aight... BUT, it is perfectly okay to lure a 13 year old girl and her 6 year old sister to a hotel for sex and download CP for 20 fucking years, right???

Comment pinned at the very top of the section is also a load of LOLs too. Basically yet another Biden wingnut gets triggered and outs himself as a chomo supporting piece of shit and gets gangbanged by the community of fans in the comments...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Thank you for posting that! I will readily admit some of it is way over my head for sure, but the overall I gleaned from it is that there is a for sure general consensus it works as both a prophylactic and a treatment, especially when administered early. What stood out the most to me is not a single study conducted in the USA was listed. NOT FUCKIN ONE!

Reactions: gigamortis
Thank you for posting that! I will readily admit some of it is way over my head for sure, but the overall I gleaned from it is that there is a for sure general consensus it works as both a prophylactic and a treatment, especially when administered early. What stood out the most to me is not a single study conducted in the USA was listed. NOT FUCKIN ONE!
i have also posted these previously

Conclusions:​

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Conclusions:​

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

Last edited:
View attachment 7770873
California Asks Residents to Avoid Charging Electric Cars

And.. I was ridiculed in the electric pickups thread for saying this would happen... :rolleyes:
Well no shit. No self respecting American ('cept tranny hobo swimfans) should post a Goddam thing in ANY electric vehicle thread- especially one on so called "electric pickups." Don't even waste yer time trying to edjumucate useless fools on the fallacy of battery powered trucks.
Still waiting to see one of these self-driving douche canoes operate on a snow covered gravel road...lol.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10ring'r