• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

This is long but is really interesting in showing how the US has gotten to where it is today.

Ordinarily I'd just jump to invideous and watch, but since Chomsky is the consummate Marxist piece of shit, I'm kind of curious why you think this is worth watching in the first place?

Secondly, since by my own argument, Chomsky is a Marxist, Republic destroying piece of shit, one would assume that he should also be a "subject matter expert" on the "who" and "how" of "the destruction", by him and his fellow commie travelers, and therefore "worth" (and I use the term in the sense of "how to shit one's own pants" type of expert giving an analysis and that analysis having "value" (if shiting your own pants is something you'd like to learn how to do)) listening to his explanation.

Could you give us a tl;dr on the video please?

Maybe some bullet points too?

He's ruining the minds of kids down the street, so I sort of try to keep track of his Marxist bullshit.

https://linguistics.arizona.edu › user › noam-chomsky
Chomsky joined the UA in fall 2017, coming from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he worked since 1955 and was Institute Professor, later Institute Professor emeritus. Research Interests Linguistic Theory, Syntax, Semantics, Philosophy of Language Selected Publications List of Articles (PDF) List of Books (PDF) Contact Information

Opera Snapshot_2022-01-02_211056_www.snipershide.com.png

Just need to vent a little.

We moved 200 miles from my traditional family area this past February so we came down for a couple of family get togethers for Christmas and NYs this week. Everyone was cool and no one showed any fear … except my last living aunt and person of that older generation. We had the second party at my cousin’s farm and my aunt (her mother) arrived and when I went over to speak to her, she backed away a little. I reached for her, she has been really close to me her whole life, and she recoiled.

She told us she wasn’t going to get close to anyone and was in fact leaving and had only come by to drop off some food. I was floored, a little hurt and yes - mad.

I wasn’t mad that she wouldn’t embrace anyone or was leaving, I wasn’t mad at her. I was mad because of all the damn lies that are ruining people’s minds. This is a sane and intelligent woman who has been reduced to a walking fear.

She is triple vaxxed (had bad reactions to all and her husband was hospitalized after the second shot for myocarditis) but is paralyzed by media and governmental lies. Yes I know the virus is a real sickness, the damn thing about killed me but I live life. Every day is a gift and I don’t live it in terror.

This entire fiasco has not just eroded Liberty, it has damaged the minds of good people. It has hurt family relationships and closeness. My belief is that ruining the family is always part of the plan with these monsters.

I have been aware of this bullshit since the beginning but yesterday I was struck so hard by the sickness of this lie driven hysteria on the face of someone I love so much. It just breaks my heart.

Truly evil people. How many families weren't allowed to be with a dying member of the family? The indoctrination of not getting together during holidays and birthdays.
And the Pravda holds these evil fucks up on a pedestal.

We moved 200 miles from my traditional family area this past February so we came down for a couple of family get togethers for Christmas and NYs this week. Everyone was cool and no one showed any fear … except my last living aunt and person of that older generation. We had the second party at my cousin’s farm and my aunt (her mother) arrived and when I went over to speak to her, she backed away a little. I reached for her, she has been really close to me her whole life, and she recoiled.

She told us she wasn’t going to get close to anyone and was in fact leaving and had only come by to drop off some food. I was floored, a little hurt and yes - mad.

I wasn’t mad that she wouldn’t embrace anyone or was leaving, I wasn’t mad at her. I was mad because of all the damn lies that are ruining people’s minds. This is a sane and intelligent woman who has been reduced to a walking fear.

She is triple vaxxed (had bad reactions to all and her husband was hospitalized after the second shot for myocarditis) but is paralyzed by media and governmental lies. Yes I know the virus is a real sickness, the damn thing about killed me but I live life. Every day is a gift and I don’t live it in terror.

This entire fiasco has not just eroded Liberty, it has damaged the minds of good people. It has hurt family relationships and closeness. My belief is that ruining the family is always part of the plan with these monsters.

I have been aware of this bullshit since the beginning but yesterday I was struck so hard by the sickness of this lie driven hysteria on the face of someone I love so much. It just breaks my heart.
How many others in your family are feeling the same as you about the situation with this family member?

I drove 1800 miles for my kids to see their family this Christmas. Well Christmas night one of my wife's aunt's wants to start with her liberal shit and I tried my best to keep my mouths shut. Well she kept going and I ended up losing my shit on her. I left the next day after I had gotten my wife a rental car to get home with the boys.

I purposefully left politics home. However she just wanted to keep having diarrhea of the mouth regurgitating the libtards talking points.

Doc

So, my take on one reason for the large number of Covid positive people who have been vaccinated may not be real popular. I am going to guess that there is a reasonable chance that quite a large number of folks who are vaccinated are also 100% buying into the fear of Omicron. This means that there are probably a whole lot of people taking tests out of curiosity who have no symptoms at all. Naturally, this would lead to a high number of vaccinated people being found to be positive. On the other hand, people who are opposed to the vax are probably unlikely to be tested unless they happen to be sick. As for hospitalization in my area, the hospitals have less than a third of the patients that they had in September, but we have almost five times the cases. The snake oil salesmen are doing a fine job of selling fear.
That explanation would make more sense if the "vaxed" weren't being hospitalized at the same or higher rate too.

How many others in your family are feeling the same as you about the situation with this family member?
All. My cousin (her daughter) and I spoke privately and I told her how unhealthy this is. She is concerned as well but other than talking to her nothing can really be done. My cousin is vaccinated but is not militant about it and believes in personal choice. She did it for her job as did her husband. Their son who is a senior in college is unvaxxed and she is good with it.

Another thing that struck me is how my aunt looked. Haggard, worn out. She is a VERY spry woman for 82 but looked so different this weekend.

My wife's Grandma took a serious turn down hill after the vaccine. She started having hallucinations and showing signs of the onset of dementia. Then she was hospitalized for blood clots. They said they needed to monitor her in the hospital and keep her there on blood thinners for two weeks. Then, they released her the evening of the same day they admitted her and she died at home that night. The attending nurse was flabbergasted when she found out the next day she had been released. Was it the shot or incompetent care due to COVID measures? Dont know, but I can't say I think one is better than the other.

Last edited:
Dude taking it in the wrong direction. Take it out on the oppressor.

Ordinarily I'd just jump to invideous and watch, but since Chomsky is the consummate Marxist piece of shit, I'm kind of curious why you think this is worth watching in the first place?

Secondly, since by my own argument, Chomsky is a Marxist, Republic destroying piece of shit, one would assume that he should also be a "subject matter expert" on the "who" and "how" of "the destruction", by him and his fellow commie travelers, and therefore "worth" (and I use the term in the sense of "how to shit one's own pants" type of expert giving an analysis and that analysis having "value" (if shiting your own pants is something you'd like to learn how to do)) listening to his explanation.

Could you give us a tl;dr on the video please?

Maybe some bullet points too?

He's ruining the minds of kids down the street, so I sort of try to keep track of his Marxist bullshit.

https://linguistics.arizona.edu › user › noam-chomsky
Chomsky joined the UA in fall 2017, coming from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he worked since 1955 and was Institute Professor, later Institute Professor emeritus. Research Interests Linguistic Theory, Syntax, Semantics, Philosophy of Language Selected Publications List of Articles (PDF) List of Books (PDF) Contact Information

View attachment 7775237
Jim I understand your concerns with Chomsky, just being interested in Linguistic Theory alone is a warning. But I will say that he does understand how some of the historical pieces fit. The video is put together like a documentary of sorts and points out several of the cause and effects that we have seen historically. Many of his points are most likely correct, it is a constant power struggle between the citizens/democracy and the elitists/businesses/government. As always you can follow the money, the money buys power. I do think he is wrong on education but he gets pretty close to condemning the welfare state and it's negative effect on society in general.

It's a free country Jim as it should be, at least for a while longer, you can watch the video or you can ignore it either way is fine.

I do wish I could ask him one question and that is "what happens next in the struggle, are the people able to pull back any of the power they have conceded to business and government or are they crushed by the elitists power and wealth"?

Ahh, another tragic covid fatality for the statistics. Could have likely been prevented had the victim been forced to vaxx. This truly is a pandemic of the dirty unvaxxed. [SARC OFF for slo-bois like Sonic Sammi].
Dude taking it in the wrong direction. Take it out on the oppressor.

USPS now part of NSA?

So, now every piece of non-junk mail delivered is being photocopied and saved. Is this happening to everyone or I am just special?

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis

I got a look into the perspective from the point of view of "the older generation" last week....why they love the vaccine.....one word....

Polio

If you are of the age to have lived in the polio era and the threat that it presented than you have a certain "LOVE" for vaccines that none of us will know.

The concept that a vaccine would harm them is apparently not even on their list of possibilities.

I can understand. I often think and compare today to the polio era and the people of today would off themselves if they faced what that was.

When I spoke to this person I made the comment "But your polio vaccine kept you safe, it worked. My lack of a polio vaccine was not a threat to you, you were protected."

I am sorry for your experience but now you got to see first hand one of the objectives of this "experiment". Drive a wedge between family members and one of two things is a likely outcome:

1. The non-injected will get the shots because of how important their family is to them
  2. The non-injected will stand their ground and animosity will begin to grow in the family. This will take away a certain amount of support and protection from the non-injected. At a later date the injected could report the non-injected to the "authorities".
Nothing new here that has not been done in the past.

That explanation would make more sense if the "vaxed" weren't being hospitalized at the same or higher rate too.

I think another thing to consider in the vaxed being hospitalized, aside from the efficacy of the vaccine, is that many of those who are vaxed also were already in the higher risk groups. The real problem is that we are not, and likely never will be getting the true and complete data from this whole thing. They don’t want us to see it because it would calm the panic. They don’t want people to understand things like kids not being seriously impacted by Covid, with some exceptions. When my son had it, we literally would not have noticed his symptoms had 10 other kids in his class not been positive. He never slowed down. Working in a profession where conducting research and interpreting research is part of my daily routine, it leaves me with tons of questions on the whole pandemic. I think Fauci let on to the idea the other day that many of these people who are in the hospital may have Covid, but they came for something else. You know they didn’t want to have to admit to that. We have talked about that on here since the beginning. One of the big things I have noticed with the “studies” that have been coming out is the failure of those studies to generalize to other populations. This is a weakness in any research, but particularly in cases of vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations. Just like you can’t generalize the findings of a study on banana crops in South America to a population in Canada, you can’t generalize the findings of a study of vaccinated people to a group of unvaccinated people. They are having to cast such a broad net with these studies that many of them would never hold water under a real review. The same goes for using small samples in the vaccine research. No way in hell will my son be getting that stuff, and no mRNA vaccine will go into me either. Basically, I am just saying that the normal, accepted processes for research are being bypassed here. I think the case count that should be watched is the hospitalization rate, not just the positive rate. If they would contrast the two we would see panic die off.

Reactions: atomic41

If this isn't the time to destroy Facebook and its assets down to the ground, I don't know what time it is.

I am sorry for your experience but now you got to see first hand one of the objectives of this "experiment". Drive a wedge between family members and one of two things is a likely outcome:

1. The non-injected will get the shots because of how important their family is to them
  2. The non-injected will stand their ground and animosity will begin to grow in the family. This will take away a certain amount of support and protection from the non-injected. At a later date the injected could report the non-injected to the "authorities".
Nothing new here that has not been done in the past.

This is why most of the early doses were placebo. Once they got a lot of people jabbed with "no issues", those people put pressure on families and friends because, "look, I took it and I'm fine so you have to". Then, "time for my booster because it's totally safe".

Truly evil plan. The boosters are where they will get most people.

I think another thing to consider in the vaxed being hospitalized, aside from the efficacy of the vaccine, is that many of those who are vaxed also were already in the higher risk groups. The real problem is that we are not, and likely never will be getting the true and complete data from this whole thing. They don’t want us to see it because it would calm the panic. They don’t want people to understand things like kids not being seriously impacted by Covid, with some exceptions. When my son had it, we literally would not have noticed his symptoms had 10 other kids in his class not been positive. He never slowed down. Working in a profession where conducting research and interpreting research is part of my daily routine, it leaves me with tons of questions on the whole pandemic. I think Fauci let on to the idea the other day that many of these people who are in the hospital may have Covid, but they came for something else. You know they didn’t want to have to admit to that. We have talked about that on here since the beginning. One of the big things I have noticed with the “studies” that have been coming out is the failure of those studies to generalize to other populations. This is a weakness in any research, but particularly in cases of vaccinated vs unvaccinated populations. Just like you can’t generalize the findings of a study on banana crops in South America to a population in Canada, you can’t generalize the findings of a study of vaccinated people to a group of unvaccinated people. They are having to cast such a broad net with these studies that many of them would never hold water under a real review. The same goes for using small samples in the vaccine research. No way in hell will my son be getting that stuff, and no mRNA vaccine will go into me either. Basically, I am just saying that the normal, accepted processes for research are being bypassed here. I think the case count that should be watched is the hospitalization rate, not just the positive rate. If they would contrast the two we would see panic die off.

Just like global warming, the scientific process has not been followed to push an agenda.

USPS now part of NSA?

So, now every piece of non-junk mail delivered is being photocopied and saved. Is this happening to everyone or I am just special?

Who uses USPS anymore? Venmo takes the place of the money order, emails take care of everything else.

I got a look into the perspective from the point of view of "the older generation" last week....why they love the vaccine.....one word....

Polio

If you are of the age to have lived in the polio era and the threat that it presented than you have a certain "LOVE" for vaccines that none of us will know.

The concept that a vaccine would harm them is apparently not even on their list of possibilities.

I can understand. I often think and compare today to the polio era and the people of today would off themselves if they faced what that was.

Most have never heard of Dr. Ralph Scooby, or know that Dr. Scooby testified before Congress in 1951 that Polio was the result of poison (insecticide).

Worth Reviewing

On a related note, Jonas Salk, the inventor of the first polio vaccine……..eventually wrote a book. It contains his personal views on the general public and how the society is meant to advance, under the new scientific dictatorship. The book is reviewed here at this added link. Some very interesting beliefs of Jonas Salk are exposed throughout the book. Click here to see the video and you best be sitting down when you do.

We are regarded as cattle.

ETA: Survival of the Wisest - by Jonas Salk $734.00

Last edited:

If this isn't the time to destroy Facebook and its assets down to the ground, I don't know what time it is.
If youre still using that platform, you cant really claim you stand for freedom.

I never have nor ever will have a Facebook account. The only reason I joined Twitter was when Trump was elected, so I could see the snowflakes melt. I deleted my account when they banned Trump, yet still allow dictators and terrorists. I've had family members, friends, etc. try and get me to join. My answer remains the same: "not only no, but fuck no". These Big Tech Tyrants are a clear and present danger to our liberty.

Anyone have that collage of all of the bot accounts that posted about how thankful they are for the vax and boosters (otherwise they would have been much worse)?

I just think it’s hilarious that his office included this part.

750A7CEE-9A8A-442D-B345-5D06E60B95C7.jpeg

Attachments

• 64B6E836-856B-4C8A-9694-21D11A198A60.png
    64B6E836-856B-4C8A-9694-21D11A198A60.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 39