• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So I am re-posting this because I had trouble finding the full length (Rogan/Malone). Worth the time.

BTW - I found it interesting that people in the hospital sick w/COVID or ICU's still have Delta, not the moronic version. But no mention of that because they need to spread fear.
Also, beside the "Mass Pyschosis.." , Malone only implicated $$$ as the reason for allowing 500K to die in the US from not having to early treatment - "culling"/depop. not mentioned at all.

About 16:20 in it hits on why he's been banned at twitter and elsewhere, he dared criticize the WEF.

Malone only implicated $$$ as the reason for allowing 500K to die in the US from not having to early treatment - "culling"/depop. not mentioned at all.
He also touches on many of the blatant conflicts of interest that the govt and pharma have. I was perusing Pfizers website and see Gottlieb (former head of the FDA) is on the Board of Directors now for Pfizer.

When the moronicron broke out, several of us said this very thing was going to happen. Purebloods are done with all this shit. The death jabbed are the only ones getting sick...we fucking called it. :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn't go so far as to say only ones getting sick are vaccinated. That's definitely not true. Both adult neighbors (man and wife) got Covid. He looked like shit. He was working on his truck though and said if he didn't know COVID was "COVID" he'd have thought he just had the flu.

Reactions: shields shtr

Crenshaw first failed my #1 politician litmus test of limiting the 2A by his supporting of red flag laws. Now that you see what he really is since then, my litmus test is pretty darn accurate.
Fuck Crenshaw. He is getting exposed and does not like it. These fucking Rinos remind of the the most Battlestar galactica series where there were so many fucking cylons integrated in human society that even the fucking cylons didn't know they were fucking cylons.
Just replace the word Cylon with Rino and we have the same thing.
Plus to boot. Crenshaw has only one eye like the old 80's Cylons. can't make this shit up.

and said if he didn't know COVID was "COVID" he'd have thought he just had the flu.
I have had the distinct pleasure of having Covid and the ol H1N1 back in 2016, which is about 7 years after it was declared a pandemic. I got a hell of a lot sicker than I thought I would when I got Covid, my wife claims I was sicker with the Flu though.

For me, the stark difference between Covid and the Flu was with Covid I had pretty much ALL the symptoms. Some were really mild, but some weren't all that great. Having a fever while coughing out of control while shitting your guts out on the toilet wasn't great. One of the worst ones with Covid is I got up to take a pee (I was drinking a shit ton of water) and mid pee I realized I was gonna pass out. Passed out and ended up kind of slumped against my bathtub. I have no memory of the actual moment it happened, or how I didn't end up with stitches. Even weirder, I was in a literal pool of sweat when I came to, but oddly felt a little better. No idea what that was about. I still have no taste, and the "brain fog" thing is real too. Not like a day long stupor, but just sort of "memory block". I am back to normal life now, but I would care to not go through that shit show again.

He also touches on many of the blatant conflicts of interest that the govt and pharma have. I was perusing Pfizers website and see Gottlieb (former head of the FDA) is on the Board of Directors now for Pfizer.

Who appointed Gottlieb to gov position, or more correctly who's admin did he work in?

This is a repeating problem across agencies.

So I am re-posting this because I had trouble finding the full length (Rogan/Malone). Worth the time.

BTW - I found it interesting that people in the hospital sick w/COVID or ICU's still have Delta, not the moronic version. But no mention of that because they need to spread fear.
Also, beside the "Mass Pyschosis.." , Malone only implicated $$$ as the reason for allowing 500K to die in the US from not having to early treatment - "culling"/depop. not mentioned at all.

We had a family dinner for Xmas with my dad and his girlfriend, my uncle and his wife, and a few of their friends. My father and the rest of the people at the party are all in their 70s all pretty active and all of them vaccinated. My dad's girlfriend sounded kinda hoarse when she talked that night, but said she felt fine. I had a bad feeling about that at the time, but I've kinda gotten over the idea of never contracting covid. Time to live life.

Well, come to find out from talking to them this past weekend, everyone had been sick for the past week. Not bad, but cold/flu like symptoms. Since there's no tests around here lately, and they weren't terribly sick, they just pushed through it. But some of the others at the party tested positive.

My wife (not vaxed) got sick, but it was pretty mild as well. Sore throat, runny nose, cough, fatigue. Fatigue and cough seems to be lingering, but other than that she is fine. I had one sweaty uncomfortable night, and ended up with viral conjunctivitis (pink eye). Could it be related to all that? Not sure, never have had pink eye and to have gotten it right when everyone was sick makes me think it's related. Also heard pink eye is somewhat common with covid. Who knows or cares, I will be fine.

If this omicron varient is what blew through that dinner party, I feel confident we will be on our way out of this soon. It was relatively mild for us. However, we have a good friend that has been in the ICU for almost 2 weeks that is not so healthy and has some comorbidities. So if you haven't started, it's time to eat better, move more and start taking care of yourself.

We had a family dinner for Xmas with my dad and his girlfriend, my uncle and his wife, and a few of their friends. My father and the rest of the people at the party are all in their 70s all pretty active and all of them vaccinated. My dad's girlfriend sounded kinda hoarse when she talked that night, but said she felt fine. I had a bad feeling about that at the time, but I've kinda gotten over the idea of never contracting covid. Time to live life.

Well, come to find out from talking to them this past weekend, everyone had been sick for the past week. Not bad, but cold/flu like symptoms. Since there's no tests around here lately, and they weren't terribly sick, they just pushed through it. But some of the others at the party tested positive.

My wife (not vaxed) got sick, but it was pretty mild as well. Sore throat, runny nose, cough, fatigue. Fatigue and cough seems to be lingering, but other than that she is fine. I had one sweaty uncomfortable night, and ended up with viral conjunctivitis (pink eye). Could it be related to all that? Not sure, never have had pink eye and to have gotten it right when everyone was sick makes me think it's related. Also heard pink eye is somewhat common with covid. Who knows or cares, I will be fine.

If this omicron varient is what blew through that dinner party, I feel confident we will be on our way out of this soon. It was relatively mild for us. However, we have a good friend that has been in the ICU for almost 2 weeks that is not so healthy and has some comorbidities. So if you haven't started, it's time to eat better, move more and start taking care of yourself.

Only in the age of this BS would you even think of posting this....

Not a criticism of you its just the way it is.

My daughter spent Saturday night throwing up. Pretty sick, Type I diabetic so we get to enjoy great blood glucose numbers while suffering an even scarier issue of ketones rising and her reluctance to eat anything so we can give her enough carbs to feed the brain without eating muscle. I strive for ketosis daily to her it can be very bad.

Anyway, now I have had the sniffles since Sunday afternoon.

I flaunt my towns mask mandate and was in the post office yesterday unmasked in a big line of people. Probably 30 or 40 people came and went while I was there. Not one other person was unmasked.

The pressure to just conform is real but fuck it.

Usually in such situations Im thinking "Oh God, Is that a fart coming on? Please dont fart, this is going to smell like shit. I will be busted"

Yesterday all I was thinking was "Man is that a sneeze? Fuck if i sneeze now half these people will faint or run from here screaming I killed them."

Strange times.........I dont like them.

they finally got superman and clark kent in the same room together...

Its not true though. I can count over 1000 COVID19 deaths on the top page where flu was listed as a comorbidity. And thats just from 2/20-12/20....

Reactions: camocorvette

My daughter spent Saturday night throwing up. Pretty sick, Type I diabetic so we get to enjoy great blood glucose numbers while suffering an even scarier issue of ketones rising and her reluctance to eat anything so we can give her enough carbs to feed the brain without eating muscle. I strive for ketosis daily to her it can be very bad.

I flaunt my towns mask mandate and was in the post office yesterday unmasked in a big line of people. Probably 30 or 40 people came and went while I was there. Not one other person was unmasked.

Usually in such situations Im thinking "Oh God, Is that a fart coming on? Please dont fart, this is going to smell like shit. I will be busted"

Yesterday all I was thinking was "Man is that a sneeze? Fuck if i sneeze now half these people will faint or run from here screaming I killed them."

I know. It's insane. Holding in a cough and a sneeze is a real thing now.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
I know. It's insane. Holding in a cough and a sneeze is a real thing now.

On the bright side I just let the farts flow now.

Fuck em

They have their masks on. It filters out all that gas right. I mean they are not actually getting small fragments of my anus interior on their nasal receptors causing the signal to their brain saying "Someone farted!".

Fuck em

They have their masks on. It filters out all that gas right. I mean they are not actually getting small fragments of my anus interior on their nasal receptors causing the signal to their brain saying "Someone farted!".
Way easier to stay incognito and hide your laughter when you have a mask to hide behind.

All you had to do was sneeze and you wouldn’t have had to wait in line anymore!

Britain is always at the forefront of totalitarian tech, no wonder brits run all the Gulf torture jails, now they are trying to sell folks the idea of surveillance drones, for women's safety. CCP can barely keep up with the totalitarian agenda Anglo Saxons come up with. :devilish:

''Drones may be used to help protect vulnerable women under plans to be presented to the Government

A drone could arrive within minutes, armed with a powerful spotlight and thermal cameras to frighten off potential assailants
Vulnerable women walking home at night could be protected from stalkers and sex attackers by drones under plans to be submitted to the Government....''
Trials will take place on campus at Nottingham University at a cost of £500,000 during which the tech will be used to “protect students and staff.”

The scheme will be submitted to the UK government’s Innovate research program, and could eventually see helicopters being replaced by drones as a front line tool of law enforcement.

“It is a high capability drone that costs just £100 an hour but can do 80 percent of what a police helicopter can do,” said Richard Gill, the founder of Drone Defence.
“It cannot do high speed pursuits but it can do the other tasks such as searching for people and ground surveillance.”
Gill noted that 25 drones could do the job of one police helicopter in London for the same price, with the drones being housed at five base locations across the city.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...e-women-stalkers-sex-attacks-uk-sarah-everard

AK4yYpMsk0Y0.jpeg

Fuck em

Small fragments from your anus...
Lol...
Is this a dear Abby letter...
Too funny, I hope I can work that into a conversation today

This reminds me of a meeting I was in yesterday where somebody "brilliantly" stated and I paraphrase: "well, with this omicron it appears our chance to permanently eradicate COVID is gone and we may now have to live with this for a long time, like the flu." Good thing it was a teleconference where I could roll my eyes and scream something to the effect of "VIRUSES ALWAYS MUTATE TO SURVIVE AND GET LESS DEADLY TO HAVE MORE HOSTS IN WHICH IT TO LIVE AND PROPAGATE." With the added "Your vaccine f'ing mandates have helped keep it going!!!"

Edit: why did Lisa Marie Boothe get all that cosmetic surgery done on her face. She WAS much better looking before.

Last edited:

We were in the Honda service dept Monday getting my wife’s Pilot serviced (free with the car) and we were the only unmasked people I saw. The dealer is in Cary NC (liberal enclave) and we live 3 hours away in the NW NC mountains. We bought it before we moved last Feb. and we schedule service when we’ll be back for a visit.

Nobody said a word and we had my JRT with us too 😀
I did get a couple of looks but more “beautiful dog” than anything.

We went over to the 5 Guys and there was a “must wear mask” sign which we ignored. Not a peep from anyone and the guy behind the counter was friendly and jovial.

People are still cautious in some places but not in a panic anymore (mostly).

Where I live, nobody much masks up. Maybe 10% I see and they’re probably tourists.

not sure how long ago this was, but this is what the media tells us happened on jan 6th.

Reactions: camocorvette
Who appointed Gottlieb to gov position, or more correctly who's admin did he work in?
Pretty sure he was an orange man appointee if I am not mistaken? Just solidifies my theory that I think we would all be better if we just had a do over with 99% of our elected, or even worse, appointed officials. The appointed govt officials are the worst. Zero accountability.

This is the reason why Democrats do not want civilians to have guns. So they and their constituents can rape, rob, burn, and kill without fear of resistance. Just like the 14th century Plantagenets during their brutal invasion of Scotland.

The 17-month delay between a search warrant that secured longtime CNN producer John Griffin’s devices in Vermont and an arrest on child trafficking charges shows that feds "don’t give a da-- about these kind of cases," according to a former FBI agent turned whistleblower who has taken the bureau to task for years.

"He obviously is a sexual predator, and has gone from grooming children into actually ‘capturing’ them," said Jane Turner, a former FBI special agent who blew the whistle on the FBI’s mishandling of child sex crime cases in North Dakota’s Native American reservations. "Very, very dangerous offender."

The evidence against Griffin allegedly includes drone video he took showing a "completely naked 9-year-old girl" standing next to him in his underwear, according to court filings.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:37 PM PT – Monday, January 3, 2022​

Republican lawmaker Devin Nunes is officially resigning from Congress. In a statement read out on the House floor Monday, the Republican marked his exit after serving 19-years as a U.S. congressman.

His official resignation will take effect at midnight. Nunes said it has been the honor of his life to be able to represent the people of California for this long.