• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That is the most important point I have been rolling around in my head a while. I am not sure when it started, but we were steered away from a civilian populace training with weapons in an organized fashion at some point to our detriment. I believe the NRA made this worse. I think they acted in a controlled opposition capacity to help steer us in this fashion. At any point people get together and start training they get put on a list and/or infiltrated. The pub meets that helped start the revolution would be much tougher to organize today. They have set up a pretty effective system to stomp it any time it starts to take form organically. To say it is highly discouraged would be a strong understatement.

The PRS had a chance, but really devolved into a high-dollar gear race. It’s the inevitable course once the money and prizes come into the picture. All the same, it is really popular and has driven a lot of civilian exposure to marksmanship especially at the club level.

And while I’m sure there’s every sort of opinion about the amcon thing (it’s a business like many others), it seems to be grounded in the right motives. More general preparedness than solely firearms training, but back in 2020 they wound up on a list of extremist militias either way. I’ve been out of touch with what they are up to recently, but enjoyed the content early on.

Reactions: devildog93
dd36988e5e7582c1.jpg

1642347633028.png

Is it still to early to call for Fauci to swing from a rope? And do we really need to go thru the judicial process? Where's the good vigilantes when you need them? I have a long list I'd like to submit for extermination review....

He did not have the power to stop the fraud. States are in charge of their elections, not the FED and to the president.
I know that Trump cannot do anything with the states. I'm not arguing that the STATES don't have (or "still have") the legal authority and responsibility - that's in COTUS. That's what we're up against now with the potential dissolution of the Filibuster - states losing control.

Specifically in this discussion we're talking that the states, at last minute, did not follow COTUS and changed voting laws without their State's Legislature being involved. Remember, that's one of the arguments that was attempted to get into SCOTUS was that the State's themselves didn't follow COTUS. Since these States didn't follow the agreement that the State Legislature changes the laws, not part of the State's executive branch - where does the buck stop? Theoretically was it Pence and certification?

However, what I'd like to know is how much foreign involvement in the cheat was there? At that point isn't it a federal issue? Wasn't that one of the things the EO (back in 2017 I believe) was supposed to address (to my understanding). So, if foreign government helped conspire with the fraud via electronic trickery, publishing fake ballots, etc; then at some point is it the Executive branch that has responsibility? Who's job is it to keep foreign actors out of the voting? Do we argue States rights here or is this part of "the common defense?"

This is excellent...​

"This is Genocide."
Catherine Austin Fitts

Headed for a Digital Concentration Camp -Catherine Austin Fitts​

"Catherine Austin Fitts (CAF), Publisher of The Solari Report and former Assistant Secretary of Housing (Bush 41 Admin.), says the central bankers want nothing short of “a complete digital control system.” CAF explains, “We have what we have been building for the last 20 or 30 years, and it’s getting much more obvious, but it’s been covert most of the time.

They basically want digital control systems through the financial system, through the health system and government systems to implement control. That control is delivered one person at a time. You have extraordinary surveillance systems that have been built steadily for decades that are basically tracking everyone. . . .

That’s why the ‘vaccine passports’ and ‘central bank digital currencies’ (CBDC) are so dangerous. It’s important to understand what they are trying to do. They are trying to create complete transaction control. If they don’t want you going five miles from your home, your electric car will not work more than five miles from your home. . . . If they don’t want you to buy pizza, your credit card will not allow you to buy pizza. They are talking about putting in extraordinary digital control systems and literally turning your car and your home into a digital concentration camp.”

Last edited:
Ivermectin's main flaw is that it doesn't bring super covid bucks to Pfizer .

271998842_10160162206944406_3374508344529632398_n.jpg

I find it hilarious that he blames Trump for being the problem during his presidency.
"Trump should have worked with Congress" Please tell me which congressman were willing to work with him. The ones that voted to overturn Kenyan care? Has anyone ever seen the Bill that the republicans wrote to overturn Kenyan care? Has anyone seen the republicans bills to cut spending? I am waisting my time.
He's just another Trump hater that sucks republican dick.
I have a republican ticket sure to win..... Baby Bush and Romney the clown. The republicans and democrat party would be united.
This will be my final response to you. How is it that Reagan managed to work with a Congress that was 272 to 158 when he was first elected? In fact his entire presidency the House was in Democratic hands. Tip O'Neil was Speaker. Yet somehow, Reagan got a good chunk of his agenda through. Somehow Reagan managed to work with what he had to work.

Did Trump do this? Or, was it because he wasn't part of the swamp that he couldn't? That's the real question. Not whether or not the Pubics supported him, because we known dang good and well many of them didn't, and not until after the first year were many "on his wagon." No Republican wants to cut spending, and that's why I cannot support the party as a blanket statement.

I'm not a Trump hater; I just think he made some critical errors. Which, BTW, so did Reagan. All Presidents make errors; that's part of the job. However, If one cannot look at the bad along with the good, then they are no better than the very folks they criticize. But without a doubt Trump surrounded himself, due most likely to his inexperience in politics and not understanding how deep the swamp was, with bad people. I'll be the first to say Trump was a blessing to The USA and I firmly believe he loves this country; but he did some things that were not so smart.

I know that Trump cannot do anything with the states. I'm not arguing that the STATES don't have (or "still have") the legal authority and responsibility - that's in COTUS. That's what we're up against now with the potential dissolution of the Filibuster - states losing control.

Specifically in this discussion we're talking that the states, at last minute, did not follow COTUS and changed voting laws without their State's Legislature being involved. Remember, that's one of the arguments that was attempted to get into SCOTUS was that the State's themselves didn't follow COTUS. Since these States didn't follow the agreement that the State Legislature changes the laws, not part of the State's executive branch - where does the buck stop? Theoretically was it Pence and certification?

However, what I'd like to know is how much foreign involvement in the cheat was there? At that point isn't it a federal issue? Wasn't that one of the things the EO (back in 2017 I believe) was supposed to address (to my understanding). So, if foreign government helped conspire with the fraud via electronic trickery, publishing fake ballots, etc; then at some point is it the Executive branch that has responsibility? Who's job is it to keep foreign actors out of the voting? Do we argue States rights here or is this part of "the common defense?"

The involvement was domestic.....I think the origin, my spelling will be off, is in an area of DC called Kolorama.

That was just the hub for redirecting orders.

The actual orders come from higher on in some mansion in New York state and a university in Chicago.

If foreign involvement was used it was in getting materials and some minor internet shit that, shame on the American education system, critical thinking humans should be able to laugh at.

Our enemy is domestic with the added problem of being aligned with foreign actors, both with the goal of "fundamentally changing" (sound familiar) America.

The foreign actors would be harmless without the domestic partner.

My town......

scene of the days hardest fighting on 4/19/1775.

@gayguns Great Grandfather to the Nth degree became our states recognized hero for the fighting he did in Arlington on 4/19/1775. Look up Samuel Whittemore.

Now I am not judging anyone's sexual proclivities........quite a few straight dudes love the idea of a "throuple" assuming the X/Y ratio is apportioned a certain way.

Institutionalizing it though is erosion of the idea of "Commitment", "Sacrifice", "Responsibility".

Closer and closer to the "Brave New World" concept of meaningless human relationships.

I am sure that wanting to ram a chainsaw up the ass of an invading terrorist who just raped and strangled a neighborhood farm market girl a few days before and turn the saw onto full throttle is not really "gay sex"... Maybe whoever printed that page misinterpreted...

Maybe you should go back to those Reagan years and see who got what to go along with the Reagan plan.
Sometimes history has a way of glossing over the shit in the swamp. "The good old days" weren't that great.
But it's your fantasy so enjoy.
This will be my final response to you. How is it that Reagan managed to work with a Congress that was 272 to 158 when he was first elected? In fact his entire presidency the House was in Democratic hands. Tip O'Neil was Speaker. Yet somehow, Reagan got a good chunk of his agenda through. Somehow Reagan managed to work with what he had to work.

Did Trump do this? Or, was it because he wasn't part of the swamp that he couldn't? That's the real question. Not whether or not the Pubics supported him, because we known dang good and well many of them didn't, and not until after the first year were many "on his wagon." No Republican wants to cut spending, and that's why I cannot support the party as a blanket statement.

I'm not a Trump hater; I just think he made some critical errors. Which, BTW, so did Reagan. All Presidents make errors; that's part of the job. However, If one cannot look at the bad along with the good, then they are no better than the very folks they criticize. But without a doubt Trump surrounded himself, due most likely to his inexperience in politics and not understanding how deep the swamp was, with bad people. I'll be the first to say Trump was a blessing to The USA and I firmly believe he loves this country; but he did some things that were not so smart.
Reagan was not an outsider. As the governor of California he learned how to grease pockets to get what he wanted. Maybe you should check out how his wealth grew and when.
So who's your fantasy ticket? Pence and ?
Which republican will the Pravda support? Which republican will stand against the corrupt alphabet?
Trump was the one to expose!! And now it's time to realize that it's beyond fixing.

Yo the FBI got their asses roasted on Youtube on Twitter over that shit man... 100% of all comments directed at the FBI were negative and ridiculing. I bet they are wondering just how the fuck they got to that point, however, like those other out-of-the-loop leftists running Biden's press releases and continuing to call him the "most popular president EVAR", they are probably too drunk on their narcissistic smugness to figure it out... Seriously though, I feel bad for the agent who pulled the trigger and dirtnapped that terrorist POS... He's probably gonna get stripped of his guns and all aspects of his life and political beliefs and social media investigated to minute details by his own bosses...

Reactions: Jim Out

Conclusions​

In a citywide ivermectin program with prophylactic, optional ivermectin use for COVID-19, ivermectin was associated with significantly reduced COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death rates from COVID-19.

The hits just keep rolling in....

View attachment 7785748

Took me a second to put it together, but here is my shot at it... No pun intended...

Vax = compromised immune system + constant mask wearing for days on end and breathing stagnant air = rampant oral/nasal infections that might have been minor in regular individuals, but in people whose immune systems are damaged, goes apeshit brush fire mode...

Yo the FBI got their asses roasted on Youtube on Twitter over that shit man... 100% of all comments directed at the FBI were negative and ridiculing. I bet they are wondering just how the fuck they got to that point, however, like those other out-of-the-loop leftists running Biden's press releases and continuing to call him the "most popular president EVAR", they are probably too drunk on their narcissistic smugness to figure it out... Seriously though, I feel bad for the agent who pulled the trigger and dirtnapped that terrorist POS... He's probably gonna get stripped of his guns and all aspects of his life and political beliefs and social media investigated to minute details by his own bosses...

Were any moms killed while holding their child?

Important point about the ventilators, they were never for the patients health. They were to keep them having to quarantine hospital staff caring for the patients. Basically, if you had a positive test, and ended up in the hospital, you were sedated and put on a vent.

This doesn't match my experience while being in and out of ICUs this past 2 years.

Took me a second to put it together, but here is my shot at it... No pun intended...

Vax = compromised immune system + constant mask wearing for days on end and breathing stagnant air = rampant oral/nasal infections that might have been minor in regular individuals, but in people whose immune systems are damaged, goes apeshit brush fire mode...

Something is wrong with our immune systems.

Perhaps it is my generation - birth year 1968 - that was exposed to shit growing up and changed our genetics passing on weakness to our kids.....or...

perhaps kids are now exposed to something and they have weak genetics.

The issue is just about every kid these days is the possessor of an EPI pen.

My kids both ahev immunity issues Type I and PANDAS.

The PANDAS is harder to deal with than Type I.

Something has eroded the "blood brain barrier" which medical people would have had you believe was inviolable.

Early in the covid BS I saw an article about spike proteins passing the Blood Brain barrier and it scared me because of having the knowledge of what strep did to my kid after passing the BBB.

Was that going to be known result of the vaccines or just a "beneficial" circumstance to those mandating them.....?

This doesn't match my experience while being in and out of ICUs this past 2 years.
The report says that “last spring, with less known about the disease, doctors often pre-emptively put patients on ventilators or gave powerful sedatives largely abandoned in recent years.” “The aim,” they say, was not because this was best practice for respiratory illnesses but because it was “to save the seriously ill and protect hospital staff from Covid-19.”

One of Dr's here literally admitted to doing exactly this.

Reactions: Jim Out
brainwashed

vydk86NE5EpY.jpeg

Look up Bill Mahers commentary on the difference between those that "believe in science" and the "deniers" regards what their opinion is on the lethality of covid.

Both groups were asked what was the percentage of covid suffers that are hospitalized?

The reality is less than 5%.

The "educated elites" wildly over estimated their belief in the danger while the "denier rubes" had a closer understanding of the threat.

Its their belief and unwavering loaylaty to their govt choices and news services........LEMMINGS!

The report says that “last spring, with less known about the disease, doctors often pre-emptively put patients on ventilators or gave powerful sedatives largely abandoned in recent years.” “The aim,” they say, was not because this was best practice for respiratory illnesses but because it was “to save the seriously ill and protect hospital staff from Covid-19.”

One of Dr's here literally admitted to doing exactly this.

LIke i said, it doesn't match my experience. The spectrum of care for this population has been FAR and WIDE, and the community learned alot about indications/contraindications for patients on vents, albeit way to late.

But it doesn't align with what i've seen across the national landscape being in hospitals from coast to coast.

Important point about the ventilators, they were never for the patients health. They were to keep them having to quarantine hospital staff caring for the patients. Basically, if you had a positive test, and ended up in the hospital, you were sedated and put on a vent.
In the beginning of this BS, my dad told me the same thing. He said, “Do not go to the hospital. It is a guaranteed death sentence and $45,000 in their pocket.”

They call it a "funeral benefit".

This "paying people" for victimhood sucks.

As far as I know it started with 9/11.

Why is my tax mioney being used to pay families of the deceased even though this efamilies have my heartfelt condolences.

The victims of Dillon Roof hit the lottery because of his depravity - fuck that.

This is what happens when government destroys the voluntary charity of the religious associations in order to replace that "safety net" by becoming the entity people in need are dependent on.

They do so at great cost to your freedom and independence.

The involvement was domestic.....I think the origin, my spelling will be off, is in an area of DC called Kolorama.

That was just the hub for redirecting orders.

The actual orders come from higher on in some mansion in New York state and a university in Chicago.

If foreign involvement was used it was in getting materials and some minor internet shit that, shame on the American education system, critical thinking humans should be able to laugh at.

Our enemy is domestic with the added problem of being aligned with foreign actors, both with the goal of "fundamentally changing" (sound familiar) America.

The foreign actors would be harmless without the domestic partner.
Any right thinking individual studying the circumstances surrounding the 2020 election cannot deny the high probability of the widespread election fraud. The grounds for this were laid with the Steele dossier which in effect resulted in the loss of the House in 2018 which stalled Trump's agenda and led to the Mueller probe and impeachment trials. These were not organic events but carefully planned. States voting laws ignored by decree by state officials and not shot down by the courts. The five key electoral states all shut down voting concurrently and the tally of votes reversed when voting resumes. All of this could not be accomplished without the tacit acquiescence of the federal government.