• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

9RZSytCEmNK1.png

"Democrat" - pronounced deviant pedophile....rat

the "P" is silent

Screen-Shot-2020-01-19-at-1.23.17-PM.png

unnamed.jpg

Ed Buck, California Democratic Donor, Is Convicted In 2 ...

https://www.npr.org › 2021 › 07 › 28 › 1021704847 › democratic-donor-ed-buck-convicted-drugs-for-sex-california
Jul 28, 2021Ed Buck, 66, was found guilty of all nine felony counts in federal court, which could lead to a life sentence. The verdict came exactly four years after one of the victims, 26-year-old Gemmel...

Seattle's Accused Pedophile Mayor Finally Resigns After ...

https://www.independentsentinel.com › seattles-accused-pedophile-mayor-finally-resigns-after-5th-claim
Seattle's alleged pedophile mayor Ed Murray finally resigned, after his younger cousin became the fifth person to come forward and accuse him. All those protesters in Seattle didn't have a problem with this guy. Everyone was silent as he continued to serve as mayor. The gay activist pedophile denies all charges but resigned within hours […]

Interdasting. He obviously wasn’t cut out for the ops where target(s) had to be snuffed out. I reckon that’s why nowadays the CIA farms out hits to Tier 1 units, contractors who are former operators.. or CIA’s highly secretive Special Activities Division SOG(who’re I’d have to reckon are all former highly experienced operators).

I think it’s more likely than not that we already have tech that that beat these hyper sonic missles and that we have similar missles ourselves. We spend billions every year on top secret projects and we squirrel away and don’t release public info about.
This is the latest American scramjet w/ info available to the public.
Quite impressive! Reusable.. 210 seconds of solely scramjet powered flight! And as you said.. that’s simply just what they’re telling us about. God only knows what they’re currently experimenting with while keeping everything about it under wraps.

Reactions: gigamortis
Trump derangement Syndrome victim #1.
TDS actually means truth derangement syndrome.
You have to wonder what kind of pathetic loser would rather a complete stranger in DC make their life decisions for them. Then you interact with them for a bit, and realize that might be the better option for them.

Reactions: MJF
As far as “hypersonic missiles” - they really mean low altitude hypersonic cruise missiles, which would definitely be a huge threat to our carrier groups as they’re currently used. Like said, I’d put my $$$ on Russia/India having the first operational ones with the Brahmos II. They’ve(Russia) had ramjet powered supersonic cruise missiles operational since early 80’s. A scramjet powered one would change the game and make all our above surface vessels/ships highly vulnerable.
From the photos of the Chinese/NK “hypersonic missiles”, they appear rocket powered. A scramjet missile will have a very distinct kind of wide thin wedge shape.

We’ve had the ability to make hypersonic rocket powered cruise missiles for decades and decades:
That ^^ was fckn 1959! Apply todays tech to that and we could have a rocket powered ~Mach 8-10 sea skimmer within a month.

We’ve also had since the early 2000’s(longgg before China/Russia were building such)working scramjet powered experimental aircraft(potential/probable future missiles…and now possibly even very close to having the genuine article ie a finished missile).
For whatever reason, we’ve focused our efforts much more elsewhere..? But if we put the necessary resources toward it(assuming we ain’t, and that we actually ain’t secretly doing just that - we could’ve likely had a hypersonic scramjet powered sea/land skimmer already fully operational).

Again, the scramjet engine is the game changer here… providing much longer range with a smaller missile and consequently lower radar cross section.

The other cool thing when talking hypersonic missiles.. you don’t necessarily even need explosives on board - the kinetic energy alone provided by such immense velocities is tremendous…along with the penetration ability. They will be devastating weapons when they come on the scene, and no current tech with the ability to intercept them aside from possibly trying to jam their targeting system and cause a miss of the intended target. Provided you even detect them in time to begin such countermeasures, which will be a helluva feat in itself.
IMO just a WAG - is eventually a manned or umanned(or both - eg manned and unmanned being optional on a single aircraft) scramjet powered fighter-bomber that has the ability to fly up out of the atmosphere temporarily above a target and drop precision guided munitions with very low radar cross section and extremely high velocity(wouldn’t even have to be powered- let gravity + aerodynamics do the work.. just think an unpowered, so no heat signature(lemme take that back- it’s actually gonna be quite hot due to the insane velocities and even small amounts of drag would have it quite hot but still..), stealth munition dropped from just outside the atmosphere.. the velocity would be enormous + very low RCS) from space/just a bit above atmosphere while over the target.. then re-enter the atmosphere but still at extremely high altitude and zoom away from target area at Mach 9+ at the edge of space.. Such an aircraft and munition described would be extremely difficult to intercept by any currently known of SAMs.
I also wonder why engine types we could have had operational at the same timeframe the F22 was being fielded or even before, ain’t being used.
Basically build a fighter and/or bomber with such ^^ an engine - which is a turbojet and ramjet combined into 1 engine. The turbojet is used to bring it up to speed, then at a certain velocity the compressor section is bypassed and the air compression is achieved like a standard ramjet. Turbofans have taken over nowadays rightfully so, but I don’t see why you couldn’t do the same with a turbofan?
This would give us fighters/fighter-bombers with Mach 3.5(+) cruising speeds.

To give you an idea - the SR-71 engine had some similarities to a turbo ramjet as I understand it(correct me if wrong).

Reactions: clcustom1911
This will be my final response to you. How is it that Reagan managed to work with a Congress that was 272 to 158 when he was first elected? In fact his entire presidency the House was in Democratic hands. Tip O'Neil was Speaker. Yet somehow, Reagan got a good chunk of his agenda through. Somehow Reagan managed to work with what he had to work.

Did Trump do this? Or, was it because he wasn't part of the swamp that he couldn't? That's the real question. Not whether or not the Pubics supported him, because we known dang good and well many of them didn't, and not until after the first year were many "on his wagon." No Republican wants to cut spending, and that's why I cannot support the party as a blanket statement.

I'm not a Trump hater; I just think he made some critical errors. Which, BTW, so did Reagan. All Presidents make errors; that's part of the job. However, If one cannot look at the bad along with the good, then they are no better than the very folks they criticize. But without a doubt Trump surrounded himself, due most likely to his inexperience in politics and not understanding how deep the swamp was, with bad people. I'll be the first to say Trump was a blessing to The USA and I firmly believe he loves this country; but he did some things that were not so smart.
The difference is that most elected politicians in the Reagan era were still patriotic Americans, who believed in Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness, Free Enterprise and preserving our Constitutional Republic. We were all Americans. Contrast that with 21st century politicians, both Republican and Democrat, are actually USA hating globalist elitists, working to enrich themselves and cronies, at the cost of the American citizens. That is the difference in a nut shell.

Fuck the parasitic left. This is why I am, and will be, and will ALWAYS be smiling whenever a leftist dies from the vax side effects, or are permanently crippled. Hope to see a lot more of these parasites fall in the coming years like mosquitos upon autumn's first frost. We should be encouraging any leftists we know to get as many boosters as they can. Fuck all of them.

Reactions: gigamortis
Interdasting. He obviously wasn’t cut out for the ops where target(s) had to be snuffed out. I reckon that’s why nowadays the CIA farms out hits to Tier 1 units, contractors who are former operators.. or CIA’s highly secretive Special Activities Division SOG(who’re I’d have to reckon are all former highly experienced operators).

Easier to fake being a secret squirrel assassin with no paper trail than lie about being a SEAL and have this man and his hair come knock on your door.
5C36653A-AF8E-432B-AFA4-A3B8824CBCD2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
IMO just a WAG - is eventually a manned or umanned(or both - eg manned and unmanned being optional on a single aircraft) scramjet powered fighter-bomber that has the ability to fly up out of the atmosphere temporarily above a target and drop precision guided munitions with very low radar cross section and extremely high velocity(wouldn’t even have to be powered- let gravity + aerodynamics do the work.. just think an unpowered, so no heat signature(lemme take that back- it’s actually gonna be quite hot due to the insane velocities and even small amounts of drag would have it quite hot but still..), stealth munition dropped from just outside the atmosphere.. the velocity would be enormous + very low RCS) from space/just a bit above atmosphere while over the target.. then re-enter the atmosphere but still at extremely high altitude and zoom away from target area at Mach 9+ at the edge of space.. Such an aircraft and munition described would be extremely difficult to intercept by any currently known of SAMs.
I also wonder why engine types we could have had operational at the same timeframe the F22 was being fielded or even before, ain’t being used.
Basically build a fighter and/or bomber with such ^^ an engine - which is a turbojet and ramjet combined into 1 engine. The turbojet is used to bring it up to speed, then at a certain velocity the compressor section is bypassed and the air compression is achieved like a standard ramjet. Turbofans have taken over nowadays rightfully so, but I don’t see why you couldn’t do the same with a turbofan?

To give you an idea - the SR-71 engine had some similarities to a turbo ramjet as I understand it(correct me if wrong).
Yes, the Pratt-Whitney J58 used in the SR-71 is a turbo/ramjet. Its mind boggling it was invented/developed in the 50's/60's. The SR-71 program in general is amazing with all the shell corporations the CIA setup to buy titanium from Russia to put that plane together...to spy on Russia. Beautiful.

Every time I read someone reference the SR71 and other super/hypersonic wizardry, it always brings a tear to my eye, because it's such a beautiful thing. Whenever someone brings up the "new" hypersonic missiles and tech by China, etc, I kindly inform them of the X-15 project, which they obviously know nothing of because news profits from fear, and they have no attention span past social media/msm/sheeple.

The look on their faces when they read we've been doing hypersonic shit for damn near 60 years is always fucking priceless 🥰🥰

That and another good read is about the Glomar Explorer.

Something is wrong with our immune systems.

Perhaps it is my generation - birth year 1968 - that was exposed to shit growing up and changed our genetics passing on weakness to our kids.....or...

perhaps kids are now exposed to something and they have weak genetics.

The issue is just about every kid these days is the possessor of an EPI pen.

My kids both ahev immunity issues Type I and PANDAS.

The PANDAS is harder to deal with than Type I.

Something has eroded the "blood brain barrier" which medical people would have had you believe was inviolable.

Early in the covid BS I saw an article about spike proteins passing the Blood Brain barrier and it scared me because of having the knowledge of what strep did to my kid after passing the BBB.

Was that going to be known result of the vaccines or just a "beneficial" circumstance to those mandating them.....?
Your generation according to some, was around the first to start being born with incomplete sets of gut bacteria passed on from the mother for various reasons. The role of these microbes has been largely ignored. Same goes for the soil. The Microbes that live there are just happenstance.

An ICBM already does everything on your list except being powered by a scramjet.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote