Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019

• A shocking paper trail shows Nancy Pelosi's son, Paul Pelosi Jr.'s connections to a host of fraudsters, rule-breakers and convicted criminals
    • A DailyMail.com investigation can reveal that Paul, 52, was involved in five companies probed by federal agencies before, during or after his time there
    • He joined the board of a biofuel company after it defrauded investors, according to an SEC ruling, and whose CEO was convicted after bribing Georgia officials
    • Paul was president of an environmental investment firm that turned out to be a front for two convicted fraudsters, documents reveal
    • He served as vice president of a company previously embroiled in an investigation of scam calls that targeted senior citizens
    • A medical company Pelosi Jr. worked for was accused of testing drugs on people without FDA authorization, DailyMail.com can reveal
    • A source close to a firm Nancy's son worked for told DailyMail.com that Pelosi Jr. received $2.8 million of shares allegedly issued as part of a massive $164 million fraud in July 2016

Longshot231

Two Star General
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018

In the meantime, there are hospitals that turn away patients because they didn't get the jab. Don't forget the doctors that kill babies for profit.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman
  • I hope everybody is aware, that THESE two ultimate-cringe clips are technically part of a gigantic dome of radio and infrared communications that is expanding outward from Earth at the speed of light. So based on this precedent, as of now, these two clips have traveled beyond the Kuiper Belt and into interstellar space. And some day, an alien civilization on a distant star system, or a passing alien ship, will pick these up in their EM frequency receptors. And maybe, one of our own faster-than-light ships might accidentally pick them up during acceleration from Terra or deceleration upon arrival and the crew might just pick up their datapads, set historical archive bookmarks to 2020-2022, glance briefly at the holographic display, and shake their heads...

smiley_freak.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: atomic41 and theLBC

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    I hope everybody is aware, that THESE two ultimate-cringe clips are technically part of a gigantic dome of radio and infrared communications that is expanding outward from Earth at the speed of light. So based on this precedent, as of now, these two clips have traveled beyond the Kuiper Belt and into interstellar space. And some day, an alien civilization on a distant star system, or a passing alien ship, will pick these up in their EM frequency receptors. And maybe, one of our own faster-than-light ships might accidentally pick them up during acceleration from Terra or deceleration upon arrival and the crew might just pick up their datapads, set historical archive bookmarks to 2020-2022, glance briefly at the holographic display, and shake their heads...

smiley_freak.gif
    i heard the guy with the vax rap is anti-clotshot and he is mocking them. i dunno though.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
    Minuteman
  • BytorJr

Old Salt
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    Seeing shit like this makes me wonder. WHY have the people of the world succumbed to allowing the ultra rich to dictate how they live? The most ironic thing is the stupid $@#@ "reporters" are not among the rich, but continue to hide the truth by not reporting this stuff for the common person to acquire easily. They'll be among the poorest of the poor.

All this BS from the NWO reminds me once again of The Twilight Zone that was on last night: https://twilightzone.fandom.com/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with rich people who earned it. But I don't really think the people demanding "carbon exempt" yachts are those people.

plh

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Apr 16, 2010
    Texas
    All this BS from the NWO reminds me once again of The Twilight Zone that was on last night: https://twilightzone.fandom.com/wiki/The_Obsolete_Man

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with rich people who earned it. But I don't really think the people demanding "carbon exempt" yachts are those people.
    Saw it as well and thoughts were the same. NB; Last appeal for mercy from the Chancellor to the condemned Librarian was in the name of the disavowed Deity, the one eternal, true, and living God. Lot of layers in that episode.

Reactions: BytorJr

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jun 21, 2019
    just so you know...the head of reuters news services is on the board of directors at pfizer.

gZm58o5CeUHu.jpeg

chrome

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    Brandon can miss me with that patriotic bullshit. I just fucking love when career politicians use "patriotism" selectively.

You know whats patriotic? Not spending tax payer money you dont have.

271960083_1216001918930721_2780283178481491122_n.png

silentwoods

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 14, 2020
    Now that the all- knowing black robed soothsayers have spoken, look for ALL medical insurance companies to either significantly raise or outright cancel every un vaxxed citizen.

We have only seen the tip IMHO.

And half of this country will applaud it.

Yesterday wasn't a win, it was a strategic ruling to reinforce what's to come.

silentwoods

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Apr 14, 2020
    is she dem, I hope someone asked her that on her twitter page
    I don't claim to know the overall voting trends of healthcare, but I do know at least a dozen nurses and five doctors beyond office visits.

None of the nurses will get this gene therapy.

One of the doctors has and buys the lie 100%.

Healthcare will change rapidly now. Hopefully it won't implode, but I'll wager it'll suffer greatly for years to come.

RUTGERS95

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 2, 2009
    NJ
    I don't claim to know the overall voting trends of healthcare, but I do know at least a dozen nurses and five doctors beyond office visits.

None of the nurses will get this gene therapy.

One of the doctors has and buys the lie 100%.

Healthcare will change rapidly now. Hopefully it won't implode, but I'll wager it'll suffer greatly for years to come.
    I hear you and agree it will change
    Of all the hc workers I know, most are overwhelmingly left of center. Granted, I don't really associate with them on a more than a curtious level as I don't associate with racist, jaded, bigoted, and narrowminded fools any longer. I let everyone know that if you vote dem, you are not welcome in my home or around my kids.

although school is an issue, I did talk to the school and let them know if my son comes home with bs from the teachers, there will be a problem. thankfully I live in the strawberry patch in New Jermany

Reactions: gigamortis