• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

"Almost half of Democratic voters—48 percent—think the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals “who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”
My libtard neighbors across the street fall directly into this category. I got a text message from them stating I should order my free test kits from USPS and how their children's schools are infested with Omicron. They also seem to know whenever I walk out my front door or open garage as they take note. I have zero doubt they'd turn anybody in. Wait...they threatened to do that summer of 2020.

• Sad
Reactions: AllenOne1 and TACC
Washington Examiner

FBI informants had bigger role in Whitmer kidnap plot than thought: report​

Barnini Chakraborty
July 21, 2021·4 min read

In this article:

f3b824ecbf87fc077204c0bfdf361789

Members of an anti-government group accused of hatching a plan to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer claim they were set up by more than a dozen FBI agents who had infiltrated the organization and played a key role in the plot, according to a new report.
Fourteen members tied to the paramilitary militia group Wolverine Watchmen were arrested in connection to the 2020 scheme to kidnap the Democratic governor after she refused to loosen coronavirus restrictions in the state. The plan was brainstormed at a militant-group training camp in August. Within a few short weeks, the defendants began surveilling Whitmer's vacation house and "drew a map" that "noted approximate distances from the home to police first responders," according to an indictment.
The group also allegedly planned to attack infrastructure near Whitmer's house, including blowing up a bridge to slow the response from law enforcement officers.
FBI AGENT WHO PLAYED KEY ROLE IN WHITMER KIDNAP INVESTIGATION CHARGED WITH ASSAULT
The case has been heralded as a high-profile example of how the FBI's infiltration of the innermost circle of extremist groups can thwart domestic terrorism. But others believe it's an example of gross government overreach that could backfire.
Prosecutors recently revealed that there were a dozen confidential informants working on the case. The evidence they helped gather provided a glimpse into American extremism and how some self-proclaimed militia groups collaborate with one another, including pooling resources and building on violent ideas.
WHAT TO MAKE OF THE PLOT TO KIDNAP GRETCHEN WHITMER
But a closer look into the foiled kidnapping by BuzzFeed revealed that some of the informants the government used appeared to play a far greater role in the plot than had been previously reported. In fact, the informants had a hand in nearly every aspect of the twisted machination, including its inception.
New information on the extent of the FBI's involvement has raised questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy to take down the Democratic governor without their help.
Story continues

I had already read that. The glowbois are very active but they thrive when dealing with the dumb.

Be sophisticated.

My libtard neighbors across the street fall directly into this category. I got a text message from them stating I should order my free test kits from USPS and how their children's schools are infested with Omicron. They also seem to know whenever I walk out my front door or open garage as they take note. I have zero doubt they'd turn anybody in. Wait...they threatened to do that summer of 2020.

Does he want right wing death squads? Because that's how you get right wing death squads.

This incident, and those like it, make my blood boil to a degree I personally never thought possible. My heart is broken for that father, the parents, and the families of those lost to these politician's pandering.

If I were in that father's shoes, I truly don't know if I could go peacefully on with my life. Our society is devolving.

View attachment 7788218

I only have one child.

Whoever does that to her, and whoever enabled it, will find out what fear really means.

Tell them to shave their heads and those of their children cause they wouldn't want to catch any head lice.

I forgot to add this. The attachment has been posted elsewhere before but still appropriate for this subject. Let us know how you do.

Attachments

• What Would You Do.pdf
    118.1 KB · Views: 90
Does he want right wing death squads? Because that's how you get right wing death squads.
Well, this comment actually corresponds to my theory if one goes too far left they end up far right, and too far right they end up left. At some point, an authoritarian is just that...an authoritarian.

The real problem is they are simple. For the most part they seem to live in the NOW. Cause-and-effect is, I think, beyond their ability.

Reactions: clcustom1911
I forgot to add this. The attachment has been posted elsewhere before but still appropriate for this subject. Let us know how you do.
I'll have to read that at lunch. :). I avoided them for almost a year - a large benefit of COVID. Then once they (and their elementary aged kids) got their shots, they wandered out to get the mail when other people were out and I got caught checking my oil and they wandered over.

I'll say one of them is nice and I believe caring. They like animals and re-homed a stray dog - so they're not awful people. However, this is what we're up against...people that cannot see they vote for policies that are actually AGAINST what they probably truly believe - because they don't seek out alternative news sources and do research (they do watch "moderate-to-conservative" CNN, so they don't have to do research...lol).

I'll have to read that at lunch. :). I avoided them for almost a year - a large benefit of COVID. Then once they (and their elementary aged kids) got their shots, they wandered out to get the mail when other people were out and I got caught checking my oil and they wandered over.

I'll say one of them is nice and I believe caring. They like animals and re-homed a stray dog - so they're not awful people. However, this is what we're up against...people that cannot see they vote for policies that are actually AGAINST what they probably truly believe - because they don't seek out alternative news sources and do research (they do watch "moderate-to-conservative" CNN, so they don't have to do research...lol).

I agree with what you are saying. However, please keep in mind that Hitler was elected to office by plenty of well meaning Germans. They thought they were doing the right thing just like your neighbors and my neighbors as well.

IMHO, if they found out that I didn't get the shot and have lots of mean looking hardware that goes bang they'd be dancing over my dead body if ever attacked by the Vaccination Enforcement Squad.

I can almost guarantee you that your neighbors will have little sympathy if you were unemployed, restricted to home, children kicked out of school and family refused groceries cause you refused the shot.

They would be celebrating your death if executed by a Vaccination Enforcement Squad if you died defending your children from the jabbers. As far as they are concerned, you would be getting everything you deserve.

Tell them you ordered the tests just like they asked (see, I'm totally with you). And then you found a dead squirrel in your backyard. You decided, just to be safe (see, I'm with you) you tested the squirrel. Well damned if it didn't come back positive. Then tell them to be extra careful when they go outside.They'll be totally freaked out

Well, this comment actually corresponds to my theory if one goes too far left they end up far right, and too far right they end up left. At some point, an authoritarian is just that...an authoritarian.

The real problem is they are simple. For the most part they seem to live in the NOW. Cause-and-effect is, I think, beyond their ability.
I don't really care why they do what they do.

Their behavior is going to cause a severe counter-reaction.

I agree with what you are saying. However, please keep in mind that Hitler was elected to office by plenty of well meaning Germans. They thought they were doing the right thing just like your neighbors and my neighbors as well.

IMHO, if they found out that I didn't get the shot and have lots of mean looking hardware that goes bang they'd be dancing over my dead body if ever attacked by the Vaccination Enforcement Squad.

I can almost guarantee you that your neighbors will have little sympathy if you were unemployed, restricted to home, children kicked out of school and family refused groceries cause you refused the shot.

They would be celebrating your death if executed by a Vaccination Enforcement Squad if you died defending your children from the jabbers. As far as they are concerned, you would be getting everything you deserve.
I agree with you on this. Because I know they've been appalled that I've been going about my life since oh, May 2020, without much change. When I told them I was unvaccinated back in early 2021 they literally ran off.

So whilst they may befriend the animal lost without a home; I have no doubt based on their threats to call the PoPo in early 2020 that they'd most certainly be on board with anything the marxist party tells them to do without question. They cannot question, they don't have the mental capacity; unlike some who think they're too smart because they have advanced degrees - but the end game is the same they want Gov to control you with ZERO regards to COTUS.

I agree with you on this. Because I know they've been appalled that I've been going about my life since oh, May 2020, without much change. When I told them I was unvaccinated back in early 2021 they literally ran off.

So whilst they may befriend the animal lost without a home; I have no doubt based on their threats to call the PoPo in early 2020 that they'd most certainly be on board with anything the marxist party tells them to do without question. They cannot question, they don't have the mental capacity; unlike some who think they're too smart because they have advanced degrees - but the end game is the same they want Gov to control you with ZERO regards to COTUS.
These people are a lost cause for anything useful.

Reactions: gigamortis
Reactions: NH4X

I'll say one of them is nice and I believe caring. They like animals and re-homed a stray dog - so they're not awful people (The correct response should be I would watch them burn alive and laugh). However, this is what we're up against...people that cannot see they vote for policies that are actually AGAINST what they probably truly believe - because they don't seek out alternative news sources and do research (they do watch "moderate-to-conservative" CNN, so they don't have to do research...lol).

This is the problem in RED above......... Either they are or they aren't are your side. This is the problem with conservatives in this country. A side needs to be picked and it needs to be jumped in with a 100% commitment. Time to compromise has long been over.

It is like saying that if you leave Cancer along it will just go away......

This is what the left does and they do not waver. Do you think the left cares about you if it goes against THEIR Interests? This is a serious question.

oh, we talk about it honey...but they won't let you see it....

Funny but not funny, as in downright sad, these athletes have dedicated their whole life to being at the top of their game and career and all to be thrown away...

I guess the sports world better start considering a separate "inoculated division" to allow in competition, AND as well as a separate Trans division, then in the near future a Cyborg and Chimera division too.

What an ugly dystopian world we live in!

This incident, and those like it, make my blood boil to a degree I personally never thought possible. My heart is broken for that father, the parents, and the families of those lost to these politician's pandering.

If I were in that father's shoes, I truly don't know if I could go peacefully on with my life. Our society is devolving.

View attachment 7788218
As I see it, I believe this is what most conservative people want. To be left alone. I don’t bother anyone. I keep to myself. Just leave me the hell alone. Don’t push your bullshit communist crap on me and my family and everything will be just fine.

"Almost half of Democratic voters—48 percent—think the government should be able to fine or imprison individuals “who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”
These same people would be throwing a fit if a republican was pushing this shit. How many Twitter screen shots have we seen of a person saying Trump is going to kill us all with the jab and then turn around and say everyone needs jabbed now that dickweed is in office?

Funny but not funny, as in downright sad, these athletes have dedicated their whole life to being at the top of their game and career and all to be thrown away...

I guess the sports world better start considering a separate "inoculated division" to allow in competition, AND as well as a separate Trans division, then in the near future a Cyborg and Chimera division too.
One of the video's I watched here discussing the liposomes that allow the vaccine mRNA to enter cells brought light to why the athletes are affected disproportionately - fat may store the vaccine away from circulation/blood stream where it can do the most damage; so those with low% body fat have a higher concentration of negative vaccine effects quicker....

This is the problem in RED above......... Either they are or they aren't are your side. This is the problem with conservatives in this country. A side needs to be picked and it needs to be jumped in with a 100% commitment. Time to compromise has long been over.

It is like saying that if you leave Cancer along it will just go away......

This is what the left does and they do not waver. Do you think the left cares about you if it goes against THEIR Interests? This is a serious question.
I get your point. A line does have to be drawn somewhere. However, I have to say when Dad was dying (I had to leave without warning) and I was away for months, they made sure my mail was forwarded and items delivered were put into the garage. They've also helped once when I ripped a muscle in my leg and couldn't drive to ER. So, I cannot say they are bad people - in the sense of causing me immediate harm. Ignorant political lemmings - absolutely.

Are they diametrically opposed to me politically, absolutely. I wasn't so pissed at them when they were just ignorant; but recently with COVID their true side has shown through even more clearly than it did after a year of Trump when everything was right out of TDS playbook. Believe me, I'm not compromising with them. Since their real values have shown clearly through, I barely speak to them now. I'm polite, but that's it. I'm under no illusion that they'd just assume my door be broken down and me pinned to the bed whilst getting jabbed with poison.

It's really a Catch-22. You don't want bad neighbors and being polite still is a good policy - after all, I do have to live here. If I moved, unless I bought a shit-ton of land, I'd likely still have libtard neighbors. However, I won't lower myself to being just a rude SOB because I disagree with them (and BTW, not saying you're saying to be rude). I've tried on more than one occasion to educate them; but, seriously, liberals like that are not educatable. So again, neighbors, not friends. Also, you can still get more flies with honey than vinegar.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
When they showed his mug shot and video clip on the TV my dog went ballistic at him...How man more are going to be hurt, killed, robbed and raped?
I've yet to see a list of all his criminal activity. I'm very interested in this. How many judges that let him off were lefties?

Reactions: RUTGERS95

I know most here gave up on Fox: but here is some insight on how "homelessness" is being created and just like illegals at the border, being rewarded ($300K new condos with view of space needle and Puget sound being bought at market value for 165 homeless):

Last edited:
I know most here gave up on Fox: but here is some insight on how "homelessness" is being created and ust like illegals at the border, being rewarded ($300K new condos with view of space needle and Puget sound being bought at market value for 165 homeless):

insane

What would the men in these photos think?

• Love
Reactions: AMG50 and BLEE
Dr. Ayyadurai is the kind of guy that should be in charge of CDC/NIH or in government. He is friggin' brilliant and honest.

He was speaking at a protest I was at two/three weeks ago.

He is a short guy, shorter than I expected.

He throws the "F-note" out in his speeches. Im not a prude, and I certainly agree this may be the time for an F note but it kind of struck me as unseemly when our side is trying to avoid being labled as uncouth, anti science, rubes.

The problem is likely more mine than his. I will get over it.

Wife and I may join him on his march scheduled for Saturday.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

I know most here gave up on Fox: but here is some insight on how "homelessness" is being created and just like illegals at the border, being rewarded ($300K new condos with view of space needle and Puget sound being bought at market value for 165 homeless):

Explains why many a 1/2 mil house here in the SE are selling BEFORE listings. Only the listing agent knows, then it's sold. But to whom? Many of these people I cannot believe have the amount of salary to buy a 1/2-3/4 mil house. But then again, this is how the 2007-2008 meltdown happened as well.

Appreciate the post, but respectfully disagree it couldnt be made up. In fact, it should be well known this would happen but the churches are too busy singing happy songs to pay attention.

The Bible, when read with some understanding, does say the worst would be born last.

And here we are.

In the end , how many churches are " pleasing " .?......I know , that you know the answer.......and I'll bet my sweet ass it ain't none of the big denominations . And as you've pointed out here before " religion " is part of the " hidden dynasties " ......buckle up, it's gonna be a wild ride before this train stops.

Reactions: Inifinty
He was speaking at a protest I was at two/three weeks ago.

He is a short guy, shorter than I expected.

He throws the "F-note" out in his speeches. Im not a prude, and I certainly agree this may be the time for an F note but it kind of struck me as unseemly when our side is trying to avoid being labled as uncouth, anti science, rubes.

The problem is likely more mine than his. I will get over it.

Wife and I may join him on his march scheduled for Saturday.

GetAttachmentThumbnail
Little surprised he threw that out. I agree it does make one look less than "professional" in that setting. I remember when "The Nuge" would go on Bill Maher's show. He never really was unprofessional (cannot say that now, he's kinda gone over the top...though I cannot blame him). Though his recent "baahhhhh, baahhhhh" was pretty funny and to the point without name calling.

Same reason I have a hard time watching some of these "blog/podcast" things - they come across as just throwing shit out to see if it sticks with no real sources to back it up (like don't tell me, show me the source since you keep saying it type thing).

Reactions: RUTGERS95