• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

main_1200.jpg
Was watching A Bridge Too Far today. There's a part where Polish troops are making a night crossing of the Rhine in little rubber dinghies, pulling themselves along by ropes. The Germans entrenched on the far side of the river wreck the crossing with machine gun fire and heavier ordnance.

Not that I'm supporting the Germans, mind you, but the US border could learn a lot from that movie re: keeping people from getting across rivers and halting advances...

What would the men in these photos think?

Don't want to say it did not happen but my 3rd GGF was born in 1758, enlisted in the militia in 1776, age of 18, according to the pay records, as did his older brother, and died in 1835, crippled and broken, according to his military pension probate court disposition. He would have been age 100 in 1858, so when did these guys enlist, at the end of the war or after and fought in 1812?

Explains why many a 1/2 mil house here in the SE are selling BEFORE listings. Only the listing agent knows, then it's sold. But to whom? Many of these people I cannot believe have the amount of salary to buy a 1/2-3/4 mil house. But then again, this is how the 2007-2008 meltdown happened as well.
Private Equity has been buying up real estate, they will force people to be renters not owners, they have messed the markets up royally and I certainly hope they pay for it big time, I see a big crash coming, remember late 1970's, 1993, 2008, its time again.

This was back in 2015, but with their recent looming melt-down they may be shifting all their funds into US real-estate.
IDK.... Could be a very good discussion as to where China is going to put their money. With the Russia / Ukraine situation heating up the Chinese may want to move some of their funds to some non-Asian countries. May be looking at Hedging.

This is kind of interesting... he's just enough of a complete geek that makes me think there's a good degree of credibility... but I'm not up on the world of finance

"End Game Investor"

"the match that sets off the hyperinflationary explosion"

I am willing to bet a months pay that Saban doesn't have a clue to what's in that bill. Fuck, I will even put up that same wager that 99% of congress don't know what is in it.
Ask Saban or any congressman to produce one person (legal citizen) that is going to be denied the right to vote.
Ask the same people if they know what the Constitution says about voting. Hint: it's not the federal government's position to make laws on voting. Voting is up to the states.
Lose one football game and the next week he is a politician. Unfortunate
IMO he signed on to not hurt his recruiting and not be a headline for not joining the crowd

A group of parents is organizing to protest Boston Archdiocese accepting Cares Act money and in exchange forcing kids to wear masks in the schools.

Each week a different church is picked, the group sits together unmasked, everyone puts a check in the coffer written out to $0 with a note why.

Another group I'm in is trying to organize something with local businesses to prevent passports. our best effort has been joining local board of health meetings in surrounding towns and opposing mandates.

All these efforts are primarily lead by women, men are failing in this revolution.
The men are financing this activity. Also, women have no concept of injury or death when they mouth off.

I am willing to bet a months pay that Saban doesn't have a clue to what's in that bill. Fuck, I will even put up that same wager that 99% of congress don't know what is in it.
Ask Saban or any congressman to produce one person (legal citizen) that is going to be denied the right to vote.
Ask the same people if they know what the Constitution says about voting. Hint: it's not the federal government's position to make laws on voting. Voting is up to the states.

IMO he signed on to not hurt his recruiting and not be a headline for not joining the crowd
There were a lot of people that showed up and were told they already voted. I think it's safe to assume some people didn't vote in '20 because the communists voted for them by mail w/o their knowledge. Probably with the help of fuckbook guy and others going through voter rolls with ai. The vote rights or whatever BS they call it would likely result in denial of legal voters casting their vote. I don't follow foosball, but have heard saben is good at foosball. He's evidently not smart enough to know when to stfu about things he knows nothing about.

So, somebody in "da hood" got COVID. Happens to be double vax (in grade school). So they are getting albuterol sulfate. Symptoms were "stomach and ear ache." So, how is that COVID? We are overloading the health care system for this? Granted, I get a lot of Ear Infections; but it's generally an antibiotic drop and maybe (if bad) a pill for 10 days. If the kid isn't coughing, how does the albuterol work?

UPDATE: "He will be fine, he's vaccinated." I am NOT making this up. (ok, we can all guess who this neighbor is). WHAT THE EVER LOVING MOTHER FUCKING FUCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is kind of interesting... he's just enough of a complete geek that makes me think there's a good degree of credibility... but I'm not up on the world of finance

"End Game Investor"

"the match that sets off the hyperinflationary explosion"

An old saying in the market - "The trend is your friend". What this young man is pointing out is the trends. Basically what a technician does. Even if you don't have one cent in the market, listen to the trend. If you are sitting on a mattress full of money there will be a time when you can buy a Certificate of Deposit and make some decent interest. If you have 5 credit cards maxed out you will be seeing interest rates increase considerably. The unknown factor is how rapidly this will unfold.
Prepare accordingly.

So, somebody in "da hood" got COVID. Happens to be double vax (in grade school). So they are getting albuterol sulfate. Symptoms were "stomach and ear ache." So, how is that COVID? We are overloading the health care system for this? Granted, I get a lot of Ear Infections; but it's generally an antibiotic drop and maybe (if bad) a pill for 10 days. If the kid isn't coughing, how does the albuterol work?

UPDATE: "He will be fine, he's vaccinated." I am NOT making this up. (ok, we can all guess who this neighbor is). WHAT THE EVER LOVING MOTHER FUCKING FUCK???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Is your name Clark and are these your neighbors?

iu

Was watching A Bridge Too Far today. There's a part where Polish troops are making a night crossing of the Rhine in little rubber dinghies, pulling themselves along by ropes. The Germans entrenched on the far side of the river wreck the crossing with machine gun fire and heavier ordnance.

Not that I'm supporting the Germans, mind you, but the US border could learn a lot from that movie re: keeping people from getting across rivers and halting advances...
A coworker had a favorite saying that seems to apply here: "...first, you have to want to..." ) :mad:

A coworker had a favorite saying that seems to apply here: "...first, you have to want to..." ) :mad:
Fortifying bridges/border crossings a la Arnhem and Remagen, cutting incursions off with sudden movement of heavy reinforcements, and nonlethal (or less-lethal) deterrents such as water cannons, rubber-pellet (or similar) mines, taser-claymores (those are real), and tear-gas instead of MG-34s and Panzer divisions were what I had in mind, as a matter of fact.

so my fully vaccinated coworker had heart surgery today. out until february at least.
i am trying to fix a slew of issues on a new citrix farm he just deployed (monday) before going to the hospital.
i am not a citrix guy so i am praying the new master image i created for this farm works in the morning and doesn't make it worse. 😟

yeah i kind of got a chubby from her.

You give so much to us, here's a gift back.

• Love
Reactions: theLBC
warmongering, wag the dog, whatever you want to call it...

FREAK SHOW PARADE RIGHT HERE....

Some people are taking up just to much O2. How anyone can sit and even look at that insane freak, much less try and have a conversation with it. OMFG.

Wow...just wow. Even my libtards are not that messed up...............yet.

Once the ball gets rolling, things can happen very fast. I don't know many that can honestly say they predicted the US framework would collapse so fast - literally from the future of the US actually looking bright/hopeful 3 years ago, to now (although I understand the argument its been underway for decades). Expect there to be ten "nations" left when its all said and done...just my prediction.