• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

6t15ShB8aqhc.png

Congress's 1/6 Committee Claims Absolute Power as it Investigates Citizens With No Judicial Limits​

The Committee plotted with JPMorgan and its lawyer, former Obama AG Loretta Lynch, to obtain a citizen's financial records with no possibility of judicial review.​

Nobody stole anything. You just had to be determined and diligent. IOW, take your life and your thoughts into your own hands. If they were super hell-bent on not having it around they would have sequestered all of it and closed down every tractor supply in the nation.

Those who didn't get it are the ones that need to look in the mirror for who to blame. Don't give other people the right to think for you and don't bitch when you don't move forward under your own will. People stopped buying it because they were shamed by others or chose to believe in someone without doing their own research. Thats not an excuse.

This sounds harsh. Probably is. But we have had TWO YEARS and the entire internet to look up stuff and get it figured out that there was a lie afoot. This wasnt difficult.

Nobody stole anything. You just had to be determined and diligent. IOW, take your life and your thoughts into your own hands. If they were super hell-bent on not having it around they would have sequestered all of it and closed down every tractor supply in the nation.

Those who didn't get it are the ones that need to look in the mirror for who to blame. Don't give other people the right to think for you and don't bitch when you don't move forward under your own will. People stopped buying it because they were shamed by others or chose to believe in someone without doing their own research. Thats not an excuse.

This sounds harsh. Probably is. But we have had TWO YEARS and the entire internet to look up stuff and get it figured out that there was a lie afoot. This wasnt difficult.
They stole it by claiming it was snake oil.
Compared to many on here the average citizen is clueless.
Still trapped in the msm spell.

R

They stole it by claiming it was snake oil.
Compared to many on here the average citizen is clueless.
Still trapped in the msm spell.

R
I understand. But does willingly being the recipient of the lie when so much information to the contrary is out there for you to see that when you do wake up you then have justification for being mad at the liar even though you chose to not take your life into your own hands? Or should the outraged person actually be more outraged at themselves in this instance?

SCREW THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY --WE HAVE PROOF ENOUGH so SCREW THE COURTS AND THE TRIALS

Skip right to the sentencing

PEOPLE NEED TO DIE. HUNG FROM THE HIGHEST POLES

Don't hang them. Nahhh. Draw and Quarter, guillotine, or just go all out Vlad the Impaler. Unreal this shit. What better way for birth control than to force spontaneous abortions under the guise of "safety."

I understand. But does willingly being the recipient of the lie when so much information to the contrary is out there for you to see that when you do wake up you then have justification for being mad at the liar even though you chose to not take your life into your own hands? Or should the outraged person actually be more outraged at themselves in this instance?

They are taking peoples medications shipped from overseas out of the mail and confiscating them.

Dr's are writing prescriptions in line with law and procedure, and pharmacies aren't filling them.

You should not have to get your medication prescribed by a licensed Dr. from a farm and fleet store.

But I do get that people should take some responsibility for themselves.

The pubic party needs to be sending this kind of crap out through good old snail mail so folks can see it. Make it a "card" so it cannot be avoided. Media doesn't cover this. One would have to be a "republican" to even see this tweet.

Pubics have never, in my lifetime, been able to "get the word out." As a result, this is what happens...along with electing people like "Mittens" and Darlene Crenshaw

zelenko's protocol, which they denied to americans...
and nobody was even told to take vitamins

Conclusions​

In summary, our study found vitamin D deficiency to be a high-risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease and hospitalization, with 97% of our study’s patient cohort being vitamin D deficient, of which 55% were severely vitamin D deficient, and none had optimal levels. In addition, vitamin D levels were significantly correlated to ICU admission and longer hospital stay.

Furthermore, our study contributes to the evidence of HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without IV vitamin C being safe and effective in the treatment of COVID-19, with IV vitamin C contributing to a significantly quicker recovery.

Future research based on the findings in stage 1 of our trial in line with the international literature of the importance of adequate vitamin D levels to immune function and recovery are encouraged to adapt the protocol for the next stage of the trial by adding a high-dose vitamin D3 to all enrolled patients.

zelenko's protocol, which they denied to americans...
and nobody was even told to take vitamins

Conclusions​

In summary, our study found vitamin D deficiency to be a high-risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease and hospitalization, with 97% of our study’s patient cohort being vitamin D deficient, of which 55% were severely vitamin D deficient, and none had optimal levels. In addition, vitamin D levels were significantly correlated to ICU admission and longer hospital stay.

Furthermore, our study contributes to the evidence of HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without IV vitamin C being safe and effective in the treatment of COVID-19, with IV vitamin C contributing to a significantly quicker recovery.

Future research based on the findings in stage 1 of our trial in line with the international literature of the importance of adequate vitamin D levels to immune function and recovery are encouraged to adapt the protocol for the next stage of the trial by adding a high-dose vitamin D3 to all enrolled patients.
So the kid who's been double jabbed in my neighborhood is now on a tylenol/ibuprofen regimen to combat his "100 deg" fever from COVID. He's also on "breathing therapy" so he cannot do any homework (??? yeah)

Sadly, these people locked themselves inside for the better part of 18 months. It wasn't until they all were "safe" with "vaccine" that they came out; but still didn't go out and hang outside where they could get all the necessary Vitamin D they'd need at least in the summer. So I imagine they have NO vitamin D floating around. Hence, why the kid is sick as shit. Don't get me wrong, despite parents being libtards, I have true concern over the kids because they had no choice. Even my conservative neighbors didn't follow up when I gave them Quercetin, etc, etc.

Thankfully I have a team of people on my side...the PortaJohn :) :).

ps...I'm probably over Vitamin D as I definitely take more than 5000 IU.

In other news, the earth's core may be cooling faster than we thought.

Damn these CO² emitting cars on the surface causing it!!

Here's another good one. I almost started a new thread. How does this benefit the USA? Most of these folks go back to their country. How many Chinese have we educated only to take our technology (and/or secrets) back or continue to spy?

Here's another good one. I almost started a new thread. How does this benefit the USA? Most of these folks go back to their country. How many Chinese have we educated only to take our technology (and/or secrets) back or continue to spy?

the effort over the last 20 years has been to get American students into the STEM and to get bachelor degrees as well as graduate degrees.

They dont need to do anything to attract foreign students to come here, the incentives are already there. Scholarships, living expenses etc.

at a top research grant school i attended in the early 00s, the biggest draw for foreign students was bringing their wives over with them that are pregnant or become pregnant and have their kids here so then they get a kid thats a citizen and they can then come back at a later time with them getting them in.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Reactions: Mwalex
the effort over the last 20 years has been to get American students into the STEM and to get bachelor degrees as well as graduate degrees.

They dont need to do anything to attract foreign students to come here, the incentives are already there. Scholarships, living expenses etc.

at a top research grant school i attended in the early 00s, the biggest draw for foreign students was bringing their wives over with them that are pregnant or become pregnant and have their kids here so then they get a kid thats a citizen and they can then come back at a later time with them getting them in.

American companies - specifically the Big Tech companies - don't want more American engineers making American wages. They want to import engineering talent at prices well below the prevailing rates, just like we've done in so many other sectors.

There may be other factors as well - a dude here with his wife and kids on a H1B visa probably won't stir up any shit at the monthly staff meeting - but the main driver is controlling costs.

These polls make CCP look like liberals.

– Fifty-nine percent (59%) of Democratic voters would favor a government policy requiring that citizens remain confined to their homes at all times, except for emergencies, if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a proposal is opposed by 61% of all likely voters, including 79% of Republicans and 71% of unaffiliated voters.

– Nearly half (48%) of Democratic voters think federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications. Only 27% of all voters – including just 14% of Republicans and 18% of unaffiliated voters – favor criminal punishment of vaccine critics.

– Forty-five percent (45%) of Democrats would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine. Such a policy would be opposed by a strong majority (71%) of all voters, with 78% of Republicans and 64% of unaffiliated voters saying they would Strongly Oppose putting the unvaccinated in “designated facilities.”

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pu...s_support_harsh_measures_against_unvaccinated

90+ Cargo Containers Looted EVERY DAY At LA Port​

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex and KZP

Armed guards seem like a decent idea,

What's the difference between this ^^^ and the pirates off of Somalia?

R

Why? So THEY could be prosecuted by the Soros DAs there? Seriously, the hood rats know they have free reign and the establishment has their back.

they have to recruit from other countries because our public schools only teach about tolerance and butt stuff, and not the core skills needed.

While true I was thinking the same treatment would end this shit in a day.

R

i get what you are saying, and i do get the sentiment.

BUUTTTT....... legally sniping actual pirates in international waters is different than shooting united states citizens on US soil.

While true I was thinking the same treatment would end this shit in a day.

R
I can only imagine how much of this looting is done with inside information, i dont think its random , opening containers till they find something of interest. Especially considering much of this is happening on moving trains .

In any case it seems companies are willing to lose stuff instead of investing $$$ in security ,to be far who in his right mind would think that you would need armed guards on cargo and postal trains in 21st century . Down the line, you pay for everything as the factor in the theft into product prices.

Last edited:
I can only imagine how much of this looting is done with inside information, i dont think its random , opening containers till they find something of interest. Especially considering much of this is happening on moving trains .

In any case it seems companies are willing to loose stuff instead of investing $$$ in security ,to be far wo in his right mind would think that you would need armed guards on cargo and postal trains in 21st century

90 train cars vandalized a day, they dont need inside information. the videos show them opening the cars as they are moving. it doesnt take inside info to know that recently unloaded containers at the Port of LA would hold high priced items shipped from China/Taiwan/Hong Kong.

Armed guards on moving cargo trains, literally on double stack container cars would be an OSHA nightmare. and what are they going to do? fire into a crowd? try and climb down off a moving train and detain? have gunfire returned back onto their nest?

its not logistically possible. now, they should have guards stationed along the tracks at the incursion points but who is supposed to pay for that? the railroad? the police?

there is no easy answer and with the cashless bail system and the DA refusing to prosecute, thats what emboldening them.