• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No regulations for making fertilizer? Come on man, what year of you think this is? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sewage sludge is not allowed in anything OMRI listed or Certified Organic.

Sewage sludge that is used in agriculture is regulated under the Clean Water Act, and is currently subject to concentration limits for the following metals:
  • arsenic
  • cadmium
  • copper
  • lead
  • mercury
  • molybdenum
  • nickel
  • selenium
  • zinc.

Thanks for batting this one out of the park.
I'm retired.

No regulation on biosolids.....
What a hoot!

Ok, I can't resist.
Not only is their regulations, if you fudge the numbers on a product, land apply too much, break the laws and regs?
Lose your license for life, immediately. All your actions in perpetuity will be subject to prosecution and jailtime.

It amazes me at how many people think the environmental field is full of idiots that couldn't get a job anywhere else.

Reactions: bab029
If you're wearing a badge you're a

It's time for you guys that wear a badge to start clearing out the terrorist in your own organization... Refusal to do that means you're a terrorist
I saw writing on the wall for shit like this which is why i got out of law enforcement in 2019 after a little more than 10 years. So many guys are still like "well, I only have x number of years left, so I'll just go along until then."

We'll see how it shakes out.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and SQ54
uRKIbykPpRV5.jpeg

Everyone knows germs can’t go around corners

Also is the last dude on the right bottom corner wearing a thong? Lol
Dude

thats.not.even.funny

viruses are people too!!!!!!

they could drown in there

Just imagine you are a virus trapped in the twat of one of these......

....but I repeat myself.

EXCELLENT... knocks it out of the park.

The narrative is crumbling... and what could happen, should happen, may, for some, happen....

even tho they're under a delusion the evil ones can, may somehow get honest with an "oops, sorry, mea culpa". Hint. They will not.

Last edited:
The one "right wing extremist" group that never has antifa "counter protesters" assault them or otherwise nearby.

Weird how that ends up being the case when these guys "protest".

is the last dude on the right bottom corner wearing a thong? Lol
It's not a thong per say. Things are relavent though. While his attire my be a full sized swim shorts for the average person. What you are seeing is when those same swim shorts are worn by a person that is the size of a small hot air balloon.

Most people have a driver's license so picture is already in possession of government. I'd like to reduce fraud

5 or older? I saw an article just 8 or so years ago this scam is still going strong.
Why are you so adamant about accuracy in the Federal Governments theft program?

Reactions: NoDopes
No regulations for making fertilizer? Come on man, what year of you think this is? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sewage sludge is not allowed in anything OMRI listed or Certified Organic.

Sewage sludge that is used in agriculture is regulated under the Clean Water Act, and is currently subject to concentration limits for the following metals:
  • arsenic
  • cadmium
  • copper
  • lead
  • mercury
  • molybdenum
  • nickel
  • selenium
  • zinc.
This is what I do for a living. Trust me, the biosolids industry is highly regulated. That said, Class A EQ (exceptional quality) biosolids are safe to use on turf, shrubs, hayfields, and many crops. Farmers who use our biosolids on hay report 2-3x yield improvements over chemical fertilizers alone. You will find plenty of claims out there about how toxic biosolids are. They are generally dead wrong. There are concerns to be sure. Metals have always been a concern and there are limits established that keep them in the nutrient range and not the toxic range. What folks need to understand is that using biosolids as fertilizers and soil amendments is a better alternative to dumping them in the rivers and oceans, incinerating them, or landfilling them. My company was founded as part of the Boston Harbor clean up project in the late 80's/early 90's. Rather than sending the sewage sludge out into the harbor, it is now sent to our plant where it is dewatered and turned into a fertilizer pellet. I use it on my own lawn because it is safe and it works. If anyone wants more info, send me a message and I can provide links to tons of resources.
20211002_124713.jpg

This is what I do for a living. Trust me, the biosolids industry is highly regulated. That said, Class A EQ (exceptional quality) biosolids are safe to use on turf, shrubs, hayfields, and many crops. Farmers who use our biosolids on hay report 2-3x yield improvements over chemical fertilizers alone. You will find plenty of claims out there about how toxic biosolids are. They are generally dead wrong. There are concerns to be sure. Metals have always been a concern and there are limits established that keep them in the nutrient range and not the toxic range. What folks need to understand is that using biosolids as fertilizers and soil amendments is a better alternative to dumping them in the rivers and oceans, incinerating them, or landfilling them. My company was founded as part of the Boston Harbor clean up project in the late 80's/early 90's. Rather than sending the sewage sludge out into the harbor, it is now sent to our plant where it is dewatered and turned into a fertilizer pellet. I use it on my own lawn because it is safe and it works. If anyone wants more info, send me a message and I can provide links to tons of resources.View attachment 7790632

Your friend in the photo is giving off that mafia vibe.

1642866656671.png

That's not going to piss them off half as much as when they are disabled cause of the shot and try to file a suit against the government only for some judge(s) to tell them they don't get anything cause the injection was voluntary.
Yep. This admin. will do that, because, they didn't get their way. We are going to see/experience, a lot of misery from this. This shit show is far from over. Mac:mad:

Yep. This admin. will do that, because, they didn't get their way. We are going to see/experience, a lot of misery from this. This shit show is far from over. Mac:mad:

100% agree. Furthermore, I don't want a dime of my tax dollars going to anyone who took the shot for any disabilities. I am standing my ground and not going to take it. I may suffer a job loss for it. So why should I pay for their problems when they could have crossed the line in the sand like I did?

100% agree. Furthermore, I don't want a dime of my tax dollars going to anyone who took the shot for any disabilities. I am standing my ground and not going to take it. I may suffer a job loss for it. So why should I pay for their problems when they could have crossed the line in the sand like I did?
basically reward them for selling out EVERYONE’s freedom

I get that, for sure. I'm lucky, being retired, I avoided having to get the jab to keep a job. I was surprised I didn't have to get jabbed for my foot surgery a month and a half ago. Believe me, I was sweating it. Wishing good luck on you, and hope you don't have to make that decision for this unconstitutional crap. Mac

I get that, for sure. I'm lucky, being retired, I avoided having to get the jab to keep a job. I was surprised I didn't have to get jabbed for my foot surgery a month and a half ago. Believe me, I was sweating it. Wishing good luck on you, and hope you don't have to make that decision for this unconstitutional crap. Mac

I'm not bragging but have come close to losing my life a few times. That changes a person and you don't get frightened as easily as others. It doesn't make me any better or braver, just different.

Let's go Brandon.

This is what I do for a living. Trust me, the biosolids industry is highly regulated. That said, Class A EQ (exceptional quality) biosolids are safe to use on turf, shrubs, hayfields, and many crops. Farmers who use our biosolids on hay report 2-3x yield improvements over chemical fertilizers alone. You will find plenty of claims out there about how toxic biosolids are. They are generally dead wrong. There are concerns to be sure. Metals have always been a concern and there are limits established that keep them in the nutrient range and not the toxic range. What folks need to understand is that using biosolids as fertilizers and soil amendments is a better alternative to dumping them in the rivers and oceans, incinerating them, or landfilling them. My company was founded as part of the Boston Harbor clean up project in the late 80's/early 90's. Rather than sending the sewage sludge out into the harbor, it is now sent to our plant where it is dewatered and turned into a fertilizer pellet. I use it on my own lawn because it is safe and it works. If anyone wants more info, send me a message and I can provide links to tons of resources.View attachment 7790632

I bought some bags labeled topsoil and I think they were the product you speak of....biosolids.

My only issue was that there were no inorganics mixed in, sand or clay, and the shit seemed to just decay away.

100% agree….. in fact maybe we should put the vaccinated in “ camps” you know to keep them all in one place while they die……..