• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

What? Where?

According to WaPo, the Biden Administration is expected to halt distribution of monoclonal antibody treatments made by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals and Eli Lilly because they are ‘ineffective against Omicron.’

• Angry
Reactions: BLEE
The article is talking about a fictional character on a TV series. This is the second time characters in TV shows have had a heart attack while using the bike.
It couldn’t possibly be related to the jab … nope, no increase in myocarditis, etc. to see here!
The company is not happy that they are doing this without their consent

I think they are still pushing for at least yearly mRNA shots in people. Probably realized it looks worse for their product if it doesn't change anything? Not that the maskies care about perception though.. They want both mask and shot mandates. Too many lies stacked on each other, now they have to Jenga their way out.
They really don't, their cause and effect brain area has been hollowed out.

Quote from yesterday.

"I don't know how I got COVID, I just had my booster."

They had it when they got first shot and booster too.

I heard this because if you are vaxed and sick, you are allowed to go to work, where as if you are unvaccinated you have to quarantine for 5 days. I smell a discrimination lawsuit brewing.

Shouldn't they be restricting the "vaccine" on the same grounds? Ineffective against Omicron.
Just like their COVID pill, they brag it kills COVID19 in a dish.

When it was showed Ivermectin and HCQ did that. All, the stories said, yea but it working in vitro doesn't mean it will work in people. Our smooth brain brothers were sucking up the shit wrote in 2020, also telling us HCQ would probably hurt us more than help us.

Last edited:
I came across this yesterday. Don’t know if it is a repost.
What a self absorbed dumb bastard!

Attachments

• C12224E3-A313-4D2C-BE13-E14B1F7CAE45.jpeg
    C12224E3-A313-4D2C-BE13-E14B1F7CAE45.jpeg
    306.8 KB · Views: 152
No concerns with putting 8 tons/acre of the pelletized Product year after year in row crop production? I know the P will go through the roof but that low cost N is so attractive. And all the good micros / metals
I am not an agronomist, but I would suggest a soil test to determine the nitrogen level in the soil, then figure out the nitrogen demand of the crop. For corn, depending on the requirement for plant available nitrogen, I typically see recommendations between 4-5 tons/acre in year one reducing down to 1.25-1.75 TPA in the fifth and subsequent years. This would provide between 120 and 160 lbs of N per acre. Generally, class A EQ biosolids are very slow release so it takes about 5 years to give up all the nitrogen. By year 5, you are getting about 1/3 from what is applied that year and 2/3 from what was applied in previous years. The good thing about P in biosolids is that it is bound and doesn't easily leech into the water.

Reactions: No_Call_Reengage
Gotta admit I've never heard of this country. But I guess I'm 38 years behind since they used to be named Upper Volta (not that knowing that would have helped me on a map).

I came across this yesterday. Don’t know if it is a repost.
What a self absorbed dumb bastard!
I wonder if he's being sarcastic? any follow up comments on that tweet? I don't have twitter as I have balls but curious lol

I don't know who is behind "Project Unloaded", but I do know that their social media person sucks if they didn't forsee this reaction:

I'm gonna guess that about 96% of those responses came from people who follow Fenix Ammunition's account :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure they will write for a Government Grant ( $), get a boat load of money and head for the Caribbean.... History repeating.

such confidence in the clotshots!

9nFD5Y9xXv7V.png
How many of those "concerned+vaxed" people are because they know they'll have worse outcomes now.
Interesting stat would be how many people are willing to get a booster... that number will plummet.