• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

worth a look and surprising it made it into newsweek.

Only later, after a major public outcry, did the FBI "clarify": "This is a terrorism-related matter, in which the Jewish community was targeted."

Our betters had already delivered their message: The Obama-Biden administration's Woke and weak "see-no-Islam" anti-counterterror policy is back. With it, jihad against the homeland, a blessed afterthought during the Trump years, is poised to return as well.

That same Woke and weak posture would seem to extend to other adversaries, as well.

The Biden DOJ dropped a case against an MIT professor, Gang Chen, accused of hiding his China ties while applying for a federal research grant....

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
7oD4v7dAEGbI.jpeg

Are the real DARPA docs available somewhere?

Maybe not yet....... but he will....... ;)

Literally nothing will happen to those "put on notice". Nothing. They weren't out on notice, ever. They literally have nothing to worry about from Durham. Everyone he's investigating will die from old age before he does anything.

If he had any balls or teeth in his " investigation" he'd have done some during 2020.

He literally has one dipshit lawyer who said one lie to the FBI. Way to go! Really great work there. Stunning and brave.

Is the government going to re-create Tiananmen Square? 🤔

They dumb as a box of rocks.. But they just can't be that stupid. Can they?

I can almost guarantee you they pull any strong arm stamp-down tactics it will ignite hell on Earth as the entire world is now very AWAKE and watching every move... theres a pressure cooker of highly pissed people, pissed beyond all measure with little left to lose... Because we're looking at evil directly in the eye. Pissed off and in a spring loaded position.

What the power "elite" cunts did not/have not gauged correctly is the degree in which this fiasco has awakened the masses. They pull something that so much as loses one life... or jails any number of people, I bet they're going to see a wave of rage ripple out to every city in every country faster than a atom bomb's shock wave and just as devastating... People will be in the streets burning it all down.

Then... Mistake #2?... Any futher stamp down, esp in the US --where there's about 80 million armed to the fucking teeth? Try it. With 80M pp .... at least 50% of which are willing to die for this country? Bad move.

They dumb as a box of rocks.. But they just can't be that stupid. Can they?

I can almost guarantee you they pull any strong arm stamp-down tactics it will ignite hell on Earth as the entire world is now very AWAKE and watching every move... theres a pressure cooker of highly pissed people, pissed beyond all measure with little left to lose... Because we're looking at evil directly in the eye. Pissed off and in a spring loaded position.

What the power "elite" cunts did not/have not gauged correctly is the degree in which this fiasco has awakened the masses. They pull something that so much as loses one life... or jails any number of people, I bet they're going to see a wave of rage ripple out to every city in every country faster than a atom bomb's shock wave and just as devastating... People will be in the streets burning it all down.

Then... Mistake #2?... Any futher stamp down, esp in the US --where there's about 80 million armed to the fucking teeth? Try it. With 80M pp .... at least 50% of which are willing to die for this country? Bad move.

The old guard want to take over the world but haven't quite reached their full goal yet. They are literally old people in these positions of power that dictate orders to the peons. Unless they act aggressive now, they will die failing to achieve what they spent their entire lives pursuing. I'm not counting out CCP like events happening in western countries. The old people in charge have nothing to lose as their natural death is only moments away.

/armchair analysis

The response will be interesting. I don't see much backing down...maybe allow testing instead of jabbing...something like that. And I expect a military response in Ottawa (are those Chinese soldiers still rehearsing up there?). Remember, Trudeau gave China green light to "do whatever necessary" to protect their assets there.

Last edited:
Reactions: KZP
That is great to see the trucks and half a million people rolling in, but after they get there, then what?
A fist fight first then they all go out for beers after has been my experience when I use to goto the B's vs the Habs in Montreal back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Wait, who is our President again?

Opera Snapshot_2022-01-26_053909_twitter.com.png

In a drastic pivot from typical denunciations of false flag operations as conspiratorial nonsense that don't exist outside the demented imagination of Alex Jones, the US political/media class is proclaiming with one voice that Russia is currently orchestrating just such an operation to justify an invasion of Ukraine.

"As part of its plans, Russia is laying the groundwork to have the option of fabricating a pretext for invasion," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Friday. "We have information that indicates Russia has already pre-positioned a group of operatives to conduct a false flag operation in eastern Ukraine."

"Without getting into too much detail, we do have information that indicates that Russia is already working actively to create a pretext for a potential invasion, for a move on Ukraine," Pentagon Spokesperson John Kirby told the press on Friday. "In fact, we have information that they’ve pre-positioned a group of operatives, to conduct what we call a false flag operation, an operation designed to look like an attack on them or their people, or Russian speaking people in Ukraine, as an excuse to go in.”

Last edited: