• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Healthy people don't get other people sick.

Asymptomatic spread is bullshit.

Pre symptomatic spread is very very unlikely.

The germs a mask might "stop" are the same ones that you catch by covering your mouth when sneezing or coughing.

Transmission through vapor is unlikely to be possible.

Wearing a mask if you were sick and had to go somewhere would make sense. Masking every healthy person on bull shit pipe dreams.....Its not about the virus.

Healthy people don't get other people sick.

Asymptomatic spread is bullshit.

Pre symptomatic spread is very very unlikely.

The germs a mask might "stop" are the same ones that you catch by covering your mouth when sneezing or coughing.

Transmission through vapor is unlikely to be possible.

Wearing a mask if you were sick and had to go somewhere would make sense. Masking every healthy person on bull shit pipe dreams.....Its not about the virus.

Bullshit!
Smallpox is airbourne!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I doubt some will understand my post.

Quick thought on mask wearing.
As many were dying pre covid, wonder why they didn't want us to wear masks then?...

R

A detail I also use as well. In '17-18 flu season, we had 82,000 deaths in the U.S. due to influenza. Roughly 16% of the death toll we have had to COVID on an annualized basis (assuming 500k is an accurate denominator).

Were these lives not as important?

Is the threshold of morality to "begin to care" 82k deaths? or 90k deaths?

I hope this isn't true. But if it is and this can be proven, this is a signal that the swamp will stop at nothing to further their goals.

I hope this isn't true. But if it is and this can be proven, this is a signal that the swamp will stop at nothing to further their goals.
absolutely true, and solomon reported that somebody decided to cooperate with durham.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
dyZ4MlKf.jpeg

A detail I also use as well. In '17-18 flu season, we had 82,000 deaths in the U.S. due to influenza. Roughly 16% of the death toll we have had to COVID on an annualized basis (assuming 500k is an accurate denominator).

Were these lives not as important?

Is the threshold of morality to "begin to care" 82k deaths? or 90k deaths?

I never knew this fact until CV-19 came along but under Obamas regime 90K died from SARs......so 90K is not the number.

Reactions: chrome
Uh huh.

You come to argue-I think that is why folks get pissed with you. Could be wrong-happened once before. Once.

Dude-majority here feel majority the same-you wanna argue with folks, you will argue.

Just guessing. Your opinion is your opinion. No one can take that from you.

That said... no one wants to hear it either. I suspect.

Why do you want to argue? Clearly you will not change minds here. What is your end game?

Attention.

Like the punk thug in Compton that was neglected (or worse) as a child --soon found that he got attention, even admiration for robbery, assault --chaos and misery. Good or bad... Attention is attention.

IGNORE is a beautiful thing. Lucky for me I only suffer what you dummys respond with.

"John Modlin, interim chief in charge of the Border Patrol’s Tucson sector, said that as of March 8, 2021, “We’ve already surpassed in the first four months of this fiscal year, we’ve already surpassed all of 2018. If the flow continues at the rate it is here, by the end of this fiscal year, we will have surpassed ’18, ’19, and ’20, all combined.”

The uptick is a direct result of the reversal by the Biden administration of President Donald Trump’s immigration orders, including halting construction of the border wall, ending Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy, and others.."

It is a literal fucking invasion. And here we sit.

I never knew this fact until CV-19 came along but under Obamas regime 90K died from SARs......so 90K is not the number.

I don't think there were ever that many total cases of SARS worldwide, much less deaths in the US :unsure:

Sorry if it's been posted but here's the original Super Straight tweet. I can't even begin to express how utterly ESTATIC that there's finally some push back against this bullshit LGBT --LMNOP insanity! LOLOLOL

Now... FWIW.... What's really weird (and 100% fact) is that a far majority of profiles on those gay 'dating' apps that literally mandate "TRANS ONLY" are those profiles by faceless black men. Seriously... what is up with that oddity? Common knowledge that being gay in the black community has a far greater stigma --is this a gay black man's way around that pesky chromosome problem? LOL... um.

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnGhost
I don't think there were ever that many total cases of SARS worldwide, much less deaths in the US :unsure:

During the election that was the number, if not SARs maybe Bird Flu or one of the others that hit us in the Obama Error,. Surprised me it was that high but considering a country over 300 million is it really "that high" and Im guessing that those it took were of the status CV19 takes....comorbidities.

A cogent thought to me is if we are going to go to these extremes for CV19 where is the effort to impose restrictions on thise people twenty pounds over weight.

We would never accept someone taking away our Twinkies but we let them destroy our economy, traumatize our children, ruin our electoral process and undermine the Constitution due to the sniffles.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
It is a literal fucking invasion. And here we sit.
The government was taken over in a coup they didn't even try and cover up and the White House is being occupied by an illegal communist regime hiding behind a fence. Growing up, it was a scenario we feared but didn't think was possible. And now here we sit.

Whats coming over the border are just their disease carrying, mouthbreating foot soldiers that will be armed with more illegal votes.

The mistake we make is trying to argue irrational points...rationally. As a society...we are doomed. Too many fucktards sucking on a tit, being woke. And moderates...wait for it, listening to this bullshit and trying to reason. "We aren't going to vote our way out of this..." When people stop spending their money on bullshit they don't need, from companies that want this fundamental change to America, when people live their values without compromise...things will begin to move. When values enter back into the conversation, and are held in high regard...that's when things will change. Common sense, Liberty, individual freedom.

During the election that was the number, if not SARs maybe Bird Flu or one of the others that hit us in the Obama Error,. Surprised me it was that high but considering a country over 300 million is it really "that high" and Im guessing that those it took were of the status CV19 takes....comorbidities.

A cogent thought to me is if we are going to go to these extremes for CV19 where is the effort to impose restrictions on thise people twenty pounds over weight.

We would never accept someone taking away our Twinkies but we let them destroy our economy, traumatize our children, ruin our electoral process and undermine the Constitution due to the sniffles.

I think it was Swine flu during Obama's years, roughly 13k deaths in the US, and 120-500k worldwide.

Reactions: Jaybird 220
Sorry if it's been posted but here's the original Super Straight tweet. I can't even begin to express how utterly ESTATIC that there's finally some push back against this bullshit LGBT --LMNOP insanity! LOLOLOL

Now... FWIW.... What's really weird (and 100% fact) is that a far majority of profiles on those gay 'dating' apps that literally mandate "TRANS ONLY" are those profiles by faceless black men. Seriously... what is up with that oddity? Common knowledge that being gay in the black community has a far greater stigma --is this a gay black man's way around that pesky chromosome problem? LOL... um.

i admit that it is possible i am not superstraight

i mean if jessica alba came out as a woman trapped in a trans mans body?

• Haha
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
i admit that it is possible i am not superstraight

i mean if jessica alba came out as a woman trapped in a trans mans body?

Im'a going start a new identity for me now too..

MOSTLY-STRAIGHT

Basically a straight guy with gay tendencies. Or is that a gay guy with straight tendecies...? See? FUCK already I'm confused. But one that has 100:1 straight/gay friends, shoot guns and is a conservative... does not mandate his sexual identity gives him privileges or parades... anti-commie Marxist, essentially one that avoids anything gay related except in the bedroom and that's none of anyone's business.. and is still pissed off that the LGBT-LMNOP (fags for short) community stole the rainbow as their identity. That there are only 2 genders (with very rare exceptions that should be respected). Oh and that "TRANS" IS a mental illness. The irony of course being my screen name. LOL. I wonder now that I've been here awhile if I could petition to change that. Like Maybe... 1%gayguns?

Last edited:
Im'a going start a new identity for me now too..

MOSTLY-STRAIGHT

Basically a straight guy with gay tendencies. Or is that a gay guy with straight tendecies...? See? FUCK already I'm confused. But one that has 100:1 straight/gay friends, shoot guns and is a conservative... does not mandate his sexual identity gives him privileges or parades... anti-commie Marxist, essentially one that avoids anything gay related except in the bedroom and that's none of anyone's business.. and is still pissed off that the LGBT-LMNOP (fags for short) community stole the rainbow as their identity. That there are only 2 genders (with very rare exceptions that should be respected). Oh and that "TRANS" IS a mental illness. The irony of course being my screen name. LOL. I wonder now that I've been here awhile if I could petition to change that. Like Maybe... 1%gayguns?
Dude...
The light is on, or it is off.
No halfway.😁

How about we stop labeling people arbitrary names in an attempt to fit in to some group.

There are only two groups in my book. shitty human beings and ok human beings.

BC it's much too fun to antagonize and poke sticks at the LGBT-LMNOP radicals by mirroring their insanity back to them...

unnamed.png

Last edited:

Just asked a Biden voter about this video. His one word response.....

"Fake!!!!!"

I think this has been the desired outcome of the "Deep Fake" propaganda.

Once upon a time a picture was worth 1000 words, now its fake.

Somebody help "PJ" out....what's that big gigantic building the DC area that has like 5 sides or something, come on, you know...over there? And who works there again? Come on man...he's a general or something.

"PJ" is now transitioning into stage two Alzheimer's disease. #25, here we come. Give it 6 months....

I get it and understand, that certain checks and balances, should be in place, but, I thought you had to have a bank account (how do you get an "account", without verifying who you are? I have always had to show a Drivers License at least), because the monies are sent "Direct Deposit", or, aren't they?? I don't get one, so, there's that. Mac
Hey, asking for an ID is racist as fuck.
.......at least that's what I'm told.

Doc

Quick, someone call William Barr. Or whatever swamp stooge has taken his place as swamp stooge.

Reactions: Bender
apparently, the child sniffer has a dog that bites and is aggressive towards minorities

Biden's German shepherd Major was reportedly sent back to Delaware after a "biting incident." (slate.com)

imagine how it would have been covered had the orange man brought in german shepherds that bit and were aggressive towards minority members of the white house staff
Most of my dogs were racists as well as other people's dogs I knew. One friend's dog hated hippies.

Reactions: Loner
Most of my dogs were racists as well as other people's dogs I knew. One friend's dog hated hippies.

Mine has this animosity toward Mexican Gardeners.... I'm pretty sure she can smell illegal... True fact. I only say that because a several times now there was a clearly a white dude Gardener walking or working within a couple feet of us as we walked... and she never gave them a second thought. Yet in every case she sees a Mexican Gardener from about 10 feet and she hunches down ready to lunge.