• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

In all fairness, if some random guy came up to me and offered me a free bar of silver bullion, I'd be a little suspicious. I'd still take it, though. It's shiny.
Since this is still a shooting forum...

I would melt the silver, cast into a high BC bullet, wait for a full moon, and go shoot some fucking werewolves!

"...During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period...."

Source: CDC

7xSe4XzH.jpeg
And what qualifies these people to live in this sprawling mansion other than the husband is part of an inbred family?

"...During March 1–December 31, 2020, state-issued mask mandates applied in 2,313 (73.6%) of the 3,142 U.S. counties. Mask mandates were associated with a 0.5 percentage point decrease (p = 0.02) in daily COVID-19 case growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.1, 1.5, 1.7, and 1.8 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all) (Table 1) (Figure). Mask mandates were associated with a 0.7 percentage point decrease (p = 0.03) in daily COVID-19 death growth rates 1–20 days after implementation and decreases of 1.0, 1.4, 1.6, and 1.9 percentage points 21–40, 41–60, 61–80, and 81–100 days, respectively, after implementation (p<0.01 for all). Daily case and death growth rates before implementation of mask mandates were not statistically different from the reference period...."

Source: CDC

Dehumanize everyone on the planet including young children for a <2% reduction in cases and deaths, MAYBE over the course of 9 months it "saved" the number of people that die literally every day in the US. Insanity.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68
Dehumanize everyone on the planet including young children for a <2% reduction in cases and deaths, MAYBE over the course of 9 months it "saved" the number of people that die literally every day in the US. Insanity.

And yet, the "anti-maskers" will still never win this argument...

And yet, the "anti-maskers" will still never win this argument...
Anti maskers can't win because their position is as ludicrous as the maskers. That is to say, for them it isn't about having a choice to do it or not, but about ridiculing and denigrating anybody who thinks it a good thing to wear a mask, for whatever reason. It's a bad look, and a worse look than the maskers argument.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Seems like an appropriate time to chime in with "ASGH".

Just keeping the viewers tuned-in and clicking the links.

Part of me thinks this is just a show to get both sides numb to all the corruption. After a while of ASGH, people tend to just say Fkit..."its just the way it is" and it becomes the new normal...
It's like the gas prices rising .12 a week. Just keep displaying hangable corruption every day and pretty soon the people will become numb to the grisly car wrecks.

Or like Pelosi said "I don't care what the Republicans think."

Reactions: OldSalty2
It's like the gas prices rising .12 a week. Just keep displaying hangable corruption every day and pretty soon the people will become numb to the grisly car wrecks.

Or like Pelosi said "I don't care what the Republicans think."
This is the plan fo sho.

I am old enough to remember when people around here were going on about there not being any difference between Republicans and Democrats. Mostly the galactic smooth brains, to be fair.

All part of the "Lose your identity/Individuality" push.

Get rid of the identification of people based on any characteristic pretty much.....except race......they will use that as a wedge for all its worth.

Eventually though when the race divide loses its value that will even go.

Than they can identify us each by number, replaceable cogs in their machine.

I predict very soon the gender neutral, globalist clothing line....you know so people dont feel bad for not wearing the latest and greatest designs....

In muted gray....

1615232798092.png

With pinstripes for a power statement....

1615232835153.png

any identity can wear it.....

1615233049700.png

Our elites will of course jazz it up to express their importance.....

1615233156639.png

That pesky Constitution and its recognition of the free individual.....it has to go.

Anti maskers can't win because their position is as ludicrous as the maskers. That is to say, for them it isn't about having a choice to do it or not, but about ridiculing and denigrating anybody who thinks it a good thing to wear a mask, for whatever reason. It's a bad look, and a worse look than the maskers argument.

Wear your fucking mask if its your personal choice.....shut the fuck up regards anyone else with a differing personal choice.

curious how long before the george floyd murder defense points out his overdose and if that will cause rioting again.
hope not!

Trial may happen by the end of the month!

They added 3rd Degree murder as a charge today...

This may shock you but it seems they over reached in their prosecution.

They will be scrambling to reach a manslaughter conviction and that result will not be accepted.

Rather than the prosecution say "We fucked up", they will say "Racist Jury" endangering whatever grandmas and grandpas get accepted for doing their civic service.

Reactions: Bender
Laughable and yet so mind boggling pathetic. Minute 11:23 to 12:00 he sums it up perfectly.

Another defining example why I have nothing to do with the LGBT community... And they love to call me a Homo-homophobe. Um. No. I just have at least a partially functioning brain that's occasionally capable of logic and critical thinking... and an understanding what Neo-Marxism and Identity politics are doing to this country.
Outside of a few friends who are likewise gay/bi/whatever, I have nothing to do with the so-called community either. Bet they'd call be a homo-homophobe too, and whatever else they could think of because of who I'm attracted to. Funny how the people I do know don't seem to have an issue with me not being attracted to trans or whatever else, though, isn't it? Almost as if the people who are getting all butthurt and offended don't have any actual connection to the "issue" they're complaining about...

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Wear your fucking mask if its your personal choice.....shut the fuck up regards anyone else with a differing personal choice.
How to win friends and influence people, example 101.

Outside of a few friends who are likewise gay/bi/whatever, I have nothing to do with the so-called community either. Bet they'd call be a homo-homophobe too, and whatever else they could think of because of who I'm attracted to. Funny how the people I do know don't seem to have an issue with me not being attracted to trans or whatever else, though, isn't it? Almost as if the people who are getting all butthurt and offended don't have any actual connection to the "issue" they're complaining about...

The left always says "Science" but the only science they accept is that they can use to further their agenda and its termed "Settled Science".

That other "science" though.....open for interpretation or unacceptable.

Leftist Science is based on "feelings" not "scientific method" or research.

Shit like "animal behavior" is settled - "The fishing fleets must be docked because the endangered species must travel that area" but "Human Nature" - pliable, like play doh/plastic - it can be shaped and changed by policy.

10,000 years of recorded history, Aesop, and the authors of our Constitution disagree.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Bu-t, buuut, muh Kraken. Biblical.

Wonder how much money was raised and where the money went?

Reactions: Bender

It was raised from stupid people. The "Stop the Steal" crowd may be the dumbest and most counter productive movement in the history of American conservatism. The ironic part is that they are self anointed geniuses. The true elect of our time, even though they basically believe in one nutty conspiracy after another. And when the first morphs into the next, they don't understand that their position has changed, because the theory was never the belief in the first place, only that the theory conformed itself to their deeply held belief. If it hadn't cost us two senate seats and therefore a good amount of catastrophic legislation and appointments, it would almost be fun to laugh at them.

It was raised from stupid people. The "Stop the Steal" crowd may be the dumbest and most counter productive movement in the history of American conservatism. The ironic part is that they are self anointed geniuses. The true elect of our time, even though they basically believe in one nutty conspiracy after another. And when the first morphs into the next, they don't understand that their position has changed, because the theory was never the belief in the first place, only that the theory conformed itself to their deeply held belief. If it hadn't cost us two senate seats and therefore a good amount of catastrophic legislation and appointments, it would almost be fun to laugh at them.

Meh. I think there are legit concerns with the election.

But those concerns were hijacked and lumped in with the conspiracies.

Such a shame, and likely intentional.

Just like hunters laptop, cuomo with eldery care, and...many others...distractions and conspiracies.

ETA: The right is always looking for that one huge thing that brings the entire left down in one full swoop. Meanwhile, the left knows this and plants much shit. Plus the left is always chipping away at the right, while the right is distracted. Its sad to watch the same play out over and over...

:/

Last edited:

"Us"?

I dunno, but I sent $50.00 to LaRue who was raising donations to send to Sydney Powell's team. I even posted a thread here and others on SH sent money.

In return, LaRue was supposed to make a special run of Beverage Breaching Tools with Sydney Powell's face laser etched on it. I never got my bottle opener and called LaRue and the guy said, "Oh, that will be a long time out before we make those, like months out."
I'd be very surprised if I ever see mine.

Meh. I think there is legit concerns with the election.

But those concerns as were hijacked and lumped in with the conspiracies.

Such a shame, and likely intentional.

Just like hunters laptop and...many others...
You know as well as I do that nearly 100% of the reasoning has started with the election was stolen and then gone looking for justification for those beliefs. That is why they were almost universally flawed. Reasoning from a conclusion always ends up that way. Should elections be better run and more secure? Yes. Should we have ballot harvesting? No. Should we have ID? Yes. But these are things we need to work toward.

Not sure what Hunter's laptop has to do with the price of bread. Was it badly reported? Yes. Do we want a government that tells media what to report. I'd suggest no.
Yes, us. Conservatives with functioning gray matter. Not morons.

Dumb fucks that voted for Biden have that crown.
You, however, come close regular.

R

Sorry Mitt,

You are neither "conservative" or "us"........
I'm about as conservative as they come, but if by "us" you mean people like you, then no, I am most assuredly not one of that "us."

PS. Can you give a translation for the extra dots at the end of your ellipsis? When they get up to five or six do they signify that you think that you have made a really good point, or just that you don't know how to punctuate?

You know as well as I do that nearly 100% of the reasoning has started with the election was stolen and then gone looking for justification for those beliefs. That is why they were almost universally flawed. Reasoning from a conclusion always ends up that way. Should elections be better run and more secure? Yes. Should we have ballot harvesting? No. Should we have ID? Yes. But these are things we need to work toward.

Not sure what Hunter's laptop has to do with the price of bread. Was it badly reported? Yes. Do we want a government that tells media what to report. I'd suggest no.

Yes, us. Conservatives with functioning gray matter. Not morons.

Agreed. But id say it went further than just common sense voter laws, like an needing an ID. There was quite a bit of fuckery with mail-in voting. Much is out there being reported by people on the streets actually doing investigative journalism...

Not to mention the fact laws were placed aside in many states...you know, for covid (gods gift to the left).

Either way, we agree more than not.

As for hunters laptop. There was enough at minimim to facilitate financial investigation (and not the type that will be buried by a politcally favorable investigative agency). But it went full-on pedo conspiracy which detracted from what was actually there...

Just another example of the rights tendency of not focusing on what is in front of them and swinging for the fences.

Reactions: Choid
Dumb fucks that voted for Biden have that crown.
You, however, come close regular.

R
No. I may say dumb shit from time to time, but those who didn't understand that the real fight after election day had to be on Georgia, and not on conspiracies 1-743 are to blame for where we are now. The funny thing is, I have always detested Trump, but was smart enough to vote for him because it was strategically correct. The least I asked from those I joined was to have that same sense of strategy toward the January elections. The chance of winning the Stop the Steal debate was always zero. Everybody with a brain knew that. The STSers played right into the hands of the Democrats while beating their chests about how they were the only smart, enlightened ones out there. SMDH.

Agreed. But id say it went further than just common sense voter laws, like an needing an ID. There was quite a bit of fuckery with mail-in voting. Much is out there being reported by people on the streets actually doing investigative journalism...

Not to mention the fact laws were placed aside in many states...you know, for covid (gods gift to the left).

Either way, we agree more than not.

As for hunters laptop. There was enough at minimim to facilitate financial investigation (and not the type that will be buried by a politcally favorable investigative agency). But it went full-on pedo conspiracy which detracted from what was actually there...

Just another example of the rights tendency of not focusing on what is in front of them and swinging for the fences.
I agree with you that we agree on the meat and potatoes. We might argue about the sprigs of parsley.

Well neither me nor my wife has ever run up to someone in the grocery store to get in their face because they were wearing a mask, yelled at someone in a mask 30ft away that they were a piece of shit and a serial killer, told them I'm glad they are covering their face because they are so ugly, etc. All and more said to me and my wife (strangely they seem to love to pick on my wife when I'm not with her like the real men they are) on a regular basis here in the land of leftist tolerance, CO.

Both of us have had Covid in the last 9 months and have antibodies (follow the actual science on this, assuming you can find it) and are unwilling to participate in this ridiculous theater anymore just so some frightened sheep can be comforted. For that choice, we are literally treated like garbage, which is pretty great.

EDIT: It doesn't help that we live in TX 50% of the time 2 weeks on/2 off, makes the stupidity in Colorado even more evident.

Well neither me nor my wife has ever run up to someone in the grocery store to get in their face because they were wearing a mask, yelled at someone in a mask 30ft away that they were a piece of shit and a serial killer, told them I'm glad they are covering their face because they are so ugly, etc. All and more said to me and my wife (strangely they seem to love to pick on my wife when I'm not with her like the real men they are) on a regular basis here in the land of leftist tolerance, CO.

Both of us have had Covid in the last 9 months and have antibodies (follow the actual science on this, assuming you can find it) and are unwilling to participate in this ridiculous theater anymore just so some frightened sheep can be comforted. For that choice, we are literally treated like garbage, which is pretty great.

EDIT: It doesn't help that we live in TX 50% of the time 2 weeks on/2 off, makes the stupidity in Colorado even more evident.
Look, I agree with you that people should be left alone to act as they please. I have stated my personal mask belief here before, to much ridicule, but here it is again for context:

I believe that well fitted, high quality masks will have some significant effect in combatting the transmission of Covid. I think that non medical masks probably have zero effectiveness. I also think that people tend to act more recklessly w/r/t distancing and hand washing when they think masks are going to save them, so I think the overall effect could even be a net negative. That said, I have a shit ton of n95 masks, and I am in populated areas for about 15 minutes a week, so wearing a mask, even if it is just to make others happy, is a negligible price for me.

That said, I have seen both. I have seen the mask Nazis you mention. And I have seen people ridiculing others for wearing masks. I think both are insane. I personally don't support mask mandates, but then I don't support mandates for anything. I support people wearing their masks if they are more comfortable doing so, and I definitely support social distancing. Again, I live miles from people, so I support social distancing as a lifestyle.

The post vaccination or post Covid mask stuff is absolutely insane to me. I can't justify anything related to it, but I still can't justify harassing people who decide to mask up for life.

Look, I agree with you that people should be left alone to act as they please. I have stated my personal mask belief here before, to much ridicule, but here it is again for context:

I believe that well fitted, high quality masks will have some significant effect in combatting the transmission of Covid. I think that non medical masks probably have zero effectiveness. I also think that people tend to act more recklessly w/r/t distancing and hand washing when they think masks are going to save them, so I think the overall effect could even be a net negative. That said, I have a shit ton of n95 masks, and I am in populated areas for about 15 minutes a week, so wearing a mask, even if it is just to make others happy, is a negligible price for me.

That said, I have seen both. I have seen the mask Nazis you mention. And I have seen people ridiculing others for wearing masks. I think both are insane. I personally don't support mask mandates, but then I don't support mandates for anything. I support people wearing their masks if they are more comfortable doing so, and I definitely support social distancing. Again, I live miles from people, so I support social distancing as a lifestyle.

The post vaccination or post Covid mask stuff is absolutely insane to me. I can't justify anything related to it, but I still can't justify harassing people who decide to mask up for life.

I may be wrong, but I'm going to guess you don't have young kids. The masks and social distancing and conditioning them to think everyone has the plague at all times is 100% going to have long term, significant negative social and psychological impacts on the current generation of <18 year olds.

FWIW I might even agree with you that if every single person wearing a mask was properly trained, wearing quality fitted N95 masks, and disposing of them frequently and properly (while putting them on and taking them off correctly as well), we might have seen something higher than <2% reduction in cases and deaths (assuming the case and death numbers themselves are even accurate within +/- 30%, which I have my doubts).

However it's pants-on-head retarded of the morons making these mandates to assume that the above is what's occurring, so instead 100% useless biosecurity theater is the result.

Also, while I respect everyone's choice, I think it's a mistake to just "wear them so others are happy". While I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that is your reasoning, for most it's fear of being ostracized or being treated like my wife and I are (only in CO, in West TX of course nobody gives a shit or ever has since the beginning). Also, I guess my wife and I don't get the right to be "happy" when out and about (and we both wore masks until we got Covid anyway and then realized what's the point after that...not our job to make others happy or comfortable when there's no risk whatsoever to ourselves our others at this point).

People without a mask are now 100% socially acceptable to discriminate against, yell slurs to, threaten, etc. It's not acceptable and it will lead to worse abuses. This kind of shit always leads to worse if unchecked.

I may be wrong, but I'm going to guess you don't have young kids. The masks and social distancing and conditioning them to think everyone has the plague at all times is 100% going to have long term, significant negative social and psychological impacts on the current generation of <18 year olds.

FWIW I might even agree with you that if every single person wearing a mask was properly trained, wearing quality fitted N95 masks, and disposing of them frequently and properly (while putting them on and taking them off correctly as well), we might have seen something higher than <2% reduction in cases and deaths (assuming the case and death numbers themselves are even accurate within +/- 30%, which I have my doubts).

However it's pants-on-head retarded of the morons making these mandates to assume that the above is what's occurring, so instead 100% useless biosecurity theater is the result.

Also, while I respect everyone's choice, I think it's a mistake to just "wear them so others are happy". While I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that that is your reasoning, for most it's fear of being ostracized or being treated like my wife and I are (only in CO, in West TX of course nobody gives a shit or ever has since the beginning). Also, I guess my wife and I don't get the right to be "happy" when out and about (and we both wore masks until we got Covid anyway and then realized what's the point after that...not our job to make others happy or comfortable when there's no risk whatsoever to ourselves our others at this point).

People without a mask are now 100% socially acceptable to discriminate against, yell slurs to, threaten, etc. It's not acceptable and it will lead to worse abuses. This kind of shit always leads to worse if unchecked.
I don't really find anything in here I can disagree with. And no, we don't have young kids, and yes, I see your point there.

I am of the belief that the Hide is really missing a golden opportunity by not having a "Ask Choid" sticky.
Who needs Alexa or Siri?
We have at our exclusive disposal a human gift of knowledge and wisdom.
Car dripping a mystery fluid?, Is Balance of Nature a good dietary supplement? What is the typical life span of the Green Sea Turtle? Just ask Choid.
May be best to avoid any firearm or political questions as he is not well versed in these topics.

I am of the belief that the Hide is really missing a golden opportunity by not having a "Ask Choid" sticky.
Who needs Alexa or Siri?
We have at our exclusive disposal a human gift of knowledge and wisdom.
Car dripping a mystery fluid?, Is Balance of Nature a good dietary supplement? What is the typical life span of the Green Sea Turtle? Just ask Choid.
May be best to avoid any firearm or political questions as he is not well versed in these topics.
"exclusive disposal".. being the perfect term.

Keep feeding the roaches and then wonder why they never leave. Makes sense.

So.....science and shit.
I'm pretty sure that that is what has been shown. Significant doesn't mean 50% or 100%, and high quality doesn't mean putting your sisters panties over your nose.

It never fails to amuse me that all of the smart guys on here literally never get anything right when predicting outcomes. It's OK for you guys just to tell the truth. You are too delicate to hear opinions that aren't the same as your own, especially when they have generally turned out to be correct. It's OK. It just makes you the same as the little girls on twitter or the ones who work for the NY Times. They see themselves as as anointed as you guys do.

I'm pretty sure that that is what has been shown. Significant doesn't mean 50% or 100%, and high quality doesn't mean putting your sisters panties over your nose.

It never fails to amuse me that all of the smart guys on here literally never get anything right when predicting outcomes. It's OK for you guys just to tell the truth. You are too delicate to hear opinions that aren't the same as your own, especially when they have generally turned out to be correct. It's OK. It just makes you the same as the little girls on twitter or the ones who work for the NY Times. They see themselves as as anointed as you guys do.
I typed 4 words...litterally four fucking words.

You fashion yourself an intellectual and a wordsmith. You are quick to prove you are the smartest man in the room.
Are you that smooth ass DosEquis dude?