• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Interesting how Putin used a return to Christianity and "traditional religious values" to rebuild Russia while our nation as done the exact opposite.

yeah you probably wont find much in the way of religion in govts these days as much as politicians say they follow a faith. the only faith politicians follow is the faith of getting rich off other people labour.

Reactions: gigamortis
So how much do you want to bet if that happens it will be censored over here?

that rumor has been going around for a really long time. dont need satellite pics to know what happened. 3 buildings with 2 planes, what are the odds? a hole in the ground that was on google maps long before 9/11? no tail or wing damage at the pentagon? passports found in tact yet jet fuel melted steel? evidence carted off before it can be analyzed? anyone with a 1/4 of a brain could of saw what they did there.

the day it happened i was glued to the live reports and told my wife that it looked like a movie, like it wasnt real.

everything that is done, is done to distract the populous from seeing what is really happening. if there really was an enemy to any country, does one think that they have to wait for the govt to tell them what to do? no me. it will be down down like funky town for an enemy of the state.

this only works if everyone does it...

ignore.jpg

iu

Reactions: atomic41
Bill Gates said at an economic meeting on Nov. 4 2021 there will be an outbreak of smallpox from a bioterrorism lab.

I'll take the traditional cow pox vaccine in a second but how much you want to bet the new vaccine for SP will be the latest and greatest version of MRNA.

UK, US News outlets called out for their blatant racism 🤣😂🤣😂 BBC, CBS, NBC in the spotlight 🤭🤭🤭

The report lost me towards the end when the ancor went on about worldwide systemic racism, etc. But it's funny to see the ultra politically correct news outlets get called out for pleading for the cause of wypipo overseas when on our soil they say wypipo are the problem 🤣

Last edited:
The way I see it, “Traitor” John Kerry has promised if we don’t do what he says immediately, the oceans will rise 200 feet and Brenda and I will have ocean front property. (Not sure if I want to trade the large mouth Bass of Caney Creek Lake to the Bull Sharks of the coastal waters.)

As I am sure you see it, we have been talking about the rise in CO2 levels in our atmosphere since the late 1970’s. While any and everyone would admit, the massive destruction of forests (without reasonable reforestation) and the rise of carbon levels is not a good thing. What they refuse to see, is any reasonable, RESPONSIBLE, method or means to get there, to reduce carbon levels. Then to put total insult onto injury, biden names John Kerry (in my mind one of the most nefarious individuals to exist in my lifetime) as a climate change “czar.” There may be ways to reduce emissions, but having us all have to drive electric cars and suffer in midsummer heat and freeze in winter cold, while “we” depend on foreign made windmills and solar panels is Stupid!

As far as the earth warming up, we may not like it, but the earth’s climate has warmed and cooled many multiple times in the planets history. Heck, not that long ago, people were talking about our entering a new ice age. Being old has its privileges and its miseries.
There are actually more trees now than there were 100 years ago. Grass also sequesters more CO2 than trees. The Buffalo kept much of what is covered with trees now, large areas of extremely fertile grassland. One of our biggest producers of CO2 is actually plowing fields.

There are actually more trees now than there were 100 years ago. Grass also sequesters more CO2 than trees. The Buffalo kept much of what is covered with trees now, large areas of extremely fertile grassland. One of our biggest producers of CO2 is actually plowing fields.

Is true, the earth is actually "greening" overall.

Good or bad? :)

Reactions: Bender

Ag only accounts for 10% co2. This includes cow farts haha what a joke! If you are looking for co2 look at cities. Besides
Nobody plows anymore.