• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Ag only accounts for 10% co2. This includes cow farts haha what a joke! If you are looking for co2 look at cities. Besides
Nobody plows anymore.
US ag or worldwide ag?

Part of subes statements I’m assuming was about grassland and bogs ability to store CO2.
Maybe we aren’t tilling up a lot new ground here but can you say that worldwide?

Reactions: Two36
rHJrOPuVsCPm.jpeg

Before cattle roamed the west, producing traitor john kerry’s we’re all gonna die threats (unless of course we keep putting more fuel in his private jet so he can jet around the world in US funded luxury, to right all of OUR wrongs)

As I was saying, before cattle roamed the west and inhabited feedlots, there were millions and untold millions of buffalo roaming those same fields and plains. Now, I feel assured that most everyone here realizes at those same buffalos were not buffalos at all but are American BISON! Bison are in the same family class as cattle meaning they are all in the Bovine Family.

So the question here today. If cow farts are destroying the planet, how come Bison Farts have not already destroyed the planet? Enquiring minds want to know. Huh, john kerry?

For all those who have not guessed, I am a tree hugger, more trees, more forests, more places to hunt delicious deer, squirrels and rabbits. :love::love::love:

(the loggers cutovers provide great browse for the deer, yum!). (As well as great long range shooting lanes to shoot said deer).

One fucking volcano eruption is the entire fucking Industrial Revolution of Co2 generated by man into the atmosphere in a single day. Co2 is NOT a pollutant any more than O2 or N is a pollutant. .0004% (how much Co2 there actually is) of our atmosphere is NOT controlling the global climate, period. Anyone who thinks it is is a fucking retard who hasn't a fucking clue.

AGGCC is as big a hoax as the pre-enlightenment belief that the Earth was Flat, which just like this idiocy was certainly only believed by a minority of idiots at that time as well. Almost every single sailor in the 14th century knew that as ships sailed away their hulls disappeared first as they went over the curve of the earth. You can SEE the earth is round from the ground. We are in a solar warming period that paused for a number of years, hence The Great Unexplained Pause in AGGCC. It's a load of crap, and has been since it was dreamed up in the leftist fever swamps of East Anglia.

It is a great case study in how the system gets invested in junk science and can't admit the truth in the face of overwhelming evidence. The same people who believe in AGGCC are the same ones that scoff people 600 years ago thought the world was flat. They are the same fucking people.

I don't disagree with him at all in what he says, but the closest you can come to this in history is Germany seizing Czechoslovakia. The analogies aren't extreme. This is totally naked aggression on the thinnest of excuses. If you don't see that, or want to substitute your own reality you are going to find yourself among a tiny minority, but the point about being free to give your opinion is well received. Usually I am skeptical of the majority position when it's based on media reporting. I don't feel that way in this case, just like I was a live witness to 9/11 and do not believe the conspiracy theories, but certainly you must be free to float those dirigibles in a free country, and I even agree that RT and United Russia propaganda shouldn't be censored, but countered with sunlight. The fact that they try to stop you from hearing it is a legitimate concern, and a testament to how vacuous everything else they believe in actually is.

Not Holstein. Charlais.
Neither, Chianina

A not so well known cattle breed of Italian heritage that were popular during the tough times of the 1970’s and 1980’s. During those times the cattle market was quite volatile with prices rising and falling at the drop of the bucket.

If the prices were poor, cattlemen kept the Chianina cattle out on pasture. They were known to keep on putting on good weight many reaching 3500 pounds or more, all the while still marketable.

So, I say they are all of the Chianina breed, they keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger and well, you get the picture. Huge in size, tiny in brains.
Chianina cattle

• Haha
Reactions: Lange Carabine
We used to keep registered Angus. How dare you insult such a fine breed of cattle.
Me too. They are with out a doubt the bat shite craziest cows I've ever been around. You can see it in their eyes.
And this so called "certified Angus Beef" the markets around here sell is the most consistently toughest, flavorless beef I've ever tried to eat.
But other than that they are a fine breed.🤣

Reactions: lariat
Me too. They are with out a doubt the bat shite craziest cows I've ever been around. You can see it in their eyes.
And this so called "certified Angus Beef" the markets around here sell is the most consistently toughest, flavorless beef I've ever tried to eat.

whoever the Beef council hired to market Registered Angus beef was a genius. black calves bring more at auction than any others. its crazy.

Reactions: Lange Carabine
its been a long time since I had a cow around. (Bet if I put a couple in our larger style yard it would really piss off the neighbors, some of whom need pissing off)

But we once many years ago purchased a little brahma steer for a feeder calf. That damn thing nearly killed my best good cow horse, just trying to move him to another pasture (where all the Angus and my one Hereford already were). Damned cow wore out ole Lucky and she was one fine quarter horse (the last we ever owned).

The damned cow never moved out of that pasture but one day I tricked him into going into my corral. had two gates. He was so bad, I had to put a pickup up against each gate to keep him from breaking though. I finally got him up the chute and into the stock trailer. That was late Saturday evening. I called the fellow at the slaughter house and said I was coming right then, right now. he was waiting for me. The damned steer ate ok but never, never again would I own another Brahma.

Now my all time favorite was, is and will always remain Herefords. The are undoubtably the stupidest cows in extent. I like stupid cows.

its been a long time since I had a cow around. (Bet if I put a couple in our larger style yard it would really piss off the neighbors, some of whom need pissing off)

But we once many years ago purchased a little brahma steer for a feeder calf. That damn thing nearly killed my best good cow horse, just trying to move him to another pasture (where all the Angus and my one Hereford already were). Damned cow wore out ole Lucky and she was one fine quarter horse (the last we ever owned).

The damned cow never moved out of that pasture but one day I tricked him into going into my corral. had two gates. He was so bad, I had to put a pickup up against each gate to keep him from breaking though. I finally got him up the chute and into the stock trailer. That was late Saturday evening. I called the fellow at the slaughter house and said I was coming right then, right now. he was waiting for me. The damned steer ate ok but never, never again would I own another Brahma.

Now my all time favorite was, is and will always remain Herefords. The are undoubtably the stupidest cows in extent. I like stupid cows.
When on the UU Bar they brought in a bunch of 2 year old Brahma bulls. Working in the chutes and pens with them was downright scary and never knew when one was going to t urn and try to get you. Alway needed to be ready to get out of the way in a hurry. Also lots of fun loading them on trailers.

Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
exactly why we need to stay out of this shit.

i view it the same way i would if i were stumbled upon a street brawl. who is right, who is wrong, and how would you ever know? so what do you do? about face and get out of there. problems we dont need.

then couple that with the crooked fucks infested in the government that lie every time their mouth opens- and knowing to the point of being willing to stake your life and take other lives just isnt possible. nor am i one of those people who think that other people should be sent to do what i am not willing to do. so we should stay the fuck out of it.

When on the UU Bar they brought in a bunch of 2 year old Brahma bulls. Working in the chutes and pens with them was downright scary and never knew when one was going to t urn and try to get you. Alway needed to be ready to get out of the way in a hurry. Also lots of fun loading them on trailers.

Brahmas are good cows, good mommas, have huge calves and large ween weights. my neighbor had a Brahma bull that busted through my fence more than once. when i was there he wasnt fighting my bull but he may have done me a solid and bred a bunch of my cows because i found out my bull had gotten an injury and wasnt breeding my cows. confirmed by having black cows throwing gray calves.

And just like that....everyone forgets.

+crippling inflation
+2020 election shenanigans.
+Trump/russia Durham investigation.
+bidens shit poll numbers
+dems in critical condition for midterms
+covid, the draconian mandates, and pfizer docs showing 1200 possible side effects (i guarantee taxpayers will end up paying-off those harmed by the vaccine)
+assault at our southern border
+stock market tumbling
+many more

You have to be completely daft to think all the above didn't contribute to muh Russia and the invasion.

Not to mention (from the west's perspective) this is purely yet another petro-war and control over supplying western Europe with energy.

Many US politicians (and their families) are knee deep up the ass of Ukraine energy companies and will gain vast fortunes.

No one of importance who can help to stop or find peaceful resolution gives 2 fucks about the average plebs in harms way.

Sure, some average people do, but the "I am with Ukraine " virtual signaling gives fucks worth of any real tangible support to the people suffering. Just something to signal while sipping on the latte. Most those people don't care either, not really anyways.

Where is the left demanding we stop Russia oil imports. Didn't take much for those idiots to block keystone lol...

Growing up I was taught to hate Russia and still today, certainly no fan. But to say this is completely unprovoked is not exactly squaring the truth either.

In the end, just another proxy war for energy.

Last edited:
“Provoke” is too strong a word, and yet Russia is using almost none of the real reasons to justify this. They’re telling their own people they’re helping Ukrainians remove a neo-nazi government.

In terms of horrendous lies told in regards to this, that one is the most ridiculous.

China calls Russia its chief 'strategic partner' despite war​

China is calling Russia its “most important strategic partner" as Beijing continues to refuse to condemn the invasion of Ukraine despite growing pressure from the U.S. and EU to use its influence to urge Moscow to pull back

BEIJING -- China's foreign minister on Monday called Russia his country's “most important strategic partner” as Beijing continues to refuse to condemn the invasion of Ukraine despite growing pressure from the U.S. and European Union to use its influence to rein Moscow in.​
Wang Yi said Chinese ties with Moscow constitute “one of the most crucial bilateral relationships in the world."​
China has broken with the U.S., Europe and others that have imposed sanctions on Russia after its invasion of Ukraine. Beijing has said sanctions create new issues and threaten a political settlement of the conflict.​
“No matter how perilous the international landscape, we will maintain our strategic focus and promote the development of a comprehensive China-Russia partnership in the new era,” Wang said at a news conference on the sidelines of the annual meeting of China’s ceremonial parliament.​
“The friendship between the two peoples is iron clad," he added.​

They laughing at us;

“Some people, while being vocal about the principle of sovereignty on the Ukraine issue, have kept undermining China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity on the Taiwan question. This is a blatant double standards,” Wang said in a less-than-subtle dig at Taiwan ally the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not unless you accept that Russia, alone on planet Earth, is allowed to have a buffer of slave states around it so it doesn't share a border with any state that is not specifically "pro-Russian" and controlled by Moscow. This may have been the SOP for the 69 years of the Soviet Union, but it isn't anymore, and we should not accept that bullshit. The people who live next to Russia obviously don't. They don't like being the slaves of communist bureaucrats in the Kremlin anymore than you would.

Putin has no legitimate argument, which is why RT and UR are spouting ridiculous propaganda to the Russian people and blacking out everything else. Not that this is any reason that we should not be able to see it, because we should not behave like Putin does.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Is any worse a horrendous lie than yellow cake, Iraqi material support for 911 hijackers, Gulf of Tonkin, Dreyfus Affair, Babies getting tossed from incubators in Kuwait City, etc, etc?

Franz Ferdinand was assassinated on June 28. Didn't check the rest of the dates, but it's already wrong.
True, but that date was the first official declaration of war, and is considered by most scholars the actual start date of WWI.

I think you could argue WWII date is much more suspect, because it leaves out rearming the Ruhr and occupying Austria. Taking the Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia was by treaty and I think largely without a shot fired ("Peace in our time"), so it's kind of hard to say that was the opening move of WWII, because there was a bunch of non-military moves that could be considered if this date is the one. If you use the same metric as the WWI date (which I think is correct) it's September firstish/secondish of 1939 when Germany and Poland started trading shots, and declared war the following day, which was immediately followed by the Allies declaring war.

Not unless you accept that Russia, alone on planet Earth, is allowed to have a buffer of slave states around it so it doesn't share a border with any state that is not specifically "pro-Russian" and controlled by Moscow. This may have been the SOP for the 69 years of the Soviet Union, but it isn't anymore, and we should not accept that bullshit. The people who live next to Russia obviously don't. They don't like being the slaves of communist bureaucrats in the Kremlin anymore than you would.

Putin has no legitimate argument, which is why RT and UR are spouting ridiculous propaganda to the Russian people and blacking out everything else. Not that this is any reason that we should not be able to see it, because we should not behave like Putin does.

East or West regimes..

No real freedom in either direction.

Just more do as we say.

Not unless you accept that Russia, alone on planet Earth, is allowed to have a buffer of slave states around it so it doesn't share a border with any state that is not specifically "pro-Russian" and controlled by Moscow.

Not unless you consider national security global affair that justifies putting nukes, bases all over the planet and attacking whomever fits daily agenda of threatening "world peace" - where world peace being again whatever fits daily agenda and direct benefit of US. And that is your national strategy and fact of life on this planet after wwII.
because we should not behave like Putin does.

You? Never, because you wreck everything and everyone, even your (so called) allies.

I don't think i've ever read more bigoted, hypocritical post. I'm very glad your countrymen are nothing like you.