• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1gGeN2WN.jpeg

Now you know what is behind the appointment of Merrick Garland. Twenty republicans voted in favor of him as the Attorney General.

Looks like the DOJ will now be the hitman for the communists. The FauxBI will claim they fumbled the ball and the communists will have Bret removed from the SCOTUS

Now you know what is behind the appointment of Merrick Garland. Twenty republicans voted in favor of him as the Attorney General.

Looks like the DOJ will now be the hitman for the communists. The FauxBI will claim they fumbled the ball and the communists will have Bret removed from the SCOTUS
Well... not like its really gonna matter much for our cuase... He was seen leaving the courtroom with a huge smile on his face (right alongside Roberts, et al.) right after SCOTUS decided not to hear the election fraud case(s). Mark Levin warned about him before he was confirmed: not at-all the originalist he was made out to be :mad: !

• Angry
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Yeah... I don't think so... CodemonkeyZ? Yes... "Q" I'm guessing not... ;)
lol, yeah ron is not "Q" although i think he knows somebody that posted "as Q" at least once.

RBG and Scalia were very good friends.
That said. A couple of his votes have not been on the conservative side of the line. But we'll see how he is in the long run.
Well... not like its really gonna matter much for our cuase... He was seen leaving the courtroom with a huge smile on his face (right alongside Roberts, et al.) right after SCOTUS decided not to hear the election fraud case(s). Mark Levin warned about him before he was confirmed: not at-all the originalist he was made out to be :mad: !

RBG and Scalia were very good friends.
That said. A couple of his votes have not been on the conservative side of the line. But we'll see how he is in the long run.
clapper said (if it is real) that scumbag pirate roberts was a friend of epstein.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
clapper said (if it is real) that scumbag pirate roberts was a friend of epstein.
Well... there is a "John Roberts" that has been confirmed to have been on the private flight manifests (plural) to "Epstein Island", so... the math says...? Pesky FAA rules and all that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
They want to rename the J. Edgar Hoover bldg. after Stacey Abrams. They can shorten it and just call it the STASI Bldg.
PotAto... Potato... one corrupt POS versus another corrupt POS...😡

Sovereign crime. Never heard of it until reading this article, and now I don’t see how our republic will survive this. Is Satan himself masterminding the destruction of our Country without a shot fired? Not every single person in DC can be in on this but there seems to be enough. Many have said our vote will never matter again, and against my hopeful optimism I have to conclude they are right. With or without HR1 we will never have another honest election. Sad and bitter conclusion.

• Sad
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore