• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ok

oHQ6Fd2I.png

"...The FBI, city police and sheriff’s office came to our home and executed a search warrant. My husband was on a ladder cleaning the gutters at the time and I was inside working virtually at my job. The agents and officers approached with their guns pointed at my husband. He was unarmed and was in fear for his life. They arrested him without incident and then came to the door with my husband in handcuffs..."

Well, that was easy.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68 and BLEE

Emails show scientists scrubbed early warning of potential lab origin of COVID-19​

Among those asked for input on document was non-profit director who channeled NIH grant funds to Wuhan Institute of Virology to study "emergence potential" of coronaviruses — and later served on WHO team that rejected theory that SARS-Cov-2 escaped from lab.

I talked with a former soldier in the South African Army about this.

He said, “I saw the ‘necklacing.’ We were told to stand down. We were not allowed to intervene to stop it”

Does that sound like a familiar practice in this country?

Could be coming to a neighborhood close to you.

1615822151502.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Josh1978 and BLEE
So then your civics class failed you?
My two paragraphs are not in contradiction in the slightest. One can easily hold the views that Trump was ineffective at his job as president because of his poor leadership skills, and that he was effective at decapitating the GOP because of his personality and no-fucks-given methods (not to mention the fact that Jeb et al were a bunch of shitbums just waiting to get an ass-whooping by an outsider). If you can't reconcile these two ideas, I fear that the problem ain't on my end.

Trump had a unique (at least among modern politicians) anti-globalist agenda that I supported (unlike the agendas of Bush and Obama). I would have liked him to succeed. He didn't. That's not TDS.
I am sure you have a list of people that the senate was going to approve for the heads of his cabinet? You do know that is how it works, don't you?
He just couldn't appoint Mike the pillow guy for secretary of state. Go ahead and list the people that are trusted? Ohh wait, you just said that you couldn't trust anyone of them.
You can't lead when you're being undermined every second of the day.

Your TDS clouds any indepth view of reality so carry on.
One thing though. Explain the ambassador to ukraine telling the ukrainian leadership to just wait. Trump's policy aren't actually what's going to happen. Then ask yourself about Alexander Vidman and how deep the corrupted government is. Think that you can outsmart the lot of them?
I'm sure you do. As did Trump. Name one ally he had. Just one.

The cuck fucks are at it again. Please sign and share.

California: Ask Committee to Oppose SB 264 Banning Gun Shows at Public Venues​

On March 16th, the Senate Public Safety Committee will be hearing Senate Bill 264 to ban the sale of firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition on state or county property. Please contact committee members and ask them to OPPOSE SB 264.

• Angry
Reactions: Josh1978
As a president, I give Trump a 9.5 out of 10. His shortcoming, and as real estate baron that made it to the top through the corrupt commercial real estate / construction industry of NY, I'm surprised at his lack of vetting and reading people. One would think he could size someone up like Vito Corleone did his adversaries.

Why he put up with Barr, an obvious swamp turd with track record to prove it, I'll never know. Why he brought a nobody hypocrite like Pence into the White House is beyond me.
I often wonder how much he really knew about Penis Pence. Part of me wants to believe that Penis Face Pence was, “pushed” on him to an extent. Trump being an outsider, maybe he thought he needed a lifer to guide him through the BS. Once he got in office, I think he began to realize just what kind of man he selected to be his V.P.

Reactions: Bender
The cuck fucks are at it again. Please sign and share.

California: Ask Committee to Oppose SB 264 Banning Gun Shows at Public Venues​

On March 16th, the Senate Public Safety Committee will be hearing Senate Bill 264 to ban the sale of firearms, firearm parts, or ammunition on state or county property. Please contact committee members and ask them to OPPOSE SB 264.
Fucking bastards are going to keep poking the bear.

I talked with a former soldier in the South African Army about this.

He said, “I saw the ‘necklacing.’ We were told to stand down. We were not allowed to intervene to stop it”

Does that sound like a familiar practice in this country?

Could be coming to a neighborhood close to you.

View attachment 7581953
Winnie Mandela encouraged it. Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters and others of that party I'm sure wouldn't have a problem with it here.

Reactions: Longshot231
So then your civics class failed you?

I am sure you have a list of people that the senate was going to approve for the heads of his cabinet? You do know that is how it works, don't you?
He just couldn't appoint Mike the pillow guy for secretary of state. Go ahead and list the people that are trusted? Ohh wait, you just said that you couldn't trust anyone of them.
You can't lead when you're being undermined every second of the day.

Your TDS clouds any indepth view of reality so carry on.
One thing though. Explain the ambassador to ukraine telling the ukrainian leadership to just wait. Trump's policy aren't actually what's going to happen. Then ask yourself about Alexander Vidman and how deep the corrupted government is. Think that you can outsmart the lot of them?
I'm sure you do. As did Trump. Name one ally he had. Just one.
Trump didn't have anyone, the most alone president we've ever had. I don't see how the man was able to weather the constant assault.

He had 70+mil. people in his corner and thats why they had to bring him down, to go after their real target which is us.

Winnie Mandela encouraged it. Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters and others of that party I'm sure wouldn't have a problem with it here.

Remember that the cunt club that you mentioned was encouraging violence last year about this time.

So, yes sir, you are indeed correct.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Not unbelievable nor surprising.......... Yawn.........again thanks for all the updates

So, i know a little about this one via first hand experience. Caught the shit quick, but not before my state sent one payment.

Thing is, the authorities dont even really go after the people who are scamming the system. Sad.

Investigators are overwhelmed and I sense they just really dont care...

A few states were hit particularly hard from what I was told.

Reactions: Bender
How about " It's just common sense"
They talk about banning AR's and anything over ten rounds as "common sense gun laws", after all, it's just 'common sense' and anyone other than a complete moron should go along with it.

And yet, stealing an election by dumping millions of ballots at polling stations from dead people and other fake ballots, more ballots than there were registered voters, many after the legal cut-off deadline, ALL for Biden, not to mention other blatant acts of voter fraud; all hard provable evidence and much of it caught on camera that only an evil to the core Satan worshipper or a shit in the hair retard would deny, thats all just a "conspiracy theory."

Last edited:
Reactions: Bama Fan
They talk about banning AR's and anything over ten rounds as "common sense gun laws", after all, it's just 'common sense' and anyone other than a complete moron should go along with it.

And yet, stealing an election by dumping millions of ballots at polling stations from dead people and other fake ballots, more ballots than there were registered voters, many after the legal cut-off deadline, ALL for Biden, not to mention other blatant acts of voter fraud; all hard provable evidence and much of it caught on camera that only an evil to the core Satan worshipper or a shit in the hair retard would deny, thats all just a "conspiracy theory."
The slim chance we could have fixed it died on the 6th.
Plan accordingly.

If things hold together long enough for her to run for any office she already has theme/intro music ready to roll:

Was listening to a progressive radio show a few weeks ago ( know they enemy) and it was a few black guys running down Candice Owens saying she's just doing her thing because it gets her attention and money. Basically she's betrayed the african american race