• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I looked it up earlier, something about being attracted to the entire "gender spectrum". Dictionary describes use of pan:

PAN

2a: involving all of a (specified) group or region Pan-American

It is normal to recognize attractiveness in both sexes throughout ones lifetime. Attractiveness does not equate to sexual preference.

The sexual deviant mafia would sell this normal human trait to unlearned children as if they are gender non conforming and/or ghey.

This is manipulation and an evil practice.

Leave the children alone.

The number of children that frequent Disney theme parks present the pedophiles with a target rich environment.

Teach kids how to shoot rather than being targets for pedophiles. It's more fun than a video game and better than getting on a ride at a theme park.

That's my two cents for the day.
we're done with disney as a family, done

and anyone who raised and trans AND a pansexual kid failed as a parent as the statistics simply don't bear out having 2 under the same roof. liberalism is a disease

Good good...

How Bioweapons Can Target Specific Populations - (Hint: And DID)

a boring slow start but EXCEPTIONAL piece. Start at about 3:15

AT 19:16 -- you get the answer YES ESSENTIALLY this virus was manufactured to have far less impact on the FUCKING
CHINESE

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis

This may be just one of the trump cards Putin is holding close to his vest. I am expecting several others in the near term.

We are here in the Daniel 11 timeline..

""For the king of the north shall return, and shall set forth a multitude greater than the former, and shall certainly come after certain years with a great army and with much riches.""

1648662767162.png

Disney president who is the 'mother of a transgender and a pansexual child' says she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities: Theme parks are now banned from saying 'hello boys and girls'​

I won't be going there, spending my vacation money. That is a guarantee.

Sanger is a deity to the Planned Parenthood cultist and in reality she was a racist that wanted to practice eugenics by wiping out black people. Sadly blacks are just too stupid to see this and they have aligned themselves with the party that wants to keep them slaves or kill them in utero.
And Bezos ex-wife just donated 254M to them. That in addition to the millions the new omnibus is sending their way.

I grew up in a town that is surrounded by ballistic missile silos. I remember asking my parents at a very young age what they were and what the "big yellow horns" were as well. Even at an age that young I was pretty freaked out about the possibility of a nuclear war and used to have nightmares about it. That video brought back some memories.

On a lighter note, I am just gonna say it. I think Tulsi is fairly attractive for a beautiful girl with a nice body.

I grew up in a town that is surrounded by ballistic missile silos. I remember asking my parents at a very young age what they were and what the "big yellow horns" were as well. Even at an age that young I was pretty freaked out about the possibility of a nuclear war and used to have nightmares about it. That video brought back some memories.

On a lighter note, I am just gonna say it. I think Tulsi is fairly attractive for a beautiful girl with a nice body.
I must have missed something here: "fairly attractive for a beautiful girl..." I thought 1) she's a woman, 2) doesn't beautiful more or less mean attractive. :) :) :).

She's a democrat, generally leftist, but there are some things I can agree with her on. That is how I think it was supposed to work in Congress where at some point both parties can agree on something through understanding and deliberation. I dare say she's correct with "our leaders have failed us" and that we have a bunch of "war mongerers."

Aphasia is a medical condition that can affect a person’s ability to speak, write and understand language, both verbal and written, according to the Mayo Clinic. It typically occurs after a stroke or a head injury.

Reactions: Josh1978
How can additional boosters be justified??
Did you listen to Jo Potato today before he got his fourth shot? He was talking about the free shot and congress needs to act so there will be vaccines available for the fall and for any new variant.
In other words.... The jab/clot shot is going to be a never ending program. People could be on jab number six before next Christmas.

This was a master stroke, I have to admit.
Putin could care less about capturing the Ukraine in its entirety. All he wants is the East where all the gas and oil is located. He will give Zelensky the rest of it which allows him to save face.

Putin will continue targeting as many civilians as possible to put PRESSURE on both Zelensky and the EU to accept the "concessions" that he offers...Zelensky keeps the majority of the Ukraine and swear neutrality.

Putin establishes energy dominance and fucks over the EU and the dollar.

Glad we got Smoking Joe

With the WAPO and NYT recent admissions about the laptop, I am getting the feeling the NWO scumbags are getting ready to throw the Biden criminal cabal under the bus. His poll numbers are in the sewer and and its not going to get better.
There is no way this current Congress will act, so why bother presenting all this? We knew this before the election. ASGH.

She’s a democrat and part of the problem.
In Hawaii you have to be a Democrat, or else you won’t make it. Look at their voting history.

While I hear you concerns. She does say many things I agree with. I am also a registered independent... fuck Democrats and Republicans but they’re an evil I have to live with.

I’m still waiting to hear back on a job application I filled out to be her cabana boy...

I bought a public school desk for my bug out shelter. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Okay I will give you that........

But as far as law and Ability to respond the Marine Corps is an Expeditionary package that the President can deploy at a moments notice and than go to congress.

The beauty was they had ships, fixed wing, rotary, tanks , arty, infantry. No other service has that.

Now the Marines don't.

The thought is that Turkey has el Imitated the ability of the tank with their drones.

These are near peers.

When the US needs to respond to warlords the Marines should not be relying on the Army for tanks and arty.
I remember when armchair army pukes opined as how the Marines didn’t know how to hold on to the territory they had fucked up. The army wants a px and a mess there the next day.