• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

8sBH9yM1xT5W.jpeg

Agree. I guess my point was we can supplement power generation, but we'll likely (if sanity prevails) not do away with internal combusion, power plants in favor of windmills, solar panels for quite some time.

At least the good news is Yamaha is still trying to develop a hydrogen internal combustion engine. There is hope for us motorheads.
D83451D2-0927-4EA9-90EA-8E420D2C805B.jpeg

And Bezos ex-wife just donated 254M to them. That in addition to the millions the new omnibus is sending their way.
I said earlier that she is every-bit as evil as her alleged ex-husband (yes... I have a theory about that too...). They play for the same team and are very-much working towatd the same end goal...

Reactions: TACC
This product announcement was much more about the American Academy of Dermatology's annual meeting that happened to just be this weekend the than Oscars - honestly its a coincidence. This meeting occurs for 4-5 days once a year and most big product/pharmaceutical announcements relevant to the dermatology world are done here.
Besides, it's much more likely Jade Smith has traction alopecia form the constant pulling of weaves and replacements, not androgenetic (hormonal) alopecia or autoimmune alopecia areata.

Last edited:
As the shit stain Harry Reid once said. "So what, we won!"
Doesn't matter how much the fine is. Who's to say if it's paid or not? Even if it is a real fine there's plenty of people that would pay it.

Too fucking bad! Progressives have always been dumbass cunts whether they call themselves liberals, democrats or communists, they are all the same!

PS: There’s a reason we didn’t used to let women drive or vote!
Look at America hisTory. The Country has been on a downturn ever since women started voting. Coincidence, I think not. My wife doesn’t enjoy me pointing out this fact.

Looks like Ohio is a castle doctrine state with no duty to retreat. I'd think he would be good.

Riiigggghhhhtttt!
Kill two birds with one stone?

Methinks just more noise/static from the propaganda machine. Much ado about nothing.

Ole Lurch went 2 for 3 or better, might be batting a thousand.

Ole Lurch went 2 for 3 or better, might be batting a thousand.
With a .380 Luger no less fired out of a Charter Arms Undercover. That guy is AMAZING.

Real story: Tall man with deep voice stops assailant using Ruger LCP (OG, II or MAX). No charges expected by man known as the Addams' butler Lurch, other than a charge of apparently getting too much sunlight.

Isn't she part of the WEF, or one of those new, young, world leaders??
I would think she would want a few of those red glows to happen, you know, cull the world and all that. The dirt won't be worth a F#$k for a couple of hundred years, but, what the hell, right?
Wasn't that warning, for a tsunami, or something? Mac

As long as these worthless F's, stand in front of the mirror first, before they tell me what I can eat! Mac
How do we know this was fake?

The nurse never pulled back to make sure she wasn't in a blood vessel.

I couldn't tell, but, did she even use an alcohol wipe? It was probably a vitamin E shot.
Mac

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Isn't she part of the WEF, or one of those new, young, world leaders??
I would think she would want a few of those red glows to happen, you know, cull the world and all that. The dirt won't be worth a F#$k for a couple of hundred years, but, what the hell, right?
Wasn't that warning, for a tsunami, or something? Mac

Damn near ever politician has connections to the World economic form.

She has been repeatedly vocally opposed to what has happened in Ukraine.

No, not a tsunami, the accidental missile threat was a real mistake. But highlights complete un preparedness which she points out. Edit-( I bet the politicians will have a safe space)

C66DADDD-2963-43F0-9F56-6D7D4946DA07.jpeg

Believe what you want. I believe she has some good in her. I

Seems like they were doing people a service by banning them.

"A King County agency hosted a radical seminar that claimed dieting and traditional concepts of health are racist. But it was the rules for who could attend that were racist: it purposefully excluded white people."​

“The Army has not faced such recruiting headwinds in the last 30 years. I am unaware of a situation where the Army has cut its end strength in response to a negative recruiting outlook,” he said.​

Total mystery 🤷‍♀️

Oh snap! Guess you ARE qualified.

Hey Doc, my shoulder hurts when I do this...
Mr. HiDesertELR, then don't do that :) :) :)

Or this one:

You're not hurt, just give it a few days....love that one (yeah...bench pressing 3 sets of 12 @ 245 one day, couldn't do a pushup 2 days later..hmmm...a few days off? Bollocks!!!)

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Is this that EM-EM-EH those young kids are into these days?

Now imagine the righteous indignation if the attacker were white and the victim black. The attacker's name, age, address, next of kin, prior (or made up) criminal record would be broadcast over every newscast, talk show and meme in the world.

“The Army has not faced such recruiting headwinds in the last 30 years. I am unaware of a situation where the Army has cut its end strength in response to a negative recruiting outlook,” he said.​

Total mystery 🤷‍♀️

They just need more ads on ihavetwomoms.com