• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Oh yeah, it literally paralyzed the goddamn VA. It still is. Was like pulling teeth to get surgeries, only ended up happening because my doctor gave a shit.

My mother literally watched her grandchildren open presents from 20 yards away in her car.

This fucking government man, will never let a crisis go to waste.
This is 100% the truth. These fucks will use anything they can to promote their agenda. When they can’t find anything to use they create it, and then use it against the people of the USA.

w2Dv95vx.jpeg

So in 55-60 days we've seen PJ's policies in action. Now it appears the Sec Def is all in on this shit too. Basically taunting North Korea. Not saying NK is a good guy by any stretch. But Trump had managed to halt nuclear testing, halt most missile (long range) shots, etc. "But he had mean tweets."

Who wants to bet NK will be blowing another nuke in 3-5 months and shooting missiles over Japan? These people "in charge" are SICK!!!!!

People that complaining about Trump with the "he made mean tweets" bullshit should have THEIR children sent into the harm's way that these IMBUCILES are getting us into. Trump...only president since.....???? to not start any police action/war. He brought Troops home, attempted to defuse the Nuclear Arms Race and got Israel and most M.E. countries at the same table.

God Bless Us...we are stupid as a country...abjectly STUPID.

Last edited:

Yet Miller was in the news this week kicking Trumps bag in saying he caused the riot....so much for Freeing the Oppressed....maybe overseas but not here huh Mr. Miller?

Yet Miller was in the news this week kicking Trumps bag in saying he caused the riot....so much for Freeing the Oppressed....maybe overseas but not here huh Mr. Miller?
No shocker is there :(. Once again, our stupid masses believed the press. I had people I work with blame DJT. I was like "DO NOT, do NOT, believe what the press is feeding you, because it's a lie...I guarantee it."

So, if I were to show this to my libtard neighbors (or even moderates like a few women I know) they'd still blame Trump. Complete and utter brainwashing has been accomplished. I truly don't know how to get people to see that whatever the press reports in regards to conservatives....is FALSE...FAKE...MADE UP.

This is a good video to show elementary school children then ask them what they think about believing everything they here without comparing it to the facts.

The moral of the story is as valid today as it was in 1943 and when Eve met a talking snake.

Why don't you shut the fuck up.
Tens of thousands died while this "hoax" was perpetrated on our nation and the world. They died because they could not get proper Healthcare. They died because their doctors were fucking closed. They died because they were told to stay home and fucking hide.

My mother died because she kept watching that goddamned idiot box, and believing all the bullshit that was reported every night. She litterally stopped going, stopped living for fear. I really haven't talked much about it, cause I wouldn't want any letters thinking I've got an axe to grind with "the machine".
Many people died of pure unadulterated fear. Most died from lack of proper medicine and treatment. Those facts are now coming out.

The real tragedy, is that this real disease, was used to create a hoax, of a plague. And millions died that could have been treated and saved.

Oh...in case you wanted to offer your condolences, you can shove sorry up your ass.
My dad got a serious ear infection during the peak of the shit. He couldn’t see the proper doctors in person. Was sick for 2 months lost all hearing in that ear because of improper treatment. To this day it causes some vertigo. So yeah the plandemic will have effected the rest of his life. I would like to know how many people have died or had similar cases due to lack of access to medical care.

My dad got a serious ear infection during the peak of the shit. He couldn’t see the proper doctors in person. Was sick for 2 months lost all hearing in that ear because of improper treatment. To this day it causes some vertigo. So yeah the plandemic will have effected the rest of his life. I would like to know how many people have died or had similar cases due to lack of access to medical care.
See thats the thing.
Its not a story in the news, that makes it non existent in some peoples minds. We can accurately speculate, that there were many thousands of unnecessary deaths. Its very certain, that people were discouraged from living, for purely political motivations.

See thats the thing.
Its not a story in the news, that makes it non existent in some peoples minds. We can accurately speculate, that there were many thousands of unnecessary deaths. Its very certain, that people were discouraged from living, for purely political motivations.
I agree 100 percent. It was maddening trying to help my parents during that. They are in their late 70’s and were scared to death, let alone the real medical issues he had going on.

• Sad
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
See thats the thing.
Cuomo discouraged several thousand for having a chance at survival. I wonder how many other shit heads got away with the shit he pulled.

• Angry
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

Man that sucks. My FIL had a similar issue, and is probably going to be plagued with it for the rest of his life.

Put that in your boyfriends dick and smoke it @Solid7

Who thinks dental care is a matter of life and death?

So you miss a year of cleanings, You brush, you are clean....

All kinds of shit in your mouth with an immediate highway to the blood stream.

Chronic inflammation in the gums becomes acute issues in the heart.

Sad thing is the doctors seem to be on board with it...who cares....socialized health care will solve the problem.

NUTS....ABSOLUTELY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!

BOHICA

pedo joe knows he isn't running shit.

So capitalism is bad? Maybe we'd better off to let the EU decide for themselves who they want to buy gas and oil from.
And someone should tell pocahontas that no one gives a fuck what she thinks.

99.9% of politicians are fucking utterly useless to me. Rand may fall into that very small niche 0.01% category for me. I love the firestorm he shot across Fauci's bow on this.

While I think Rand Paul could have been tighter with his language during this mic drop moment, it still put Fauci on his heels with his conjecture and anecdotal evidence.

Only if we had this type debate this time last year before we shredded individual freedoms: