• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oTjRKlJG.jpeg

99.9% of politicians are fucking utterly useless to me. Rand may fall into that very small niche 0.01% category for me. I love the firestorm he shot across Fauci's bow on this.

While I think Rand Paul could have been tighter with his language during this mic drop moment, it still put Fauci on his heels with his conjecture and anecdotal evidence.

Only if we had this type debate this time last year before we shredded individual freedoms:

His eyes are too close together and he is quoting the studies of a vaccine producer to argue for more fear....fuck him.

His eyes are too close together and he is quoting the studies of a vaccine producer to argue for more fear....fuck him.
Indeed they are....not sure what that means from a genetic standpoint; but he's a lying SOB for sure.

99.9% of politicians are fucking utterly useless to me. Rand may fall into that very small niche 0.01% category for me. I love the firestorm he shot across Fauci's bow on this.

While I think Rand Paul could have been tighter with his language during this mic drop moment, it still put Fauci on his heels with his conjecture and anecdotal evidence.

Only if we had this type debate this time last year before we shredded individual freedoms:

"...Thats because we don't have a prevalence of a variant (of Coronavirus) yet."

We need thousands more illegal aliens flooding over the border everyday carrying Covid and we should soon have a variant of the disease we need to keep the plandemic going.

Last edited:

Whats this guys financial gain in all this? Is it just a power thing or is there a finacial gain for him?

It amazes me how the self proclaimed higher IQs are so fucking retarded to common sense.

Last edited:
TexPatriot nailed it. The open borders will allow some new super scary mutation and this will just be a perpetual scamdemic.

Jim Jordan corners Dr. Fauci and tries to get him to condemn the Left's rioting and burning of America which he avoids doing.

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Whats this guys financial gain in all this? Is it just a power thing or is there a finacial gain for him?

It amazes me how the self proclaimed higher IQs are so fucking retarded to common sense.

Be absolutely skeptical of anyone in science who wants to be called and/or positioned as "an expert". There are no experts in science, and no one is above questioning.

I think Fauci has forgotten this concept of science and loves the fucking limelight.

I work in healthcare and I see him on the speaking circuit for 2021 in a very HEAVY way. So yes, financial gain and notoriety.

Reactions: Bender
I'm sure that it does, when you live your life thinking that anybody who disagrees with you is retarded.

Are we talking "common sense" as a political ideology, or "common sense" in the same way that everybody else in the world thinks that they're the only ones who have it, too? Actually, I don't really give a fuck, either way. "Appeal to common sense" is a logical fallacy - one of the stupidest fucking ways to form an argument. But I know that you hate education and intellect, and whatnot. So if that's what works for you...

Unfortunately it appears we have lost Hank Aaron, and now Marvelous Marvin Hagler to the vaccine..
WHAT?? brb...

Family is saying it wasn't Covid that killed Hagler but aren't giving the reason.
A 66 year old still in near fighting weight and shape, a perfect specimen of health in the prime of his life doesn't just die of 'natural causes' as some are reporting.

Tommy Hearns said Hagler was in ICU battling the effects of the 'vaccine' and asked for prayers and then Hagler died. I'm going with another Covid vaccine death.

If the government were so concerned with your health as to encourage you to take their Bill Gates gene altering 'vaccine' to stop the spread, they wouldn't be allowing thousands of Covid carrying illegal aliens into our country every day.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it appears we have lost Hank Aaron, and now Marvelous Marvin Hagler to the vaccine..
So not even being a smartass here... But what kind of proof would it take to convince you that their deaths were not - as reported by multiple outlets - related to the vaccine? At this point, what kind of proof would convince you? Serious question.

Full transparency - I have no intention of getting the vaccine. I have an inherent distrust of the medical profession, in general. (I was a spectator of the unholy alliance of doctors and pharma reps in the 80s and 90s) But I can't help but think that there is no amount of objective evidence that would ever convince some people, that a story once reported, can ever be retracted or rebutted, with new evidence.

What would it take?

So not even being a smartass here... But what kind of proof would it take to convince you that their deaths were not - as reported by multiple outlets - related to the vaccine? At this point, what kind of proof would convince you? Serious question.

Full transparency - I have no intention of getting the vaccine. I have an inherent distrust of the medical profession, in general. (I was a spectator of the unholy alliance of doctors and pharma reps in the 80s and 90s) But I can't help but think that there is no amount of objective evidence that would ever convince some people, that a story once reported, can ever be retracted or rebutted, with new evidence.

What would it take?
A virologist whistleblower within the Chicom gov't telling all/releasing all documents they know of, etc.. along with an American gov't virologist whistleblower telling all/releasing all documents they know of regarding every single factual piece of information about the Wuhan University lab, regarding COVID, what/how/why/when.. went wrong(if it did).

+

ALL factual information/documents on EVERYTHING we know about every COVID vaccine, info on any/all tests conducted, etc. But put simply, the rushed nature of these vaccines = me NOT taking them, regardless if any wrongdoing is found or not.

"COVID was God's gift to the left" - Hanoi Jane

What would it take?
anyone that dies for any reason, including gunshot wound, within 28 days of a positive covid test is listed as a covid death.
apply the same standards or shut the fuck up.

anyone that dies for any reason, including gunshot wound, within 28 days of a positive covid test is listed as a covid death.
Hagler wasn't suffering any gunshot wounds. He probably could have gone back into training and sparred with Canelo Alvarez.

Reactions: theLBC
From the most conservative point of view, the denigration of these vaccines because they were fast is extremely troubling. The ability to fast track drugs post the disastrous delays with early AIDS drugs has been a miracle, and one of the best outcomes of the philosophy of government getting out of the way of true progress. Stop with this conspiracy laden bullshit, it is going to cost lives.

From the most conservative point of view, the denigration of these vaccines because they were fast is extremely troubling. The ability to fast track drugs post the disastrous delays with early AIDS drugs has been a miracle, and one of the best outcomes of the philosophy of government getting out of the way of true progress. Stop with this conspiracy laden bullshit, it is going to cost lives.
Are you saying that the government has been standing in the way/delaying progress with drugs?

what conspiracy theory are you referring to exactly?

personally, i have run out of conspiracy theories because all the ones i had ended up being fact.
fauci was killing aids patients way back then, and if anything has improved it is his kill rate.

As if we didn't already know PJ has made us have the biggest fool government in the history of the USA and likely most countries in the world that still had a election at the time of their "leader's" appointment I just read that "Vlad" is taunting us:

Or more specifically he's already running circles around old PJ. We've gone from Reagan stepping out of the car with no overcoat on dressed immaculately to deal with "Gorby" to a guy who's lucky to be able to unzip his own pants to go to take a leak being challenged by a former KGB agent. But....PJ doesn't have mean tweets - thank goodness....because that's so much more important.

As if we didn't already know PJ has made us have the biggest fool government in the history of the USA and likely most countries in the world that still had a election at the time of their "leader's" appointment I just read that "Vlad" is taunting us:

Or more specifically he's already running circles around old PJ. We've gone from Reagan stepping out of the car with no overcoat on dressed immaculately to deal with "Gorby" to a guy who's lucky to be able to unzip his own pants to go to take a leak being challenged by a former KGB agent. But....PJ doesn't have mean tweets - thank goodness....because that's so much more important.
lol, it would be interesting. :ROFLMAO:

IYyJmOf5.png

Until Biden is arrested. Father and son. This is just virtue signaling

You really nailed this one. Kudos. Finally looks like you made a cogent point...except...yeaaahhh.
AZT was fast tracked....and it was killing the fuck out of aids patients.

One of the few scenarios I can approve of the government intervening. There needs to be more intervention when it comes to pharma, in my opinion. I will wear that conspiracy theorist badge proudly knowing that I don't trust a new type of vaccine, that was rushed through in less than a year, when the safe way to do it has taken more than a decade, and ESPECIALLY when there has never been a successful vaccine for any type of coronavirus. And we're the idiots 🤦

Reactions: Gee Kay
lol, it would be interesting. :ROFLMAO:

IYyJmOf5.png

Putin is a killer. He is an asshole.........but he has probably been the best thing for the Russian people that have to live under govt have had since the Tartars stopped ruling from the Crimea.

Id prefer to live off the grid in Russia, which isn't all that hard if you can survive the vastness, but otherwise if you have to live under a Russian leader.....in a millennium Putin would be your choice.

Clinton could have put that place on a better trajectory but his hands off, all about getting blow jobs and selling us out to China shit, allowed the creation of Putin.

Last edited:
You should be happy all these conspiracy theorist's don't want to take the vax. Because you think Darwin will have his way with them. Your problem is what do you say and do when Darwin looks at them and says you're good, you are strong because nature made you that way. It would head fuck you when they all did not die.

It is the demonization of dissent promoted by effers like you that is truly dangerous. JMHO

I'm sure that it does, when you live your life thinking that anybody who disagrees with you is retarded.

Are we talking "common sense" as a political ideology, or "common sense" in the same way that everybody else in the world thinks that they're the only ones who have it, too? Actually, I don't really give a fuck, either way. "Appeal to common sense" is a logical fallacy - one of the stupidest fucking ways to form an argument. But I know that you hate education and intellect, and whatnot. So if that's what works for you...
You just dont know shit....you think you do, but you just dont! Your feelings of moral superiority and intelligence cloud your own common sense. Youre ignorant, because you think your not!

Please tell me more about my hatered of education and intellect, and your whatnot!

Hop out of your allegory cave, put some shades on, and learn your just like the rest of us....no smarter, no less, just clouded because you have have been down in the cave thinking you are something youre not.

Youre stupid, just like the rest of us, just like "them", even though you think your something youre not!

Never mind, go stick your head up a horses ass, where it belongs.....dolt!

Reactions: 1J04 and MCSO1357
He is not a higher IQ......if so he would not have worked since 1969 as a bureaucrat.
I said "self proclaimed"......like the other two fuck nuts in this thread.

Claiming youre a top virologist or anything, is like coming to the Hide, saying youre a great sniper. It just never goes well for these types!

Im still interested in how he is going to justify telling people not to wear a mask and then saying you must. Hes going to have to answer to that at some point. Saying it was to protect mask inventory is not going to hold. He will get "Coumo"ed at some point.........

There is only one reason to determine not to take the vaccine according to the Boston Globe.....you are a racist, white Trump MAGA supporter.

So Trump develops the vaccine, endorsed it and even took it....did this while the Biden/Harris ticket was telling everyone not to trust it....yet not taking the vaccine is racism and MAGA.

Weird.

Maybe the distrust is because our govt and media have shown they are not worthy of trust.

Biden is now going to send the vaccine to Canada and Mexico. I guess since the EU has too many people getting fucked up from the proven, highly safe vaccine from astrazenica and decided to not use it. Canada and Mexico are the next lab rats.

Reactions: Ravenworks
You really nailed this one. Kudos. Finally looks like you made a cogent point...except...yeaaahhh.
AZT was fast tracked....and it was killing the fuck out of aids patients.
Getting your history from Matthew Mcconaughey movies and websites that tell you that HIV doesn't cause AIDS probably isn't going to get you where you need to go.

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Are you saying that the government has been standing in the way/delaying progress with drugs?
It's better than it used to be, but yes, the government makes it too hard, too slow and too expensive, and the onerous process limits the number of companies who can get drugs approved to a tiny consortium.

Is the conservative position now that we need the government to be more involved in telling us what to do, what is safe etc? I must be behind the times.

It's better than it used to be, but yes, the government makes it too hard, too slow and too expensive, and the onerous process limits the number of companies who can get drugs approved to a tiny consortium.

Is the conservative position now that we need the government to be more involved in telling us what to do, what is safe etc? I must be behind the times.
Class action suits say you're wrong.

R

Proof?

So what you're saying, is that there is a 1:1 correlation between the number of Covid listed deaths, and the number of listed deaths, for any reason, then? As in, if I were to compare the number of registered death certificates, to any state's Covid death count for the day/week/month, the number would be the same? Do I understand this correctly?

Especially if the Russians can somehow scramble or block the radio signal to PJ's cranial implant receiver. Or better yet, feed him their own lines. The idiot would babble it without knowing what he was babbling.
"We should try and work with China because my legs are hairy and those Chinese kids would love to rub them...Fat."

Proof?

So what you're saying, is that there is a 1:1 correlation between the number of Covid listed deaths, and the number of listed deaths, for any reason, then? As in, if I were to compare the number of registered death certificates, to any state's Covid death count for the day/week/month, the number would be the same? Do I understand this correctly?
if they were identified as a covid case, yes. many died "with" covid, but only a fraction of the listed deaths died from covid/pneumonia

Last edited:

See post 4,564

Proof?

The link looks like a hot mess but if you open it its a video explaining one states accounting....

Last edited: