• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Ah yes the "Homeless" or as we call them in Douglas County "The Walking Dead". Downtown Roseburgs parking garage was turned into a shooting/shitting gallery. Downtown there are needles in the street. People pissing on the sidewalk, shitting in the alley. Had to close the lobby to the Post Office because of vandalism and shitting in the lobby. RPD police chief says he can't do anything. Mayors solution is to hire fucking security guards!? WTF do the Police do? Lazy, useless, fuckers. Would only take 2 fucking shifts for me to clean that place up.

Of course the caring people on the left who want to help the homeless? Their solution is to give them a tent and a sleeping bag so they can live in the city parks down by the river. Real compassionate.
Lived in Roseburg....84-87....4th -6th grade.
F'ing rain.....hated it. Winter, cold rain. Summer, warm rain. Did like the Umpqua though...great fishing

Reactions: DuneBoer
Somebody might want to let them know that only one of the ladies there is a cracker.

A1137449-08DD-4E9A-ADD9-C93823402386.jpeg

I think that says a lot about where we are headed. Read that again and look at where China is right now. Sharpen your knives gentlemen.

Another case of why liberals suck
Looking at the word that hiden biden is nto exposed to covid after getting a kiss from fancy nancy, (who has covid) says a lot about the statement, “Rules for thee but not for me.”

Reactions: gigamortis
Somebody might want to let them know that only one of the ladies there is a cracker.

View attachment 7845851
This is something of an inside joke. First, all libs think this is the bees knees, get women and minorities otu front. Then, quite strangely, they are doing their best to destroy what they so desire which is allowing second rate males to come in, destroy women’s sports by taking over the events. (Ever notice that these same men-ie girls don’t take a big interest in sports that are basically neutral gender)

Second, being a Cracker is pretty much a compliment. Much of the American experience is to celebrate the American Cowboy. Crackers are cowboys from Florida who preferred the “crack” of bullwhips to drive cattle instead of the firearms most think cowboys west of the Mississippi used. (Mind you the crack, not the whip)

Call me a cracker and I will thank you for a most sincere and well enjoyed compliment. (Its a long story, something int he line of being dyslexic and having trouble in school and wishing to chuck it all, move out west and work on a cattle ranch)

This is something of an inside joke. First, all libs think this is the bees knees, get women and minorities otu front. Then, quite strangely, they are doing their best to destroy what they so desire which is allowing second rate males to come in, destroy women’s sports by taking over the events. (Ever notice that these same men-ie girls don’t take a big interest in sports that are basically neutral gender)

Second, being a Cracker is pretty much a compliment. Much of the American experience is to celebrate the American Cowboy. Crackers are cowboys from Florida who preferred the “crack” of bullwhips to drive cattle instead of the firearms most think cowboys west of the Mississippi used. (Mind you the crack, not the whip)

Call me a cracker and I will thank you for a most sincere and well enjoyed compliment. (Its a long story, something int he line of being dyslexic and having trouble in school and wishing to chuck it all, move out west and work on a cattle ranch)

Never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake.

The authorities in Shanghai may be starting to lose their grip on their lockdowns. Enforcers are getting killed in retribution, not many, but starting, and the state media is desperately "debunking" reports and tweets as "false".

"Dabai", Mandarin for "great white", is a nickname given to healthcare authorities who patrol the city wearing full white hazmat suits enforcing the strict quarantine orders. Several reports have been circulating on Weibo that at least one "dabai" in Qingpu had been killed by being pushed out of a 29 story window. State media had tried to scrub the story, claiming it is false. On a call to my aunt's family earlier (they are locked down but have had prepared for many months stocking up on dried provisions), she had said that there was indeed not one, but at least THREE health enforcers had been killed when they had tried to forcibly take away those who had tested positive from their families. Her neighbors had told her that the one worker in Qingpu was stabbed to death by a father trying to prevent his 5 year old son from being taken, and the body was later thrown from the window. Two others in the Pudong area may have also been fatally stabbed, and the authorities are desperately trying to remove footage of the bodies and the police response from the Web.

954573_jwujhhx9qwsw3vo_full.jpeg

ASGH unfortunately Abbott is all hat and no cattle and is just like the Bushes. RINOs and swamp dwellers.
We have a problem with u-haul trucks and trailers.
They all end up in Texas currently being ran by Governor Abbott.

Why don't you do u-haul a solid, fill one up and return it.

Reactions: tomcatmv

Hmmm...based on this logic, why are we here at all? (probably something God is asking right now too).

Hmmm...based on this logic, why are we here at all? (probably something God is asking right now too).

Yet it's okay to kill the kids who aren't born yet? Oh wait a minute. I guess they want to do that if the mother doesn't want them.

Is it finally happening? I'm sure you are much more aware than I, but there has been a revolution brewing for decades. My theory has always been, the more westernized/modernized they become, the more they want their liberty and it's going to happen at some point.

I wonder if it's about to pop and I wonder how that plays in to the current failing "great reset" NWO plan. Things are going to get froggy on a global scale very soon.
Killing a couple of government health Nazi's isn't a revolution yet. For now, it seems protecting one's family will get you killed, talking about it and you can't buy or sell. Maybe their line in the sand; they knew from the first lockdown people taken weren't seen again. I really think China and Russia will stay separate from the NWO for a little while yet. Everything Canada, Australia, even these lockdowns in China, are just learning exercises for the NWO to use here.

Get ready for Zika babies popping up in Cali nine months from now.

I posted on this already. Yale study on these same GM mosquitoes released in Brazil indicated they were more aggressive, more difficult to eradicate, and more likely to spread disease to humans. There are also some mosquito borne encephalitis on the rise, like Japanese or St. Louis Equine Encephalitis (goes to humans) think West Nile x 1M.

Edit: and I'm sure they will somehow link that new outbreaks in mosquito-borne infectious diseases to climate change.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
Killing a couple of government health Nazi's isn't a revolution yet. For now, it seems protecting one's family will get you killed, talking about it and you can't buy or sell. Maybe their line in the sand; they knew from the first lockdown people taken weren't seen again. I really think China and Russia will stay separate from the NWO for a little while yet. Everything Canada, Australia, even these lockdowns in China, are just learning exercises for the NWO to use here.

My point was not well communicated. There has been a revolution brewing in China for decades. It's not reported on here and they obviously hide it but it's building and at some point things will get hot. This is far bigger than the latest incident.