• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Can someone help to explain why keeping title-42 is a "good thing".

Is it really making a quantifiable diff in how many illegals cross the border?

Imo, the fact that some dem politicians support keeping title-42 should be a clue on why it MAY need further thought.

I mean, dems MUST keep covid alive, right? For sure a card to be played later. Think the true intention is to lift it? Does it make any difference? Or, perhaps just another squirrel?

Reactions: supercorndogs
and in straya...

100% we use to see buses crashing all the time prior to the past 2 and a bit years... oh wait, that was trucks due to the crazy schedules companies imposed on the drivers. i wonder what it is now? i bet i can take a fucking good guess...

bus.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: atomic41

Hmmm...based on this logic, why are we here at all? (probably something God is asking right now too).
Maybe the secretary needs to mind her own fucking business

Couldn't she just sell art to make a living?

Maybe blowjobs?

Had to have learned to do something with that degree.
She should do digital finger paintings of her giving blowjobs and sell them as NFTs in the Meta universe. Wait, maybe I'll fund this venture. Need a pic without the paper in front of her face.

This is right up there with a degree in Underwater basket weaving

Karen better find a way to pay those bills or Jack from the hill country with no college degree BUT a CDL-B cert with hazmat and airbrakes and multiple other blue collar trade certs is gonna come shut her electricity off or repo her Tesla...

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC