• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I am starting to regret reading posts in this thread. The articles posted give us a really good idea of just how fucked up things are, the true reality of things and not the MSM bullshit. Even if there is a red wave at midterm election I don’t think anything is going to improve.
Never regret facing reality.... Over the past few years, many people arrived to the "Y in the road"... One way was denial and the other way was reality. At that point a person chooses their destiny.

YO.........

WHAT????

HUH???

What the fuck iz yo ass even trying to say???

Sorry have to be crass. Does anyone with a functioning brain at least think that this guy should not be confined for his own safety. All do respect to the people from the alphabet agency's that monitor this forum... come on this guy is at the very least confineable.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
FPya-L0-UXo-AIevrb.jpg

View attachment 7846658
Hell yeah... If your not at least ready to acknowledge this you are useless.

Pull that shit on me and --if I survive see how fast the entire staff that was in the room is slaughtered. Literally. That's 100% guarantee.

Whether I track them down one by one or go full postal and take them all out at once.... You violate me --you DIE.
Sodomized with a fucking chainsaw.

Pull that shit on me and --if I survive see how fast the entire staff that was in the room is slaughtered. Literally. That's 100% guarantee.

Whether I track them down one by one or go full postal and take them all out at once.... You violate me --you DIE.
And that concept is why so many of us old guy's resist going into a clinic for medical care.
When was the last time you saw an obituary that said a person died of "Natural Causes" ?

Wtf Literally too stupid to make a hamburger.

Not only did they first screw up the drink order they forgot one hamburger but wait there's more.

They sent a "burger "out with bun bacon cheese and no damn hamburger pattie.

Too stupid to make a hamburger?

Can't blame that shit on boomers.

I remember when Mc Donald's changed thier sign to saying one million sold. That's been a while.

Forgetting a hamburger pattie on a burger? I have pre-k kids we watch that are way smarter than that.

My kindergarten grandson told me meat was not in fact the first thing in a hamburger, the bun was first so the meat had a place to go.

This is an interesting concept. If it sticks that the J6 protesters were entrapped what does that do to the impeachment with respect to the history of it? It should get an asterisk next to it with a whole chapter in the appendix explaining it with footnotes. Add to that this whole Russian collusion lawsuit he is throwing down and you suddenly have an epic tale.

This is an interesting concept. If it sticks that the J6 protesters were entrapped what does that do to the impeachment with respect to the history of it? It should get an asterisk next to it with a whole chapter in the appendix explaining it with footnotes. Add to that this whole Russian collusion lawsuit he is throwing down and you suddenly have an epic tale.
As well as the impeachment formally rescinded by the Congress.... ASGH tho.

Please explain....
France just had their run-off election for President today, the top two will have another election soon. The interesting thing is that just a few weeks ago, liberal/WEF "Young Global leader" incumbent Macron was 10 pts ahead of conservative/nationalist Marine LePen, but he finished just five points ahead (26.5% to 21.5%). Big swing for a short period. (But they cheat too.)

Reactions: Bender
@UKDslayer, thank you for that! Darn, he is good. Tried to post a comment for him at his home page but I do not have the proper zip code to validate that I am in his district. Might to have to call on Monday.

I know that those that live in Florida always post, stay home, the state is already full from those that live in New York or New Jersey. Well, because of the Mrs.’s heart we have to live where it is warm. Might have to live in his district.

Maxwell

Shanghai Lockdown Day 22: Despite government attempts to censor footage of protests turned riots in the locked down city, more videos are leaking out. Residents formed mobs, stormed state supply caches, seized food and supplies that were never given out despite empty promises from state media and burned the warehouses once everything was taken out and distributed. Elsewhere, COVID barriers erected by the government were dismantled and destroyed by angry residents.

Shanghai announced they will loosen restrictions starting tomorrow as "testing is almost complete".

Dr. Fucking Oz LMAO. I guess you get MAGA supplements with your MAGA pillows.

Globalists got him... FUCK.

FJB

Deep state will install a puppet. In the coming election he'll be made permanent. SCORE for the evil side.

Screenshot_20220409-204836.jpg

Screenshot_20220409-205734.jpg

Last edited: