• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

fuX3nXa7ceQ9.jpeg

Breaking: New Russian empire expansion projections: Military analysts all over the world predict that once Russia gets Hungary, they are absolutely going to fry Turkey and Greece before adding Chile, and is expected to get even more ravenous once they put the highly contested Hindu Kush to smoke...

smiley_smartass.gif

wow. So stats show that meningococcal disease is rare and has declined in the United States since the 1990s. So has this been caused by the jab or is it just something with gay/bi men specifically? Or, is this shot even a shot for this or another fake vaccine now?

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a607020.html (I'd never even heard of this vaccine).

This is the damage the medical community has done to everybody. Truly a crime against humanity. I know overnight I became anti-vax. I guess I may have tetanus shot but even that has been brought into question as of late. And it all goes back to Fauci. How many gay folks (or back then folks that got HIV via blood transfusions) did he kill with his 'solution' back in the day and now with the current jab/plandemic?

wow. So stats show that meningococcal disease is rare and has declined in the United States since the 1990s. So has this been caused by the jab or is it just something with gay/bi men specifically? Or, is this shot even a shot for this or another fake vaccine now?

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/meds/a607020.html (I'd never even heard of this vaccine).

This is the damage the medical community has done to everybody. Truly a crime against humanity. I know overnight I became anti-vax. I guess I may have tetanus shot but even that has been brought into question as of late. And it all goes back to Fauci. How many gay folks (or back then folks that got HIV via blood transfusions) did he kill with his 'solution' back in the day and now with the current jab/plandemic?
What about women that have intercourse with bisexual men? There should not be gender specificity with the virus.

What about women that have intercourse with bisexual men? There should not be gender specificity with the virus.
Good point. Again, very hard to have any trust in medical community at this point. Especially when it comes to vaccinations.

Reactions: Mwalex
Good point. Again, very hard to have any trust in medical community at this point.
This was actually the argument how HIV became widespread into the black community...back in the 1980's and 1990's remember it was much less "OK" to be black and gay, so there a lot of secret more "double lives". I guess if there is anything good to come from the LGBT "revolution", its that more gay can be openly gay without having to pretend and get someone else infected just for appearances.

Reactions: deersniper

This is why we need to abolish the whole "qualified immunity" thing and when the Police do unlawful stuff like this, they can be sued directly and have to pay out of their own pocket, their own savings, their own retirement, their own house, damages to the ones they falsely arrested.

Then you wouldn't see such arrogant, smug bullies running around all sure they can do anything they want and never pay the price.

That's the peaceful way to get change, there are other ways...

This is why we need to abolish the whole "qualified immunity" thing and when the Police do unlawful stuff like this, they can be sued directly and have to pay out of their own pocket, their own savings, their own retirement, their own house, damages to the ones they falsely arrested.

Then you wouldn't see such arrogant, smug bullies running around all sure they can do anything they want and never pay the price.

That's the peaceful way to get change, there are other ways...

I vote "other"

Wtf Literally too stupid to make a hamburger.

Not only did they first screw up the drink order they forgot one hamburger but wait there's more.

They sent a "burger "out with bun bacon cheese and no damn hamburger pattie.

Too stupid to make a hamburger?

Can't blame that shit on boomers.
Yep, when in Seattle stopped to get some tenders, Told the guy I'd take half dozen tenders, Reply was sir, we only sell 6 or 12 tenders

And here we go:

Fuck all that. How about we address all of the COVID patients intentionally murdered in hospitals by ventilators and Remdesivir because of the monetary incentives for each death they get?

Nah, fam. No more "gun control" bullshit when the government had been killing people for the last 2 years with a politicized virus and politicized death injections. Fuck that. Gun control = war.