• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Granted by God? You equate non-intelligence, with a non-belief in God? You've been given personal assurances by, or had direct conversations with, God?

Do you really consider yourself more intelligent than every person who doesn't share your faith? You don't think that there are secular minded people, who put your own intellect to shame?

Please tell me that you're kidding.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trolls will be trolls
Some cover their shit like a cat in a litter box. Some just take a dump on the floor.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Trolls will be trolls
Some cover their shit like a cat in a litter box. Some just take a dump on the floor.
That's not trolling, that's a serious question.

To dismiss the intelligence of others, because they don't have an imaginary friend, is absolute insanity.

I'll be honest. I feel bad for Biden. The man has lost a son, his other son is a drug addict, and he has dementia coming in strong. The man should be retired and enjoying peace with his family. It's kind of sad.

Reactions: BigTex
So, a conversation came up in response to a news outlet spinning some BS about how anti Asian hate crime is rampant in this country. Never mind the fact that most doing the crime against Asians are black, aside from this one dude they are making a big deal about. I replied to those people that there is a concerted effort of people trying to rid the people of their rights. That spun over to the 2nd amendment and how I said this was all a set up for the senate votes next week on antigun crap. One thing led to another and they didn’t understand that the BOR are rights granted by God and place limits on the gov. Their response was, I don’t think God wrote those. And these are 40 year old, what I thought were fairly intelligent people, saying this.

How do you go through life, much less school and not have a clue as to what the BORs are? There is zero hope for this country. They then told me I could move. I was like no you guys need to conform. I’ve given lots to this country. Why should I have to move? This country recognizes my rights, they are spelled out in the Constitution which protects me and guarantees me those rights. If they don’t like what the doc says and what this country stands for then they are the ones that need to leave. I then explained that the reason people want to come here is because of what we have. Why in the hell people want to come here and try and change the country to what they left boggles my mind. Same goes for natives that seem to be going along with this idea that the foundation of this country needs to be changed. How about a hard no! Yeah we are screwed. I sent them free lessons on how they can learn more and they simply don’t care!!!!! Fuck! And they make more money than I do.
as a banana, i can tell you that it has always existed, and quite frankly was worse during the first influx of refugees from vietnam in the 70s.
i got into a few fights over being called charlie or some other pejorative besides jap or nip, which is technically correct and doesn't offend me.
anger management was not my strength and i admit i feel guilty about it when i think back at how i reacted to what was basically taunting.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I'll be honest. I feel bad for Biden. The man has lost a son, his other son is a drug addict, and he has dementia coming in strong. The man should be retired and enjoying peace with his family. It's kind of sad.

Im not feeling your sympathy. Fuck that coconspirator. He knew what he was getting involved in and was integral to the Russia collusion hoax.

Karma calls for a very visual and disturbing break down on TV.

Granted by God? You equate non-intelligence, with a non-belief in God? You've been given personal assurances by, or had direct conversations with, God?

Do you really consider yourself more intelligent than every person who doesn't share your faith? You don't think that there are secular minded people, who put your own intellect to shame?

The one who should be asking whether or not one of us is kidding, should be me. Reading comprehension much? The point doesn’t have anything to do with whether or not they believe in God, nor did I state anything about me having direct conversations with him. You are putting your own illusions and words in my mouth. The fact is, gents much smarter than any of us here, who founded this country, agreed that there are certain inherent rights to all people that are granted by a creator, or God if you are one of us that believe. If you don’t realize that then you need to go do some research. Whether they believe in God or not is irrelevant. The fact is, our country is based on the principle that there are inherent rights that people have simply because they are and the Constitution, therefore our government, recognizes those rights. Get off your intellectual high horse. You aren’t the smartest person in the room. And, I’ll be the first person to tell you that I’m not either.

I will credit you with the fact that that wasn’t one of the best written pieces as I was typing angrily as fast as possible, but the point should have still been clear. If you thought it was primarily about religion then you were sadly way off.

That's not trolling, that's a serious question.

To dismiss the intelligence of others, because they don't have an imaginary friend, is absolute insanity.
Who needs an imaginary friend when you have god like intelligence, such as yourself?

Food for thought.... youre on a forum that requires a high degree of precision to accomplish hitting a small target with an even smaller projectile, and yet you think your tip toeing through the daisies with non-intelligent people?

Preach from your horse master....please educate us retards! Please teach us the master of debating, and logic, and all the wonderful skills you have learned in life. Help us unworthy mortals learn your great wisdom!

Stop posting replies to this guy. He's feeding off your gullibility. All he wants is to argue. Put him on your ignore list and I bet he goes away within a week.

He's playing a game and everyone who repsongin and arguing with im is playing right into his hands.

He had 300 posts for the first 11 years of his subscription to the Hide.

Reactions: jmp1 and Bbob
The fact is, gents much smarter than any of us here, who founded this country, agreed that there are certain inherent rights to all people that are granted by a creator, or God if you are one of us that believe. If you don’t realize that then you need to go do some research.

Agreed. There were also some who went along with it, being agnostics, themselves. You wouldn't have been caught dead denying an Almighty god in 1776. Not that there were many competing ideas, anyway. Let's not forget that it was the "Age of Reason" that ushered in the modern day Atheist. Which was happening concurrently with our own founding.

You aren’t the smartest person in the room. And, I’ll be the first person to tell you that I’m not either.

Neither of those points was ever presented, as such. You had better hope like hell that I'm never the smartest person in the room. But in this room, I'm definitely not going to sell myself too short. Lots of competition for those bottom spots. And certainly not much tolerance for a spirited discussion, without some serious butthurt.

I will credit you with the fact that that wasn’t one of the best written pieces as I was typing angrily as fast as possible, but the point should have still been clear. If you thought it was primarily about religion then you were sadly way off.

No, I was asking the question, before being accosted into making my statements. If you didn't really mean to say that, then peace.

Agreed. There were also some who went along with it, being agnostics, themselves. You wouldn't have been caught dead denying an Almighty god in 1776. Not that there were many competing ideas, anyway. Let's not forget that it was the "Age of Reason" that ushered in the modern day Atheist. Which was happening concurrently with our own founding.

Neither of those points was ever presented, as such. You had better hope like hell that I'm never the smartest person in the room. But in this room, I'm definitely not going to sell myself too short. Lots of competition for those bottom spots. And certainly not much tolerance for a spirited discussion, without some serious butthurt.

No, I was asking the question, before being accosted into making my statements. If you didn't really mean to say that, then peace.

In good times you have this........

In bad times you will pray to God but at that point why should He care?

Peace? There will be no peace!

Stop posting replies to this guy. He's feeding off your gullibility. All he wants is to argue. Put him on your ignore list and I bet he goes away within a week.

He's playing a game and everyone who repsongin and arguing with im is playing right into his hands.

He had 300 posts for the first 11 years of his subscription to the Hide.

"he just wants to argue" - you're in a forum called "The Bear Pit", and that's all you got? :D

Damn, I can't believe that you don't get along with the current crop of progressives. You're just like them. You say the exact same kind of shit.

The authors of the BOR believed that our rights came from God. Whether one believes in God, to some extent, is irrelevant. The fact that the writers believed in God is a historical fact.

I don't think you believe this but there are some people that also believe that people who do believe in God are lacking intelligence.

I don't want this to get in to religious debate and don't want to violate the TOS.

Nevertheless, there are some extremely evil people that don't believe in God, a Heaven or hell. Yet their IQs can go off the charts.

Just because someone is intelligent doesn't make them good. And just because someone isn't very intelligent doesn't make them bad.

There are a lot of Nazis with very high IQs and that didn't make them right.

I'd rather be a dimwit in earthly matters but believe in a God who can save me from eternal damnation than be a genius without Him.

Feel free to call me an idiot. I don't mind.

Last edited:
It is almost inarguably correct that a significant strain of atheism was present in the founding fathers. Some couched it as deism or whatever, but this wasn't a particularly believing bunch. Frankly, neither was Locke or Montesquieu, from whom they took so many of their ideas. Honestly, it is pretty difficult to find a philosopher throughout history that was an orthodox believer, but they all made their apostasy apparent only to their fellow travelers. That is after Plato, at which point it was clear that philosophers would always be a danger to the state, and in danger from it. One of the oddities of the current age is that philosophers, self styled and otherwise, actually tell you what they think.

I don't think you believe this but there are some people that also believe that people who do believe in God are lacking intelligence.

Correct

Nevertheless, there are some extremely evil people that don't believe in God, a Heaven or hell. Yet their IQs can go off the charts.

Correct

Just because someone is intelligent doesn't make them good. And just because someone isn't very intelligent doesn't make them bad.

Correct

There are a lot of Nazis with very high IQs and that didn't make them right.

Correct

I'd rather be a dimwit in earthly matters but believe in a God who can save me from eternal deamination than be a genius without Him.

Feel free to call me an idiot. I don't mind.

There's no reason to call you an idiot. There was nothing wrong with any of what you said.

Reactions: Longshot231
It is almost inarguably correct that a significant strain of atheism was present in the founding fathers. Some couched it as deism or whatever, but this wasn't a particularly believing bunch. Frankly, neither was Locke or Montesquieu, from whom they took so many of their ideas. Honestly, it is pretty difficult to find a philosopher throughout history that was an orthodox believer, but they all made their apostasy apparent only to their fellow travelers. That is after Plato, at which point it was clear that philosophers would always be a danger to the state, and in danger from it. One of the oddities of the current age is that philosophers, self styled and otherwise, actually tell you what they think.
Again, what they believed is irrelevant. Whether they believed in God or not, they believed in natural inherent rights that people had, granted by a creator. They all agreed upon that and wrote it down. So the rights were the people’s simply from the state of them “being”! And if you go and read some of the letters you will find that many did believe. I’m not going to say all but a number of them. Whether right or wrong, I’d rather be a believer and have a chance of saving my soul, even if called a fool, rather than to not have believed and been wrong and be in hell forever. You have nothing to lose by believing but possibly everything to lose by not believing.

It's all about the way you "ask" your questions. I will give you credit for being well crafted in trolling.
Hint: imaginary friend.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
It's all about the way you "ask" your questions. I will give you credit for being well crafted in trolling.
Hint: imaginary friend.

Remember the specific location of the forum where we're having this conversation. This is supposed to be where the grown-ups play. Put on a thick skin, and have some fun.

Again, what they believed is irrelevant. Whether they believed in God or not, they believed in natural inherent rights that people had, granted by a creator. They all agreed upon that and wrote it down. So the rights were the people’s simply from the state of them “being”! And if you go and read some of the letters you will find that many did believe. I’m not going to say all but a number of them. Whether right or wrong, I’d rather be a believer and have a chance of saving my soul, even if called a fool, rather than to not have believed and been wrong and be in hell forever. You have nothing to lose by believing but possibly everything to lose by not believing.
I agree with you that they certainly believed in inherent natural rights, and that man entered into a contract known as government without giving some of these up. These included what we know as the bill of rights, but I don't believe they were limited to the bill of rights, and more importantly, I don't think they thought they were so limited, or else they wouldn't have added the Ninth. I think most probably believed in some sort of creator or deity, but not necessarily in God as we think of it in the Judeo Christian tradition. I think they were likely less religious than the population as a whole, and that is reflected in their use of God in language, and also in the well known Adams dictat that such a constitution only applied to a religious and moral people.

That last point is important because I think it shows some of the difference of what atheism or agnosticism was then, which was very different from now. I think there was a feeling that religion and belief were societal goods, and this was held both by believers and by those who questioned belief. In distinction, today's atheists tend to look down on the religious and think that nobody in their right minds should believe. As I said, I think most philosophers have lacked orthodox belief, and I think the main founders fit in to that. This is different from hating religion or laughing at God or whatever.

I don't think believers are idiots. I wish I were one. I wasn't raised that way, and have never received anything I've recognized as Grace. But I take seriously that others have, and do, and believe. I respect it, and I certainly think having more religious people makes for a much nicer society, even with the bumps in the road.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Food for thought.... youre on a forum that requires a high degree of precision to accomplish hitting a small target with an even smaller projectile, and yet you think your tip toeing through the daisies with non-intelligent people?
Maybe you're one of those precision shooting savants. I gotta hope that you can shoot better than you can think.

If I could add my .02.

In the God I believe in... I don't think 'believing in him' is a set rule/mandatory. Hell no.

While it sure makes life a ton easier, knowing there's something more... and that's the whole point of that idea (and, indeed, 'having faith'). Plus wouldn't being mandated to believe be kind of egocentric (more of a human frailty) than God like? "Believe in me or else..." and then perhaps more a short coming (projecting their own crap) of the humans that wrote the book?

Thus I don't think God's love is based on some ultimatum. That's not PURE love. That's conditional love and very UNgodly imo. Pure love, the purest I can think of, loves fully without question.

In that respect too... I don't believe in the biblical sense of hell either. Rather hell can be/is a state of mind. That when one spiritually evolves past it, (their "sinful" mindset/actions) can then find freedom, or perhaps move up another notch / realm toward "heaven."

Anyways.... works for me. :)

Last edited:
I agree with you that they certainly believed in inherent natural rights, and that man entered into a contract known as government without giving some of these up. These included what we know as the bill of rights, but I don't believe they were limited to the bill of rights, and more importantly, I don't think they thought they were so limited, or else they wouldn't have added the Ninth. I think most probably believed in some sort of creator or deity, but not necessarily in God as we think of it in the Judeo Christian tradition. I think they were likely less religious than the population as a whole, and that is reflected in their use of God in language, and also in the well known Adams dictat that such a constitution only applied to a religious and moral people.

That last point is important because I think it shows some of the difference of what atheism or agnosticism was then, which was very different from now. I think there was a feeling that religion and belief were societal goods, and this was held both by believers and by those who questioned belief. In distinction, today's atheists tend to look down on the religious and think that nobody in their right minds should believe. As I said, I think most philosophers have lacked orthodox belief, and I think the main founders fit in to that. This is different from hating religion or laughing at God or whatever.

I don't think believers are idiots. I wish I were one. I wasn't raised that way, and have never received anything I've recognized as Grace. But I take seriously that others have, and do, and believe. I respect it, and I certainly think having more religious people makes for a much nicer society, even with the bumps in the road.

If I could add my .02.

In the God I believe in... I don't think 'believing in him' is a set rule/mandatory. Hell no. While it sure makes life a ton easier, knowing there's something more... and that's the whole point of that idea (and, indeed, 'having faith'). Plus wouldn't being mandated to believe be kind of egocentric (more of a human frailty) than God like?

Thus I don't think God's love is based on some ultimatum. That's not PURE love. That's conditional love and very UNgodly imo. Pure love, the purest I can think of, loves fully without question.

In that respect too... I don't believe in the biblical sense of hell either. Rather hell can be/is a state of mind. That when one spiritually evolves past it, (their "sinful" mindset/actions) can then find freedom, or perhaps move up another notch / realm toward "heaven."

Anyways.... works for me. :)
Well stated gents. And, this is how we should work through our problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: j-huskey
Who is this Solid7 guy? Choids even smarter yet somehow more annoying big brother?

Reactions: Bender
one might argue that democrat governors did this so they had more medi-cash funds for illegals or their budget issues.
why did they force covid into nursing homes?
My understanding of the primary reason why that (at least) Cuomo did so, was lobby money from hospital networks that didn't want the deaths on their ledgers.

Todays cache

202103190652-qwppQ5c7PB.jpeg

202103190651-YOBWcan7Uh.jpeg

Last edited:
@Choid Ephesians 3. @gayguns Ephesians 4:10 in reference to your number of heavens or realms comment earlier. Many Jews believed there were as many as seven heavens, with God ruling the universe from the highest heaven, his dwelling place. The Bible never specifically says how many heavens exist, but it is clear that however many there are, Christ is Lord over all for he is higher than the highest heaven.

And believe it or not, I’m not the most read in the Bible, not enough to usually quote specific scripture, but something made me feel compelled to point that out to you guys.

@Choid Ephesians 3. @gayguns Ephesians 4:10 in reference to your number of heavens or realms comment earlier. Many Jews believed there were as many as seven heavens, with God ruling the universe from the highest heaven, his dwelling place. The Bible never specifically says how many heavens exist, but it is clear that however many there are, Christ is Lord over all for he is higher than the highest heaven.
I want to go to the dog and cat and horse heaven so I can be with my crew. I'd also like to see my mom again.

WHAT?? brb...

Family is saying it wasn't Covid that killed Hagler but aren't giving the reason.
A 66 year old still in near fighting weight and shape, a perfect specimen of health in the prime of his life doesn't just die of 'natural causes' as some are reporting.

Tommy Hearns said Hagler was in ICU battling the effects of the 'vaccine' and asked for prayers and then Hagler died. I'm going with another Covid vaccine death.

If the government were so concerned with your health as to encourage you to take their Bill Gates gene altering 'vaccine' to stop the spread, they wouldn't be allowing thousands of Covid carrying illegal aliens into our country every day.
Not tryna be a grammar nazi or anything but.... thats exactly what I said.... he died from the vax apparently
Supposedly the vax took Hank Aaron a lil while back also.. as I said in my post
And thats exactly why I aint getting no damn covid vax! As you said, Hagler at 66 is like equivalent to a normal dude at 36! That shit aint been tested nearly enough... eg why aint some nations allowing the vaccines into their country? Shits implanting a microchip in people for all I know :ROFLMAO:

I aint sure which one, and neither is anyone else in my family certain, but we're all quite suspicious one of the vaccines my cousin took gave him autism..

Last edited:

And believe it or not, I’m not the most read in the Bible, not enough to usually quote specific scripture, but something made me feel compelled to point that out to you guys.
How cool! Appreciate that!

I got no idea what Covid writes...He was blocked eons ago. 🤣 Life is too short.

I want to go to the dog and cat and horse heaven so I can be with my crew. I'd also like to see my mom again.
Not going into my own churchy religious beliefs.

My own personal belief is that there are different areas so people will be comfortable. People from higher areas will be able to go visit people from other areas but that's not where they live. Dogs, cats, horses, and other animals all go to heaven and they will still be family.

One interesting thing to note. Those that say to check where this is being posted. Check their posting history. When was the last time they posted out in the rest of the forum? This is a gun forum not a Bear Pit forum.

Or check their Buy/Sell/Trade history. If they've spent at least several $K in the last couple of months, they ought to be as 2A qualified, as anyone.

Or check their Buy/Sell/Trade history. If they've spent at least several $K in the last couple of months, they ought to be as 2A qualified, as anyone.
And that matters why?

Bloomberg can buy 50 guns for his security detail. Apple can do the same thing (didn't the head of security for apple get In trouble for bribing for carry permits in Cali?) Does that make them 2a qualified as a gun supporter?

Who else remembers Mr 1911 fan who bought 47 guns so he could later sell them without being an ffl. He was a complete idiot and got banned. Frank has also said that this is a gun forum first. Those that only post in the Bear Pit aren't really contributing.

And that matters why? Who else remembers Mr 1911 fan who bought 47 guns so he could later sell them without being an ffl. He was a complete idiot and got banned. Frank has also said that this is a gun forum first. Those that only post in the Bear Pit aren't really contributing.

I guess you'd better report me, then.

Whilst it would be nice to my grandparents, parents and sister. I’d trade that all for my beloved Black Labrador. I miss him every day. I’d also like to hang out with my other two dogs, especially the English Cocker. But my Lab was my soul mate.