• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

ITvVJHRehTpJ.jpeg

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Does this fugly 'ho look like the love child of Bruce Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner? Ooops.

I'm sure her new-found conern over abusive online content directed toward woman will be of great comfort to Sarah Palin, all the woman in the Trump family, Kayleigh McEnany, all of the female news staff at Fox, Sara Huckabee, and Cabdace Owens.

if anybody has any doubt we're becoming a Marxist nation and not a Constitutional Republic:

Point being "Ministry of Truth." This is 100% complete afront against OUR REPUBLIC. We have no "ministries" here. Cabinet members, yes. Departements (too many), but this is straight out of pure dictatorships and most certainly a violation of First Amendment.

if anybody has any doubt we're becoming a Marxist nation and not a Constitutional Republic:

Point being "Ministry of Truth." This is 100% complete afront against OUR REPUBLIC. We have no "ministries" here. Cabinet members, yes. Departements (too many), but this is straight out of pure dictatorships and most certainly a violation of First Amendment.
Two more women that are idiots and communists. Women in positions of authority and power are simply the worst - change my mind.

Where and when was this speech?

What is the rest of the speech , to see why he is saying what was said?

me looking up your request...

ninja.jpg

a few moments later...

https:// barackobama.medium .com /my-remarks-on-disinformation-at-stanford- 7d7af7ba28af

happy reading... but you have to put the url together as it wont show up on here as a link.

or if reading is not your thing...

happy viewing.

Ummm, the 1st Amendment already gauranteed it. Fuck these people that don't understand that. They make a law like that for the sole purpose of being able to claim that government gave you that liberty.
He can suck a bag of dicks. He should have just reinforced the Bill Of Rights and told anyone that dares infringe will be jailed. ANYONE!!

LOLOLOL Dumb cunt gets a taste of her own medicine: Elon Musk tells AOC "Hey, stop hitting on me please, I am really shy"...
anim_lol.gif

Coming just a couple of months after AOC made several bizarre and self obsessed rants where she said that Republican bloggers and memers were just 'sexually frustrated that they could not date her' in response to a constant blizzard of memes clowning and ridiculing her...

LOLOLOL Dumb cunt gets a taste of her own medicine: Elon Musk tells AOC "Hey, stop hitting on me please, I am really shy"...
anim_lol.gif

Coming just a couple of months after AOC made several bizarre and self obsessed rants where she said that Republican bloggers and memers were just 'sexually frustrated that they could not date her' in response to a constant blizzard of memes clowning and ridiculing her...
Dumb cunt cannot understand the difference between “I want to fuck you” and “fuck you!”

Fraudi, aka Mengele Jr, said not 3 weeks ago we need to wear masks again. Why this POS is still even in discussion is mind numbing...the only way we should refer to Fraudi is exactly (grammatically speaking) the way we refer to his hero Mengele.
Yes, Kennedy does killer interviews, but then they hold confirmation hearings at 3am and woo-lah...approved anyway. And next thing you know they are up for an SC nomination.

Reactions: BytorJr and Xshot

View attachment 7859978
Knew this was gonna be their expectations all along.....

But Olsen said the pace hasn’t been fast enough. Meanwhile, he has to waste time trying to find a place to charge and sometimes has to pay pricey commercial charging rates. Charging should be free and widely available.

Doc

Reactions: Average guy
Knew this was gonna be their expectations all along.....

But Olsen said the pace hasn’t been fast enough. Meanwhile, he has to waste time trying to find a place to charge and sometimes has to pay pricey commercial charging rates. Charging should be free and widely available.

Doc
I see people sitting at the charge “oasis” at a mall near work.

Being it’s a mall the spaces to charge the Tesla are the only ones filled.

Drivers sits inside head down looking at a book or phone.

How long do they take to charge?

Are we (taxpayer) paying for the coal to make that electricity?