• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

I see people sitting at the charge “oasis” at a mall near work.

Being it’s a mall the spaces to charge the Tesla are the only ones filled.

Drivers sits inside head down looking at a book or phone.

How long do they take to charge?

Are we (taxpayer) paying for the coal to make that electricity?
Charging time is dependent on the system. A Tesla supercharger can charge the batteries to full in 30-45 minutes. A standard EV charging station will take several hours to fully charge the car.

And yes you could be paying for the juice if the supplier is the municipality

Reactions: pmclaine
Charging time is dependent on the system. A Tesla supercharger can charge the batteries to full in 30-45 minutes. A standard EV charging station will take several hours to fully charge the car.

And yes you could be paying for the juice if the supplier is the municipality
Easy solution to the charging problem. Buy an electric truck and carry a diesel generator in the bed. That way you can charge anywhere and everywhere.

Last edited:
Hard to find a piece with more lies and contradictions. My favorite was “Border crossings have increased sharply since completion of the 30 ft barrier, records show.” So, I missed the part where we completed the wall. I guess I was too distracted by Biden’s order to shut down construction immediately to notice that it was somehow completed in secrecy? And I didn’t realize that the sharp increase in crossings were actually coming over this deadly wall, and not just walking across in broad daylight where the “completed” wall is apparently invisible and you can walk through it rather than climb over it.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220430-175905.jpg

Pedo

AHA! Pepperidge Farm remembers!!
3830b5928cb0ef40d1c9bb704cea2d7c.jpeg

What a creep. And I remember in 2003 when the UN hired a guy (ok, him) who said there were no WMD in Iraq to go and try and find them. Guess what - he "proved" himself right because he couldn't find any. Shocker... And all the while I was thinking, why not hire a guy who's certain they're there somewhere to try and find them? He'd be a real bird dog. Hiring Ritter to find WMD was like Obama having Holder investigate himself.

Last edited:

Been saying this since the mandates started.

I've said "Fine I'll take the vaccine. Get me a bottle of Cominarty."

They won't fucking do it.

When you have invested your life in the idea the world is flat.....it's only natural to hate Copernicus

• Angry
Reactions: canman
Yes , they can ........... and I'm sure they will..............
Right after they arrest Hillary for Treason , Alec Baldwin for manslaughter, Will Smith for assault ,and Ghislaine Maxwell for sex trafficking ! 🙄

Had enough yet ?
Did I miss something? She was arrested and sentenced for trafficking underage girls while they concealed the names of all her John's.

Reactions: BLEE
I want to know how many fatal effects are going unreported. Grandma in Law took J&J clot shot and died of blood clots. Friends dad died of heart attack after shooting his deer this year.

Don't forget the guidance they had that made anyone who died within two weeks of taking the shot be listed as an unvaccinated COVID death.

Reactions: Emerson0311
oops

A geez, you mean all those fighting age men, weren't just refugees running from war torn countries. Shocked I tell ya.