• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

Its that time of year here in tornado alley, article has a pretty crazy video taken by a drone. Worth watch-in, scary shit!

Its that time of year here in tornado alley, article has a pretty crazy video taken by a drone. Worth watch-in, scary shit!
These really bad tornado's always seem to hit when a news distraction is needed urgently. I know, just a coincidence.

Andover was literally destroyed by a tornado almost to the day in 1991.........

I don’t think he has chosen anything but ice cream for quite a while. Obama, Trudeau, Boris, Macron, and the idiots down under are all following their scrip from Klaus, George, and Bill that detail the organized destruction of the west in every way possible. The “caretaker governors” appointed to oversee this transition think they will be privileged members of the future elite. They don’t understand what happens to used up whores. Their abandonment by the real elites will be a sweet moment. I hope I am around to see it.

Reactions: gigamortis
qA38qQciJWBQ.jpeg

Are you really arguing killing off a tax on food?

I am arguing killing it in this way, a slow fade away is the smart way to do things. There will be budget short falls with that money not coming in, planning for them in short amounts dropping them 1 point over the next few years is the smart way to do it.

Of course it’s because of the vacc. The predicted wave of unpredictable and undiagnosable heart attacks are the same thing. They will have to reach much farther to try and justify the wave of mortality that has begun to hit the vacc believers.
No they wont. All they have to do is tell them it is from COVID and not the vax, and they will be telling everyone the "real truth." Its your fault they are sick, for not taking the shot.

For anyone who doesn't believe that most of the "news" about the Ukraine war is propaganda: