• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

She's been living in a cave with no internet until now?

She willingly built a cave around her mind and refused to allow critical thinking to process the onslaught of information from all sources, opting to only follow the TV... Now it's kinda too late. You can't get "unvaccinated" once the shit's in you...

Reactions: Mwalex
Trust no one with your Children. In my case it's Grandchildren but you get the point. The only people I would trust with them is people I served with Military and Fire Service. I watched them risk everything for people they didn't know. I trust them to protect my family... Teachers, Politicians.. Please don't waste my time.

See the nazi on his right, the second woman who looks like she’s having a bowel movement. Our deputy prime minister Chrystia Freeland. Her family has an interesting history during WW2. #1 and #2 one can only hope for an accident.

684533_4bgil8frgpahycd_full.jpeg

Hell, because of that article I am going to buy a pistol.

Fully vaxxed Stephen Colbert catches symptomatic COVID TWICE in just one month:

Hey buddy, I got some news for ya'. I think the "Vax Scene" had irreparably fucked your immune system up...

I know what I hope the outcome is but won't say it.

COVID is going to be the very least of his worries on the long run. It will be that other "C" word... All human bodies produce a quantity of rogue and genetically fucked up cells every day during normal processes. Normal and functioning immune systems quickly hunt down and destroy these cells before they have a chance to proliferate and grow into aggressively expanding colonies...

I’d like to revisit this in a year and see how much of this shit they actually sell.

My guess is it’s off the shelves in a few months due to horse shit sales.

Reactions: 10ring'r
AZ

And the millions of patriots that own guns in America say, Bring it.............