• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
The people threatening to burn down cities because of the SCOTUS leak are the same idiots that were already going to vote a straight-D ticket anyway. I hope the leftists continue to cause a ruckus and make sure to paint themselves as Democrat anarchists for the rest of the voters to see.

hR4YHsQ9mBK3.jpeg

Anyone want to place bets on when we start sending troops?
Not that it matters, but under what legal authority can an unconstitutional commander and chief order the military? Under what legal authority can any sector of the illegal federal gov’t act in any capacity for the matter? What about the authority of all 50 state gov’ts that acknowledge an placate to an unconstitutional federal gov’t? Does this decision undermine the state’s legal authority?

Not that it matters, but under what legal authority can an unconstitutional commander and chief order the military? Under what legal authority can any sector of the illegal federal gov’t act in any capacity for the matter? What about the authority of all 50 state gov’ts that acknowledge an placate to an unconstitutional federal gov’t? Does this decision undermine the state’s legal authority?

The question is, who enforces that's it unconstitutional to stop them? The answer is no one

Mission accomplished in WEFs eyes.

There must be something mentally wrong with people who want more government and quasi government entities meddling in their lives?
No, there is nothing mentally wrong with these folks (well, outside of being psychopaths...). This is 100% why the USA fought the Revolutionary War!!! This is exactly why The Constitution and Bill of Rights was designed to LIMIT (until perversely distorted by [name your president here - Lincoln, Roosevelt, Wilson, Roosevelt, LBJ...]) the powers of the FEDERAL Government. The Founders of this Republic KNEW that man, left to his vices, would always gravitate towards some type of monarchy/dictatorship where those governments used the power of the state to subject man to their wishes.

The question is, who enforces that's it unconstitutional to stop them? The answer is no one
Nobody working for an unconstitutional gov’t will do anything. They are part of it independent of their own personal thoughts and feelings with many regular folks playing critical roles in suppressing any pushback. Shameful.

If you believe the election was stolen and believe that many states were in on it and the rest complicit, then you must acknowledge that we have no representation in gov’t. Our republic is dead and we now live under tyrannical rule inside a state that is intentionally and directly hostile to it’s citizens. Any and all laws and decisions made and enforced by an unconstitutional gov’t are illegal. People need to put two and two together. I think this is the message to spread. The rule of law is no more. There is only rule by force. Enough people have to be convinced of REALITY.

When you guys see me post my disgust with people who work in government such as the police among others, this is the perspective I am coming from. I see all as illegitimate as Biden himself.

Last edited: