• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Watergate 2.0

Capitol police in action.
05ae9684-1398-4d58-8473-5468f950cba1_text.gif

Capitol Police Spies 'Dressed Like Construction Workers' To Surveil GOP Congressman's Office​

Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX) has lodged a bombshell accusation against the Capitol Police, who he says broke into his office without his knowledge and photographed sensitive documents.

Two days later, three intelligence officers dressed like construction workers ran into a member of Nehls' staff while trying again during Thanksgiving week to enter the office - questioning the staffer as to the contents of a photograph they illegally took two days earlier.

Two big explosions in Abu Dhabi just now... one took down high rise residential complex. Their news is calling gas explosion and not implicating Iranian-backed Houthi's yet...

Reactions: SilentStalkr
ASGH.

Probably not. However, it is still imperative that these things continue to shed light.

Two big explosions in Abu Dhabi just now... one took down high rise residential complex. Their news is calling gas explosion and not implicating Iranian-backed Houthi's yet...

Weren't we promised that changing the labels of suburban-rice and lame-assed-corn-based-genetically-engineered-nasty-pancake syrup would bring immediate world peace?

I feel ripped off.

Sirhr
Me, I always use real maple syrup. Maybe from a shitty tree but at least it is from a tree. Does that make me a tree hugger?

A general question.... Would you prefer to have $1 million in Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)... or ... $1 million in one ounce Gold Eagles ?
Doesnt matter. Government has, and will steal either just as fast as the other.

Watergate 2.0
Capitol police in action.
05ae9684-1398-4d58-8473-5468f950cba1_text.gif

Capitol Police Spies 'Dressed Like Construction Workers' To Surveil GOP Congressman's Office​

Rep. Troy Nehls (R-TX) has lodged a bombshell accusation against the Capitol Police, who he says broke into his office without his knowledge and photographed sensitive documents.

Two days later, three intelligence officers dressed like construction workers ran into a member of Nehls' staff while trying again during Thanksgiving week to enter the office - questioning the staffer as to the contents of a photograph they illegally took two days earlier.

Well they spied on trump…. And these idiots think they WONT spy on them next? How fucking stupid do you have to be?
They should have known they were next…..and they deserve it after helping them do it to trump

I see where this is going...this is why it was so important to call Jan. 6 "Insurrection"...if this case succeeds you can imagine how it will be extrapolated. And McConnell approves. (Summary: NC Election Board decided today it can prevent Madison Cawthorn from running for re-election because he ellegedlyparticipated in Jan. 6).

https://www.wfae.org/politics/2022-...ison-cawthorns-eligibility-to-run-should-stay