• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Regarding going after the Surety bonds, to keep the out of control teachers and school boards from screwing up our kids, here is another video that explains more of the overall background. It also touches on what the final goal is, and that is raising an entire generation to be compliant and do what they are told:

62Z6utiIFv6C.png

All of the reporters should have terrible things done to them on live TV when this is over. "I am just doing my job" extends way beyond the cops and they will all pay at some point in the future.
i don't know about that, but trudeau gave millions to the press before his election.

Reactions: gigamortis
So a friend of mine, who I have mentioned before in here started having swelling issues in arms, hands shoulder after the Covid Shot. Been trying to deal with it but finally went in for further testing. Never had these issues before.

DD1FEAD7-2BD8-4082-BA83-FD3DCECE3A43.jpeg

Not very happy about it.

So, exactly how much does a crack pipes cost these days? How many pipes we talking about?
Went down a hole....between $10 and $25 for a real nice one. So 3 million pipes? in bulk 6 million? Do six million crackheads need new pipes? What is Hunters cut?

Hey I got a question: how many votes is one crack pipe going for in November 2022?

Reactions: 10ring'r