• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

V1vWcSCB3yZV.jpeg

It's ALLL right here. Used to be shit out of a sci-fi novel. Now it's reality we have to DESTROY, before it destroys us.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7673565a-5367-4179-bb2d-8ca43a0abe0c_820x766.png

"Total information control, and total unrestricted, all encompassing information warfare. Modern media manipulation of thought and minds without boundaries, and without any ethical constraints."

Western governments and WEF have identified genetic mRNA vaccines as a first step toward an inevitable transhuman society which they seek to guide us towards.

How in the fuck(!) do they even have her texts!?
remember when we were all fighting over if Edward Snowden was a patriot or not? Well, what got lost in the shuffle is what he revealed.. "they" have everything. texts, phone calls, internet searches... everything. stored.. forever...

LOUISVILLE, KY, MARCH 18, 2021

Sarahbeth Hartlage, 36 years old, director of Louisville's public health department and COVID-19 policymaker throughout the 2020 lockdown to the 2021 vaccination push, has died "suddenly and unexpectedly"...

ETA: One of the best Twitter comments: "So... Died with the vaccine or from the vaccine?"...

anim_lol.gif

Last edited:
I do think history will be made, and it's coming fast. Too many people are pissed and tired.
That is want they want. People working hard all their lives, making lifelong sacrifices, to lose all dignity, get angry. They want you to be mad at the other civilians, recipients of their "benevolence", as long as TPTB aren't touched. They think you will believe their words "they are trying to help for the people, for the children" (the same ones that killed 63M since Roe v. Wade). They are counting on the food shortages, redistribution of wealth & banking changes to create the civil war they want.. even more reason to "tighten up" liberties and dissolve 2A.

This pace cannot last 3 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Hear about the 4 Russian helicopters that got shot down in Ukraine? Yeah, about that.

The first casualty of war is truth.

When they keep producing fake videos like that, it makes it difficult for the western countries to say yes to weapons requests.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
When they keep producing fake videos like that, it makes it difficult for the western countries to say yes to weapons requests.

I have a feeling that A LOT of NIB Javelins and Starstreaks will be turning up for sale soon from Kurdistan to Somalia, in plentiful quantities...

This is eight seconds: PLAY IT!

These food shortages have LONG been in the making - they were probably thought up in past Bildebergs/Davos backrooms and recent ones every plan has been confirmed and set into place. GMO's/Monsanto and their position in the FDA, Gates & CCP buying out farms, closing family farms, forcing destruction of crops, now citing Biosludge as a factor in closing farms (I am sorry I formerly fell into that trap).

They tried to kill us with the virus/cure and now they want to starve us! And bragging about it! What will it take to stop them?! (Rhetorical).

Last edited:
I have a feeling that A LOT of NIB Javelins and Starstreaks will be turning up for sale soon from Kurdistan to Somalia, in plentiful quantities...
And they'll make their way back in via the southern border of the USA. These things are just terrorist tools as soon as they go to Ukraine or any other country. It's likely going to require almost all civilian aircraft to carry some type of countermeasure device. The javelins will be really nice for the cartels to have. It's frankly unbelievable what's happening. I'd love to say there is no logic behind it; but truth is there is a lot of logic behind it...it's just evil.

And they'll make their way back in via the southern border of the USA. These things are just terrorist tools as soon as they go to Ukraine or any other country. It's likely going to require almost all civilian aircraft to carry some type of countermeasure device. The javelins will be really nice for the cartels to have. It's frankly unbelievable what's happening. I'd love to say there is no logic behind it; but truth is there is a lot of logic behind it...it's just evil.

THIS right here... If anybody in the world right now will delightfully take possession of a shit ton of Javelins, it will be the Mexican cartels. This will enable them to wage open conventional war with the Mexican army... And maybe I am being a bit too cynical but, in the future, we may have to send SEALs and Delta Force abroad again to capture/kill some mass murdering terrorist shitstain and the aircraft these guys are traveling in might come under fire from one of the very pieces of ordnance that we THINK we are sending to Ukraine right now. If these men are killed or injured, their blood will be on the hands of the current crop of globalist clowns.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Remember the good old days when Best Korea still named all their ballistic missiles some sort of dong, now when they finally have the best and largest dong, its not called a dong

image.png

6117913_original.jpg
th
Can this reach the US now?

We know hands-down the strongest pro-Constitutionalist member of SCOTUS is Clarence Thomas. So, how can they get him to "recuse" himself out of "conflict of interest" or face impeachment on the January 6 AND further gun control legislation sooner to be ran down our throats instead of dealing with the issue of weak left DA's failure to prosecute? They are calling out this wife, Ginny Thomas, as an "activist"...the hypocrisy here is absurd given the conflicts of interest in the executive and legislative branches. But this is going to be their next "approach" to continue to prevent Trump from running, continue and justify the abuse of Jan. 6 protestors, and allow executive orders in gun control to get through...

How in the fuck(!) do they even have her texts!?
They have been at this for a while. J6 isn't just to intimidate peaceful protestors and patriots...This is another HOAX.

Reactions: Mwalex
Can this reach the US now?
Yes ,even much earlier models of dongs, Tapeodong2 could just make it to DC , now it not just about range but a larger load on target. Old Tapeodongs were quite limited in the payload

2022_NorthKorean_MissileMap-scaled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: UKDslayer
Somebody has gotten to Manchin. He just announced not only will he confirm Brown-Jackson, but he would also vote "for" a new Build Back Better Plan.
I'm shocked I tell you shocked. I don't know why people believe Manchin is "the conservative" democrat. He is a marxist all day long when faced with his political future. Prove me wrong.

Keep in mind I'm only the messenger. Sorry,it's fox news, but...

20 years ago this guy would have been in some hole having mom change his underwear.

I encourage everyone to list to this gentleman. He’s also black but very conservative, God-fearing, pro-gun, patriotic and extols the virtues of the Constitution.

You will walk away from his podcasts feeling good.

Somebody has gotten to Manchin. He just announced not only will he confirm Brown-Jackson, but he would also vote "for" a new Build Back Better Plan.

My uneducated, totally uninformed, wild guess would go something like this: He was holding out for something he wanted, They gave him the coin he wanted and he did as he was told.

Doesn't take much of a payload if you hit the right spot. Just ask any of your friends with small dongs :)
It maters, larger dong can put a bigger load out there making protection(BMD) less effective at preventing penetration by at least some MIRV or MRVs

In Best Korea largest dong maters. Kamala approves this message.;)

Last edited: