• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-03-29_07-23-46.jpg

Zero fucks given . Why would any of us care ? The leftist celebrity's are as much my enemy as the rest of the political class.

I don't care about either one of the Hollywood elitists. Anyway, here's another perspective on this. My apologies given in advance if you feel that this video is a waste of your time but it's interesting to note that Smith's wife isn't the angel everyone thinks she is.

I don't care about either one of the Hollywood elitists. Anyway, here's another perspective on this. My apologies given in advance if you feel that this video is a waste of your time but it's interesting to note that Smith's wife isn't the angel everyone thinks she is.

Still zero fucks given. I don't give any fucks about his wife or his kids , nor his Aunty or mama san either.
I admit, I am enjoying some of the memes .

Still zero fucks given. I don't give any fucks about his wife or his kids , nor his Aunty or mama san either.
I admit, I am enjoying some of the memes .

Same here but this isn't about two bad-ass cage fighters trying to kill each other. It's more like watching a couple of faggots slap-boxing each other because they showed up at a party wearing the same laced panties.

It's funny but not really what I want to watch.

Time to change the channel.

“Those who tested positive for coronavirus did not spread it to others on the ship, the company said.”

Let me get this straight.

All of these people infected with the Covid, boarded the ship already carrying the Covid, and couldn’t have spread it because they were all confined to one ship.

This level of stupidity isn’t even alarming any more.

this is a true hero!

Well... he recently resigned (in disgrace...) after following that one up by taking a public position that allowing ice-fishing shanties would bring prostitution to his town... :rolleyes:
So, while I generally support the idea of the position expressed in the video, I think its safe to say he isn't wrapped all that tightly...

• Wow
Reactions: Gee Kay
Well... he recently resigned (in disgrace...) after following that one up by taking a public position that allowing ice-fishing shanties would bring prostitution to his town... :rolleyes:
So, while I generally support the idea of the position expressed in the video, I think its safe to say he isn't wrapped all that tightly...
Maybe that’s why the shanties smell like fish.