• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

the "Quiet Part" out loud... again... becoming a pattern... (where's the clown-world emoji when you need it...)

ETA: Oh... its the Babylon Bee... nevermind... (I think...)

That's the most confused I've been since BozoBiden has taken office. He's the laughing stock of laughing stock....

Committee members dropped this as they left the room:

LnBuZw

The American tax payer is going to help them pay for the fertilizer shortages.
They are only predictions. Africa already has food shortages, so their death rates may increase too. This year coming up will be a bad year for those who need fertilizer and potash such as those African nations as cost will increase on the global markets. Africa already deals with the highest prices for these items.

I feel like rescue 911 had an episode about this, or walker texas ranger ripped off the story. One of the two.
The scumbag said he was inspired by "Scorpio" in the first Dirty Harry movie.

I been telling y'all about this and started a thread on it. There is power in this and it's happening all over the country.
Have you seen any follow ups? I see these speeches but haven't found what the conclusion is later.

Reactions: Redheeler
Have you seen any follow ups? I see these speeches but haven't found what the conclusion is later.

Good question. I heard of one that was successful and it was in that thread. But I haven't been watching...time to check in and see. I'm guessing it's working because there's really no way out of it.

that's why they didn't count you as vaxed for 2 weeks

“Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs. 287 in the placebo group. It is possible that the imbalance in suspected COVID-19 cases occurring in the 7 days postvaccination represents vaccine reactogenicity with symptoms that overlap with those of COVID-19.”

What people are missing is now the Hunter Biden laptop is a congressional record. It can no longer be a conspiracy theory. He then brought a bill to the floor to have all 51 intelligence officials that claimed that the laptop was Russian propaganda security clearance revoked for lying about it. Because it is now a congressional record, they can investigate it refer charges on a whole slew of persons, and remove Biden fairly easily

the "Quiet Part" out loud... again... becoming a pattern... (where's the clown-world emoji when you need it...)

ETA: Oh... its the Babylon Bee... nevermind... (I think...)
It almost got me as well.
This is pretty scary when you think about it, because if it happened, you would not be shocked in the least.
When satire matches reality, and the lines blur, things have gone sideways.

So Mayor of Gotham Chicago has 70+ officers on her security detail in addition to 20 man detail Gotham Mayors already had before, sounds like a fucking warzone.

Last edited:
She's thrown the PD under the bus multiple times. She's been defunding the PD.
Who are the idiots on her security detail? You can not make this shit up!!!
I wonder if they tell the other guys that give them shit.... "Just doing my job"
So Mayor of Gotham Chicago has 70+ officers on her security detail in addition to 20 man personal Gotham Mayors already had before , sounds like a fucking warzone.

I think he’s implying that Margaret Sanger wasnt a huge racist……..

Just because she spoke at a klan rally, she's racist?