• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

This will be epic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE like we've never seen before.

I wish the timing wasn't before the midterms though. This is a base erupting issue for the left.
Versus a "Ministry of Truth" to target "Domestic Terrorists"??

Versus a "Ministry of Truth" to target "Domestic Terrorists"??

Let's face it, the left are better at being angry and heard than conservatives are. We get tread on all the time and never set a city on fire because of it.

Watch the media stoke their rage. I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to take a shot at Alito too, there by helping push more gun control and getting a replacement ultra liberal trans justice in. Probably Richard Levine.

I wish the timing wasn't before the midterms though. This is a base erupting issue for the left.

Yep, if this holds until official decision the left will be hyper-energized.

uh-oh

WYF4Esb5C8HB.png
Tha fuq? Seems planned to save a blue senate, or at least give cover for another steal.

Imagine if you will.... when Republicans are in office and “The Ministry of Truth” gets used AGAINST THE LEFT like they want to use it against the right?
They're like surgical gloves....left and right are the same. And THEY will use it against US. If there isn't a course correction very soon....well....you know....the thing.

Predator Poachers Network (Multiple franchises across different states) and DAP (Dads Against Predators) FOR THE WIN... These guys have made over 10 extremely high profile catches this year so far, all of the preds in media, education, and government positions.

"IF THIS DOESNT MAKE YOU ANGRY, THEN YOU DON'T HAVE A PULSE.
OUR GOVTS HAVE BEEN SHOVELING OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY TO THE UKRAINE IN ORDER FOR THIS FKER TO GET RICHER BY THE SECOND. HE IS BEING PAID OFF TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. HE MUST HAVE A LOT OF SHIT ON THE DEEPSTATE, FOR OUR CORRUPT LEADERS TO KEEP SHOVELLING BILLIONS OVER THERE."

photo_2022-05-02_23-41-56.jpg

This is how the left won't lose. I doubt the draft exists at all

Reactions: OldSalty2
I have never seen this happen, but now its going to make me check every tape measure I use going forward...I guess the good news is, if you use the same tape measure to both measure and cut with, it won't matter.

Ordering windows, doors or cabinets would make installation day interesting though.

Very, very timing...but planned.

They need to rethink how they put the letters together. It's more like chemistry: LG2BDT3IQ2A2P2
Bro, they can even get basic biology right, what with the XX and XY. Now you are expecting them to do the molecular formula of queer? I think you have better chances of toilet training a cat. You will only confuse them, while will result in more blue hair and most assuredly a tattoo of your creation above. It will be just like the chinese and japanese symbols on dumb chicks - no one really knows what it means, even the owner. But maybe it looks cool while they ride in their dude's pickup that is jacked up in the front and lowered in the back.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr