• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I’m gonna change my party affiliation to Democrat and run for President. Let’s see…Hire susan rice to run the country, long weekends (every weekend) in a multimillion dollar mansion, transportation, food, housing and security all taxpayer paid on Florida’s Southwest Coast not far from where our son lives. Every now and then mumble a few words in front of the press, then be lauded by CNN and MSNBC for my brilliance. And the best part other than living in the White House with all amenities paid by You Know Who (that you be YOU!) is…total immunity from any law…

You know, we all think hiden biden is pretty stupid, but that sorry head of the biden crime family is doing pretty good for himself. (At OUR expense)

Another winning ruling: SCOTUS permits NC to require Voters to show photo ID (so gotta work that Dominion thing instead).

Another winning ruling: SCOTUS permits NC to require Voters to show photo ID (so gotta work that Dominion thing instead).

They aren't quite upholding the NC voter ID, but instead allowing the GOP to defend it in court. There was a NC supreme court ruling blocking the activation of the law. The Democrat AG was in charge of defending the validity of the law, but that's like the current DOJ defending the constitution. So the GOP is going to replace the AG in court because it's clear the AG will tank the case.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Ought to be DOXd

I’ll add this twerp is from so called gun cray conservative Texas. Texas is really fucking up. Maybe it would be best if they left the union and take all the Californians they apparently love so much.

Last edited:
EZVwocapYfDJ.jpeg

Under the terms of the Sweet v. Cardona settlement, the Education Department will immediately approve around $6 billion in debt forgiveness. The 200,000 borrowers eligible for the relief will get full cancellation of their debt, refunds of amounts paid and repair to their credit.

Under the terms of the Sweet v. Cardona settlement, the Education Department will immediately approve around $6 billion in debt forgiveness. The 200,000 borrowers eligible for the relief will get full cancellation of their debt, refunds of amounts paid and repair to their credit.

Makes my blood boil. I had to borrow 250K (including 8k/yr. for living w/3 roommates in "kennels") at 13% interest and I paid every damn cent.

I passed on college because the available options for my career at the time were borderline scams. Basically people paid $30k to $45k a semester to try and find an intern connection in hopes they would teach you more than the school. I took a few years to continue self educating while working part time in retail until someone hired me. Pay was garbage, but it gave me 4 years of experience without debt on the other side.