• Mar 18, 2012
    In your head

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC

Under the terms of the Sweet v. Cardona settlement, the Education Department will immediately approve around $6 billion in debt forgiveness. The 200,000 borrowers eligible for the relief will get full cancellation of their debt, refunds of amounts paid and repair to their credit.

UKDslayer

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas

Under the terms of the Sweet v. Cardona settlement, the Education Department will immediately approve around $6 billion in debt forgiveness. The 200,000 borrowers eligible for the relief will get full cancellation of their debt, refunds of amounts paid and repair to their credit.

Makes my blood boil. I had to borrow 250K (including 8k/yr. for living w/3 roommates in "kennels") at 13% interest and I paid every damn cent.

KZP

P.L.O.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Mar 11, 2017
    NC
    I passed on college because the available options for my career at the time were borderline scams. Basically people paid $30k to $45k a semester to try and find an intern connection in hopes they would teach you more than the school. I took a few years to continue self educating while working part time in retail until someone hired me. Pay was garbage, but it gave me 4 years of experience without debt on the other side.

rhsc

Red Headed Step Child
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Mar 4, 2018
    South Texas

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    View attachment 7898126

Genetically modified cows that are more heat resistant, and they were approved by the FDA.

I cant verify the source but I remeber when this was in the news last fall.....

Gee Kay

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
    Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2019
    Land Downunder
    insanity.jpg

"US Ships ANOTHER $450mn Arms To Ukraine

The White House confirmed the latest batch of weapons systems to be sent to Ukraine Thursday, including High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems.

Four HIMARS systems have already been shipped with another four on the way alongside 36,000 artillery rounds, 1,200 grenade launchers, 2,000 machine guns and 18 coastal and river patrol boats.

WH spox John Kirby said this takes Washington’s military contribution to Kiev’s cause over $6.1bn so far."

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Dec 13, 2011
    Georgia
    I’m gonna change my party affiliation to Democrat and run for President. Let’s see…Hire susan rice to run the country, long weekends (every weekend) in a multimillion dollar mansion, transportation, food, housing and security all taxpayer paid on Florida’s Southwest Coast not far from where our son lives. Every now and then mumble a few words in front of the press, then be lauded by CNN and MSNBC for my brilliance. And the best part other than living in the White House with all amenities paid by You Know Who (that you be YOU!) is…total immunity from any law…

You know, we all think hiden biden is pretty stupid, but that sorry head of the biden crime family is doing pretty good for himself. (At OUR expense)
    Could even hire Hunter Biden as Director of Hookers & Coke Logistics.