• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1656427196810.png

YES! x 10,000. I'VE HAD IT, AS MUCH AS THE AUTHOR!

C*cksucking insane, faggot, LGBT pedos need to be rounded up.

What they did to US -- the sane, respecting, quiet, non flag waving --the 'just want to be left alone gays and lesbians' has destroyed any equality we might have had and turned us into 'the loathed and despised' for a majority of people in this country. Much like I loathe the faggots myself.

There needs to be a NEW distinction made -like 'NOT FAGGOT GAY' for the few of us out here that KNOW what's going on. Because I/we have zero --- NADA NOTHING tolerance for this shit anymore.

I have zero to do with any of the gay people who feel the need to wave a rainbow flag or participate in parades... which means I have excluded every last gay person I once knew.

RIP EVERY RAINBOW FLAG DOWN YOU SEE! Until the time comes when it's no longer perceived as LGBT and no longer a beacon of attraction to children as they use it ----LIKE A PERV IN A PARK USES CANDY!---- for their grooming agenda.

Moreover any faggot LGBT's that groom a child... that dress in drag in school.... that ever so much as touch a child in an inappropriate manner.

SHOT ON THE SPOT

/rant

Last edited:

Mass shootings NEVER happen in other places............... :rolleyes:

THE Islamic State jihadist group claimed gun and bomb attacks that left at least 127 people dead in Paris in a statement posted online on Saturday.

Being ok with this shows how most western citizens are willing slaves. It also shows how terrified Trudeau is. That means vulnerable.

YES! x 10,000.I've HAD it, as much at the author.

Cocksucking insane, faggot, LGBT pedos need to be rounded up.

What they did to US -- the sane, respecting, quiet, non flag waving --the 'just want to be left alone Gays and Lesbians' has destroyed any equality we might have had and turned us into 'the loathed and despised' for a majority of people in this country. Much like I loathe the faggots myself.

There needs to be a NEW distinction made -like 'NOT FAGGOT GAY' for the few of us out here that KNOW what's going on. Because I/we have zero --- NADA NOTHING tolerance for this shit anymore.

I have zero to do with any of the Gay people who feel the need to wave a rainbow flag or participate in Parades... which means I have excluded every last gay person I once knew.

Moreover those faggot LGBT that groom a child... that dress in drag in school.... that ever so much as touch a child in an inapprpriate manner.

SHOT ON THE SPOT

/rant
Funny you should write this. I was talking to a friend of mine, female, and usually bitch and moan about politics. We are both in agreement, nobody really gives a flying F if somebody is gay, bi, straight. Whatever floats your boat has always been my opinion. However, it's this overt "gayness" that is disgusting. It's not even gayness.

I mean, even straight couples more or less having sex in front of folks is still distrubing, and these LGBTQ+RTN+EXP+DIV+MUL are just throwing this in everybody's face on multiple orders of magnitude higher level. It's absolutely not about being bi/gay/lesbian. It's about being "out there" and "look at me." It's a competition to see how far out of the box they can be. These people are mentally ill. It's about "ME" and not about any rights. It's about the 'I want people to notice me and if they don't like how I look then I'll call them a racist, bigot, transphobe, make-a-name and get them banned from society instead of me' mentality.

I worked with a very effiminate gay guy on my first job out of school. He gave me the creeps at times when he came up and put his hands on my shoulders and said YOU need to relax (I really should have listened, because it was actually advice I needed - but delivery was wrong). However, he meant well. VERY good worker and excellent software/systems person. Yes, I wanted to punch him off of me only because I took it the wrong way. But would I have somebody beat him up for that? Hell no and I'd have been the first one defending him should that had happened. So for me, I respect that somebody is gay/bi/straight and there is no right for anybody to do bodily harm or even discriminate at the work place. But this guy was "normal gay." I'd certainly seen and been recipient of much worse abuse by fellow employees than this guy ever did.

However, this "movement" IMO has destroyed this "normalcy." I guarantee more people are scared of this "movement" than just having a gay person at work or at the gym. It's not the person now, it's this victim and narcissitic role this "movement" has taken on. As for rights...I'll refer to the Golden Rule. I don't know where the gay rights movement went off track, but it did. Face it, when Martina Navratilova gets ostrisized for the transgender thing, the woman who fought for gay rights for 30+ years before this movement is ground down into ground beef, people need to rething what this "movement" is.

Funny you should write this. I was talking to a friend of mine, female, and usually bitch and moan about politics. We are both in agreement, nobody really gives a flying F if somebody is gay, bi, straight. Whatever floats your boat has always been my opinion. However, it's this overt "gayness" that is disgusting. It's not even gayness.

I mean, even straight couples more or less having sex in front of folks is still distrubing, and these LGBTQ+RTN+EXP+DIV+MUL are just throwing this in everybody's face on multiple orders of magnitude higher level. It's absolutely not about being bi/gay/lesbian. It's about being "out there" and "look at me." It's a competition to see how far out of the box they can be. These people are mentally ill. It's about "ME" and not about any rights. It's about the 'I want people to notice me and if they don't like how I look then I'll call them a racist, bigot, transphobe, make-a-name and get them banned from society instead of me' mentality.

I worked with a very effiminate gay guy on my first job out of school. He gave me the creeps at times when he came up and put his hands on my shoulders and said YOU need to relax (I really should have listened, because it was actually advice I needed - but delivery was wrong). However, he meant well. VERY good worker and excellent software/systems person. Yes, I wanted to punch him off of me only because I took it the wrong way. But would I have somebody beat him up for that? Hell no and I'd have been the first one defending him should that had happened. So for me, I respect that somebody is gay/bi/straight and there is no right for anybody to do bodily harm or even discriminate at the work place. But this guy was "normal gay." I'd certainly seen and been recipient of much worse abuse by fellow employees than this guy ever did.

However, this "movement" IMO has destroyed this "normalcy." I guarantee more people are scared of this "movement" than just having a gay person at work or at the gym. It's not the person now, it's this victim and narcissitic role this "movement" has taken on. As for rights...I'll refer to the Golden Rule. I don't know where the gay rights movement went off track, but it did. Face it, when Martina Navratilova gets ostrisized for the transgender thing, the woman who fought for gay rights for 30+ years before this movement is ground down into ground beef, people need to rething what this "movement" is.
I don't care if a person is gay, straight or attracted to home appliances. If you can find happiness then give it a shot. If it is a sin then that is between you and whatever might be waiting in the afterlife. The only time I pay attention is if it hurts someone outside of the couple in question. The current "movement" is hurting kids and it is being enabled by local, state and federal govenments.

How long until they just force felons in prison to start being in the military...

Like Ukraine with that sissy actor Zelenksy actually went into all the prisons and hired the worst of the worst to command his "army"

Reactions: KZP

There is an advocacy gun group here in Maryland consisting of the typical 30-70 year old males. They have always reached out to others to include women groups, gay groups, and any other group that may be out there including all races.

People have to realize, the gun community is probably the least racist/homophobic group out there. I've yet to see anyone check their white privilege cards at the gun range. Look at gun shows. You can find anyone walking through the aisles.

This needs to be advertised. We need to let the non-gun folks see how we are more progressive than they are.

I'm serious, I'm tires of the old white guy persona being displayed on MSM.