• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

good thing they went to the police and not the fbi, or we would have seen his picture in a completely different storeline.

im glad they stopped a potential shooter, but what was he actually charged with? Making a Terroristic threat?

954573_65wjaeujdg88m6h_full.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDopes and TACC
good thing they went to the police and not the fbi, or we would have seen his picture in a completely different storeline.

From the article,"Federal background checks in Texas do not flag commitments to a mental institution for juveniles."

They didn't need to high light "in Texas" . Should have been written as, Federal background checks do not flag commitments to a mental institution for juveniles.

Reactions: Mwalex
Gonzalo on point... again.

In the most pathetic way... US lost... now they're tryn figure just who they can war with next..

Reactions: khel

I lived in Huntington Beach for a lot of years, the real locals call it the surf ghetto, but it's anything but a ghetto.
Most houses there go for well into the 2 mill range, apts rent for 2k+++ for a little bitty 1 bdrm.
It's all white boys there because everyone knows "Charlie don't surf" and the unofficial name to the city is "surf town USA".

I give that flag 24 hours before it gets burnt to dust.

I lived in Huntington Beach for a lot of years, the real locals call it the surf ghetto, but it's anything but a ghetto.
Most houses there go for well into the 2 mill range, apts rent for 2k+++ for a little bitty 1 bdrm.
It's all white boys there because everyone knows "Charlie don't surf" and the unofficial name to the city is "surf town USA".

I give that flag 24 hours before it gets burnt to dust.

My son lives in the back of a house in Hunting Beach. It's set up as its own apartment with a 2 car garage. I think he pays $2800/month. However, he is just a block or two from the beach.

That’s just south of Mercedes Benz stadium in the Castleberry hood. They actually keep that store clean and make decent sandwiches, for a subway. It’s just south east (maybe a mile) of the English avenue/Vine City neighborhood. Nothing is off limits there. Fuck that place.

20 Years? Is that all? Seem liek ruining the lives of thousands of kids should warrant a bit more time behind bars. Like 60 years to life...
With no chance of parole, fir good measure might work

I really hope that is a troll just making fun of the madness out there... That is something I WOULD do if I was among friends and there is a Youtube audience just for laughs... Otherwise the derp has reached new levels in that one...
smiley_freak.gif

i suspect its for real since there are dropkicks driving around alone wearing masks and face shields.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
This dumb bitch was fired for this.
Rightfully so.

This brings to light a far more sinister revelation among that crowd as well. People just like that work in all manner of healthcare. There is no doubt many of these fuckers had toyed with the idea of spiking white conservative patients' IVs with lethal doses of drugs or air bubbles. One of them had already bragged about 'killing Trump supporters' at a nursing home he supposedly worked at. 4Chan doxxed his ass and it was found out that he was merely an office jockey with no access to patients. The threat however, IS real though and it is only a matter of when somebody's fantasies become reality...

My son lives in the back of a house in Hunting Beach. It's set up as its own apartment with a 2 car garage. I think he pays $2800/month. However, he is just a block or two from the beach.
I bet I know the exact place.
Roughly 6th and orange and it faces the alley.....landlords last name is Dailey ?
One of my best buddies used to live in that place, and it's the only place like it in town.

Two steps closer to World War 3

NATO is to increase troop numbers for its rapid response forces to more than 300,000, Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said on Monday. The boost to the NATO Response Force (NRF), which currently comprises 40,000 troops, will be a topic at a summit of NATO leaders in Madrid later this week.

I wonder how many will be woke enough tho?
Is being unwoke enough cause for court martial yet?