• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-06-29_22-04-15.jpg

photo_2022-06-29_21-44-50.jpg

Zelensky Demands $Billions Per Month from NATO in Summit Address

Here are the main points made by Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky to the alliance in a video address:

▪️ We need security guarantees, and you need to find a place for Ukraine in the common security space. Is your contribution to the security of Europe enough?

▪️ For the sake of peace, it is necessary to reconsider the understanding of the eastern flank of NATO. We need more weapons, and $5bn per month

▪️ "The situation next year may be even worse when Russia will shell not only Ukraine, but also other neighboring countries. Russia's goals are clear to us… They see us as a republic of the USSR that needs to be returned.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r

Yeah no. If I feel that I am directly threatened due to the release of a murderer or another criminal, I think I am just going to preemptively hunt the fucker down like a chicken-killing coyote first. I don't got time for "living in fear" dawg... I got much more important things to do...

So the jab test was not proof enough.
Now they are going to have a signed document to eliminate anyone that is deemed not suitable.

Any idea if anyone is refusing to fill it out?
They are filling it out.

If they took the shot why refuse this.

Apparently they got enough pushback on at least two questions the judge disqualified them.

If you read them it’s like the “Yes or No answer only, please……Have you stopped beating your wife?”

cant wait :devilish:

i wonder if its gonna be a free-for-all? :ROFLMAO:
If you want to have a secure Europe, Russia needs to be engaged and stop threatening their borders with the expansion and arming of NATO. The only beneficiaries of current policies are the WEF, EU bureaucracies and the armament industries. Assange was 100% correct and since Afghanistan is no longer useful in raping taxpayers they have found a suitable alternative in Ukraine. Absolute madness.

its gonna be a cold winter for "fuck the eu" i suspect

"EU Nation Warns of Gas Crisis DOMINO Effect (report)

The failure of one European country to fill storage facilities before November 1 could cause a domino effect and quickly spread throughout the EU, according to Dutch Climate and Energy Minister Rob Jetten.
Meanwhile, Jetten stressed that tapping the Groningen gas field, the continent’s major source of gas, would be the last option.

In 2019 it was announced that the gas field would be shuttered by October 2022 to limit seismic risks in the Groningen region with gas only to be extracted in the event of extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances."
And there it is. It’s not a Biden administration plan to kill of the oil and natural gas industries, it’s coming from some other group influencing the country, just like Germany and others.

I put this here as a clue for the clueless.

This is a loyalty oath and a trap.

MA has new civilian police review board and the first step is a series of questions.

Every one of these questions likely sets the respondent up for perjury.

All they have to do is present them with the evidence later and it's going to be "your reputation or you follow orders".

pmclaine, the article comes up behind a paywall for me. Could you give some more details or paste the article? Thanks.

pmclaine, the article comes up behind a paywall for me. Could you give some more details or paste the article? Thanks.
No. 6: “In the last five years, have you ever sent or displayed a public communication on social media that you believe could be perceived as biased against anyone based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, immigration status, or socioeconomic or professional level, provided you were at least 18 years old at the time? If yes, please provide each such public communication, and details. For these purposes, “communications” include, without limitation, posts, comments, and messages; and “public” communications are those that were made available to three or more people other than you.”

And No. 7: “Do you currently belong, or have you ever belonged, to any organization that, at the time you belonged, unlawfully discriminated (including by limiting membership) on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, immigration status, age or socioeconomic or professional level? If so, please provide details regarding each such organization.”

Reactions: Crewdog135
Dropping like flies these days!!!

travis-barker-hospital-ambulance-kourtney-kardashian_HP.jpg

I hadn't seen a neighbor down street in a while. Sure enough, he'd been in hospital for 3 weeks. Undetermined heart issue. Cannot find a thing and has to wear a monitor for a month. I got this info yesterday. At the same time he says the guy across the street, died day before of a heart attack (granted, he wasn't in great health). I do wonder how many of these folks had the population control shot.

Last edited:
No. 6: “In the last five years, have you ever sent or displayed a public communication on social media that you believe could be perceived as biased against anyone based on their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, immigration status, or socioeconomic or professional level, provided you were at least 18 years old at the time? If yes, please provide each such public communication, and details. For these purposes, “communications” include, without limitation, posts, comments, and messages; and “public” communications are those that were made available to three or more people other than you.”

And No. 7: “Do you currently belong, or have you ever belonged, to any organization that, at the time you belonged, unlawfully discriminated (including by limiting membership) on the basis of actual or perceived race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, mental or physical disability, immigration status, age or socioeconomic or professional level? If so, please provide details regarding each such organization.”

Thanks. Now that is some absolute, grade A, fuck you very much bullshit right there. Could someone maybe possibly somehow find a way to be offended by anything you once said (regardless of if it considered offensive at the time)...well, probably. And no, I won't share it with you. Piss off! I'm glad the judge threw that shit out.