• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oVYZseTf0G3y.jpeg

Must not know how to look up the definition of the word "infringed".

They know the social media and personal reference provisions won't stand a challenge but they just want to fuck with people until it is invalidated in the courts. Commies will be commies.

Yeah… 4th of July Rib-Fest canceled… bummer… 😩

• Sad
Reactions: UKDslayer

I'm sure Gates being the largest owner of farmland in the US will have no impact on our food shortages...
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't piss in Bill Gate's mouth if his teeth were on fire, but him owning 250,000 acres of nearly 1 billion farmable acres in the US isn't going to be a problem.....yet

Why would politicians declare a food crisis out of one corner of their mouths and tell farmers to stop farming out of the other?

PSA: Dutch farmers aren't playing around.

They will be shut down with awful consequences, but hopefully will enlighten some of the masses that there is an organized, malevolent attempt by a global elite organization hell bent to kill hundreds of millions of people more.

Reactions: gigamortis

Good shoot. 8/10 score because perp is not permanently neutralized but still good. They want to defund, prolong response times and then play catch and release with violent and unstable mofos, WHAT THE FUCK do they think we are going to do? Just sit there and watch our families get brutalized?
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited: